Germany Awash with Hate Crimes

It's an exercise in futility.

No one likes to see their country continuously berated. But it happens on here to the US all the time.

You just happen to be from the same place as GermanUSA who is a prick about it.

For the record, I don't consider myself from anywhere, at least on this planet. I don't find any location as large as a whole country worth defending. Patriotism is pretty stupid, like religion. There are however some places as small as towns that I really like. I might make a few remarks about small particulars of certain geographic locations but never say one place is (blanket statement) better than another. Using overall averages I can say what place is better or worse in my opinion but I admit that all places have good and bad, just some more than others.

y is yr name German USA then?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one likes to see their country continuously berated. But it happens on here to the US all the time.

You have to admit, after the triple Bush whammy, Daddy and son presidential incest-a-thon, the country of amerika has done MANY things around the world (many very stupid, arrogant things) that has rightfully pissed off or killed way too many people. So what do you expect?

For the record, I don't consider myself from anywhere, at least on this planet. I don't find any location as large as a whole country worth defending. Patriotism is pretty stupid, like religion. There are however some places as small as towns that I really like. I might make a few remarks about small particulars of certain geographic locations but never say one place is (blanket statement) better than another. Using overall averages I can say what place is better or worse in my opinion but I admit that all places have good and bad, just some more than others.

:lol:

I don't consider myself from anywhere, at least on this planet.

finally!!!!

A statement that makes total sense!!!! :lol:

only because I have spent enough time in both locations to have more than average knowledge about them, I DO NOT patriotize about either one, period. Although I can identify more positive traits about Germany than I can of amerika. Oh, yes, there are a few small things about amerika that are better than Germany too, hey, I'm fair ;-)

finally!!!!

OK, to make it a little simpler for you to understand, I don't consider any of the G8 or whatever number they're playing with now, countries to be worthy of my support by giving them the credit to say I am from there. There may, however, be some small places that I would consider being worthy of me saying I am from.

But WTF does it matter where any self realizing entity is from? It's like the standard greeting, Hi, what's your name, what do you do? If I say my name is Grotzo Krbgjmboob and I file the points onto toothpicks at a big factory, then some horse brain like John Adams who files papers at a desk will think he is better than me because he has a nice "normal" name and his job is better than mine (so he thinks).

Myself on the udder hand, I know that all jobs are of equal importance, because the stupid president can't take a sh*t on a dirty toilet so the toilet cleaner guy/girl is invaluable, without him/her the stupid president would die of constipation. So there you have it, president, toilet cleaner, same same.

finally!!!!

OK, to make it a little simpler for you to understand, I don't consider any of the G8 or whatever number they're playing with now, countries to be worthy of my support by giving them the credit to say I am from there. There may, however, be some small places that I would consider being worthy of me saying I am from.

But WTF does it matter where any self realizing entity is from? It's like the standard greeting, Hi, what's your name, what do you do? If I say my name is Grotzo Krbgjmboob and I file the points onto toothpicks at a big factory, then some horse brain like John Adams who files papers at a desk will think he is better than me because he has a nice "normal" name and his job is better than mine (so he thinks).

Myself on the udder hand, I know that all jobs are of equal importance, because the stupid president can't take a sh*t on a dirty toilet so the toilet cleaner guy/girl is invaluable, without him/her the stupid president would die of constipation. So there you have it, president, toilet cleaner, same same.

Em, excuse me; Grotzo Krbgjmboob is actaully a very good friend of mine, and I would request that you don't assume his name in one of your harebrained schemes.

finally!!!!

Em, excuse me; Grotzo Krbgjmboob is actaully a very good friend of mine, and I would request that you don't assume his name in one of your harebrained schemes.

WHAT??? YOU? know somebody I am acquainted to??? Worse yet, GOOD friends??? Then prove it, what is his middle name???? If true then he is permanently scratched from my posh event invite list, lest he inadvertently drag along you. :evil:

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

Your "blah" key seems to be stuck, or did you drop your personal massage device on your keyboard and it got stuck?

finally!!!!

WHAT??? YOU? know somebody I am acquainted to??? Worse yet, GOOD friends??? Then prove it, what is his middle name???? If true then he is permanently scratched from my posh event invite list, lest he inadvertently drag along you. :evil:

You obviously don't know him or you would know that he has no middle names, only one Sumerian number and an obscure Alchemical symbol from the 14th Century.

And frankly, considering your last posh event was yourself, 3 rolls of tin foil, the X Files DVD collection and some small furry animals gathered together in a cave and grooving with a pict, I may just stay at home and watch the paint dry instead...

:twisted:

finally!!!!

You obviously don't know him or you would know that he has no middle names, only one Sumerian number and an obscure Alchemical symbol from the 14th Century.

And frankly, considering your last posh event was yourself, 3 rolls of tin foil, the X Files DVD collection and some small furry animals gathered together in a cave and grooving with a pict, I may just stay at home and watch the paint dry instead...

:twisted:

Sh*t! So you do know him! He's OFF the list, as of NOW! Whatever makes you think a personal identifier (name) has to consist of stupid English letters? FYI: Krbgjmboob is also not his "name" only the closest crude approximation that the crude, barbaric English language can come up with. I can't repeat it here, I would need a 3D holographic display with ultrasound speakers and graviton pulse emitters.

That was the event BEFORE last, AND, I did not consider it to be one of my posh events, just an informal get together. You obviously have not the slightest clue as to what my "posh" events consist of. NOTHING furry is invited, only fully shaved gets on the invite list.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/northern_ireland/8110417.stm

Oh, and here is the lovely Emerald Isle in the news for the same.

Belfast is used to ethnic cleansing - based on religion - but this is a new form based on race.

The danger for the agencies, police and others, is that they begin to look a bit like the UN did during the Balkan conflict.

As things stand, there are 114 immigrants forced from their homes and in temporary accommodation.

The perpetrators, it appears, are by and large, free in their own houses, happy in the knowledge that there are 114 fewer Romanians nearby.

Because many of the immigrants were living close to areas where loyalist groups enjoy some support, and because there have been links in the past between the UDA and groups like Combat 18, suspicion quickly fell onto loyalists.

The UDA leader in south Belfast, Jackie McDonald, was quick to deny any organisational involvement. The police have said they do not believe paramilitaries were involved.

So if the main illegal groups weren't involved - even at the margins - why the rapid response to move the families? Does that mean we now have other groups operating in Belfast that are more dangerous than the UDA?

and were these hate/race attacks carried out by left wing liberals .... or by right wing fascist knobs like U !!!!!

and for ur information i posted on race attacks in ireland at least 2 years ago !!

Dear ''JackDaniels'' why the fascination with Islam, hate crimes, terror?

Its all you seem to spout.

Its all cod sh*t, but you've sucked it up and made it part of your paranoid life, just like the rest of them.

Actually, it's the only thing that draws your attention.

What does that say about you.

Normal things, like pics of people and places or jokes and such don't draw so much as a peep from your negative ass. But if I pop up with some bullshit like this thread, you're drawn to it like a fly to a turd. lol

You have to admit, after the triple Bush whammy, Daddy and son presidential incest-a-thon, the country of amerika has done MANY things around the world (many very stupid, arrogant things) that has rightfully pissed off or killed way too many people. So what do you expect?

Now, now. You can't really criticize both for the same thing. One is criticized for not doing enough and the other for having gone too far.

And Germany is far from guiltless. The Oil for Food Scandal among other things.

No western country is guiltless. Zero, nada, zilch. They are all guilty.

War kills. Peace murders. Especially the peace of the West, where we murder you with our sweat ships and capitalism so that we might save that extra ten cents on a pair of shoes.

So full of ****.

WE HATE WAR! WAR IS BAD! We need to save the masses so that they can sweat out more cheap products for us to consume....

Belfast is used to ethnic cleansing - based on religion - but this is a new form based on race.

The danger for the agencies, police and others, is that they begin to look a bit like the UN did during the Balkan conflict.

As things stand, there are 114 immigrants forced from their homes and in temporary accommodation.

The perpetrators, it appears, are by and large, free in their own houses, happy in the knowledge that there are 114 fewer Romanians nearby.

Because many of the immigrants were living close to areas where loyalist groups enjoy some support, and because there have been links in the past between the UDA and groups like Combat 18, suspicion quickly fell onto loyalists.

The UDA leader in south Belfast, Jackie McDonald, was quick to deny any organisational involvement. The police have said they do not believe paramilitaries were involved.

So if the main illegal groups weren't involved - even at the margins - why the rapid response to move the families? Does that mean we now have other groups operating in Belfast that are more dangerous than the UDA?

and were these hate/race attacks carried out by left wing liberals .... or by right wing fascist knobs like U !!!!!

and for ur information i posted on race attacks in ireland at least 2 years ago !!

They were Irish drunks like you.

as usual ur lack of knowledge on something doesn't stop u from displaying ur total ignorance and stupidity !!!

the guys behind those attacks actually wouldn't consider themselves irish and their beliefs would be much more in line with the hate filled bile u spout on here !!

u r a rage filled hate monger who probably sepnds his spare time riding around afghanistan on his camel dressed in ur white sheets with ur burning cross !!

Dear ''JackDaniels'' why the fascination with Islam, hate crimes, terror?

Its all you seem to spout.

Its all cod sh*t, but you've sucked it up and made it part of your paranoid life, just like the rest of them.

Actually, it's the only thing that draws your attention.

What does that say about you.

Normal things, like pics of people and places or jokes and such don't draw so much as a peep from your negative a*s. But if I pop up with some bullshit like this thread, you're drawn to it like a fly to a turd. lol

Ever care to cast your eyes across other forums..... I think you'll find me spread quite evenly.

Combat 18's message, broadcast by text and email all over Northern Ireland last week, was hate-filled and menacing:

"Romanian gypsies beware beware

"Loyalist C18 are coming to beat you like a baiting bear

"Stay out of South Belfast and stay out of sight

"And then youse will be alright

"Get the boat and don't come back

"There is no black in the Union Jack

"Loyalist C18 'whatever it takes'."

The rhyming racist warning has been picked up on mobile phones and computers across loyalist areas of the north of Ireland since the start of last week when the province hit the world headlines again for all the wrong reasons.

This weekend 110 Romanians, including many small children, some as young as six weeks, are under armed police guard at a secret location in Belfast. Seven days ago the 20 families were driven out of several properties on the edge of the city's university district, victims of a racist gang which repeatedly attacked their homes over a number of days. Many of the immigrants, almost all exclusively from the Roma community, have said they want to return home rather than stay in a city being branded as the racist capital of Europe.

Germany has been gripped with a recent surge in racist violence with thousands of hate crimes entering last year's police records.

The German Interior Ministry is worried about the 2008 crime rates. The figures include 773 cases of racist violence where the victims sustained injuries, Deutsche Welle reported.

This number is just part of an approximate total of 14,000 registered racist violations worst previous year was 2006, when the ministry warned that people with racist inclinations had been involved in nearly 12,000 racist offenses, 726 cases of which had led to violence.

The brutal murder of a 55-year-old man last January landed two members of hate groups in court. The two are accused of the unmotivated stabbing to death of the victim. The man had been formerly employed as a technician, but a temporary lay-off and homelessness had apparently attracted physical humiliation from the suspects.

State statistics show that since 1990, hate groups have murdered 41 people. Unofficial sources put the figure at 130.

Western Germany has won notoriety for high hate crime statistics given the area's density of population. Last year, police arrested 241 racists, 17 of whom were given jail terms.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=86173&sectionid=351020604

Hey! So many Euros/Ex-pats love to point out the flaws of my homeland. I figure turn about is fair play.

Here's my granddad in Mauthausen doing his bit for the Grossdeutsche Vaterland:

Bundesarchiv_Bild_192-099,_KZ_Mauthausen,_Georg_Bachmayer_mit_SS-Mann.jpg

So, we like to indulge in pogroms and a bit of indiscriminate slaughter as much as the next guy. And your point is what exactly? :roll: :o :roll:

Are you bored because you have filled your quota of killed Afghan civilians for this month already?

Don't worry pet, what goes around will come around...eventually.

:salute:

Germany has been gripped with a recent surge in racist violence with thousands of hate crimes entering last year's police records.

The German Interior Ministry is worried about the 2008 crime rates. The figures include 773 cases of racist violence where the victims sustained injuries, Deutsche Welle reported.

This number is just part of an approximate total of 14,000 registered racist violations worst previous year was 2006, when the ministry warned that people with racist inclinations had been involved in nearly 12,000 racist offenses, 726 cases of which had led to violence.

The brutal murder of a 55-year-old man last January landed two members of hate groups in court. The two are accused of the unmotivated stabbing to death of the victim. The man had been formerly employed as a technician, but a temporary lay-off and homelessness had apparently attracted physical humiliation from the suspects.

State statistics show that since 1990, hate groups have murdered 41 people. Unofficial sources put the figure at 130.

Western Germany has won notoriety for high hate crime statistics given the area's density of population. Last year, police arrested 241 racists, 17 of whom were given jail terms.

Hey! So many Euros/Ex-pats love to point out the flaws of my homeland. I figure turn about is fair play.

So, we like to indulge in pogroms and a bit of indiscriminate slaughter as much as the next guy. And your point is what exactly? :roll: :o :roll:

Are you bored because you have filled your quota of killed Afghan civilians for this month already?

your Grandad looks almost naked without his Panzer!!! :wink:

as usual ur lack of knowledge on something doesn't stop u from displaying ur total ignorance and stupidity !!!

Never stopped you from your grotesque displays of idiocy, why should it stop me

it always does

I'm sure the 4th Reich is right around the corner

what victims this time?

or will you settle again on the Semitic tribes

but this time the cousins of the Jews

they'll be convenient targets