Germany Awash with Hate Crimes

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally I would like to see more criticisms of England and France...

:twisted:

ahhhhh yes the ever so lovely England

(thanks for flying church of england.... cake or death?)

and the

ALWAYS THERE WHEN U NEED US France

(sure to have ur back...... after fish n chips tho)

*BIGGGGGGGGGGG BREATH IN*

yea ima need a cigarette for this :lol:

Well, his saying and proposing this is just a down and out, abominable violation of the human rights of French citizens, residents and visitors.

ITS REALLY f*cked!

Whats he f*cking talking about!

I honestly think that if Muslims came out in the West and said that Abortion should be illegal because it is against the Qu'ran that at least half of the liberals/left would suddenly become Pro-Life.

IT'S REALLY f**ked!

I'm surprised that honor killings haven't been defended in the name of tolerance. After all, it's part of their culture. Cut their clits off and if they don't do what they're told kill the burqa wearin' *****.

"It's our culture. You must honor our culture. You must be tolerant."

It really is f**ked.

personally I would like to see more criticisms of England and France...

:twisted:

ahhhhh yes the ever so lovely England

(thanks for flying church of england.... cake or death?)

and the

ALWAYS THERE WHEN U NEED US France

(sure to have ur back...... after fish n chips tho)

*BIGGGGGGGGGGG BREATH IN*

yea ima need a cigarette for this :lol:

that's my boy!!!! :lol:

How many Frenchmen does it take to defend Paris??

Who knows? It's never been tried. :lol:

My question to Jack Daniels: Did you ever go to Germany, talking with people there.

If there is one country in the world has learned about making wars, its Germany.

Ask anybody there, what they think about war.....

Finaly one of the reason, Germany did not take part at the Iraque-war.

I think, you better continue to drink your whisky...

This doesn't change the fact that, across Europe, and in particularly in Eastern Germany, there has been a huge upsurge in right wing violence.

I think that the current German generations have learned lessons and are far removed from the horrors of the 30's and 40's, but certainly the older generations and the ones born just after the war, were very much in denial as to familial culpability.

All of that stuff was simply put under a lid by the tensions of the Cold War. The more time that passes, the more the old hates will come out. These things never disappeared. Like an old and favorite shirt, they were simply put away for warmer weather.

We are human. It is a part of us. I don't care how "evolved" we may or may not become. There are very few truly tolerant people.

and some proof that the German's DO have a sense of this humour with this list of popular German jokes;

Knock, knock.

Who's there?

The police. I'm afraid there's been an accident. Your husband is in hospital.

A man walks into a pub.

He is an alcoholic whose drink problem is destroying his family.

Did you hear about the blonde who jumped out off a bridge?

She was clinically depressed and took her own life because of her terribly low self-esteem.

What do you call a cat with no tail?

A Manx cat.

Why do undertakers wear ties?

Because their profession is very serious, and it is important that their appearance has a degree of gravitas.

How many electricians does it take to change a light bulb?

One.

How many engineers does it take to change a light bulb?

None, it is far more efficient in both time and money to change it yourself. Failing that, ask a relative or neighbour to change it for you.

Why do women fake orgasms?

Because they want to give men the impression that they have climaxed.

Two men are sitting in a pub.

One man turns to the other and says: 'Last night I saw lots of strange men coming in and out of your wife's house.'

The other man replies: 'Yes, she has become a prostitute to subsidise her drug habit.'

Two cows are in a field. Suddenly, from behind a bush, a rabbit leaps out and runs away.

One cow looks round a bit, eats some grass and then wanders off.

Why are there no aspirin in the jungle?

Because it would not be financially viable to attempt to sell pharmaceuticals in the largely unpopulated rainforest.

What do you get when you cross a chicken with a centipede?

A media circus about the debate over the morals and ethics of genetic engineering.

So, there were an Irishman, an Englishman and an American wrecked on an island. One day, they found a bottle, and when they opened it, a ghost came out and offered them each a wish. However, even though they wished for different stuff, nothing happened, as the three guys of varying nationalities were just having shared hallucinations from hunger.

How do you drown a blonde?

Hold her head underwater until she can no longer breathe and stops struggling.

Why did the blonde get fired from the M&M factory?

Repeated absences and stealing.

A black man is going to get a vasectomy. He shows up to the doctor's office wearing a suit. The doctor says, "Why are you wearing a suit?" The black man says, "I just got back from a funeral"

What do you say to a woman with two black eyes?

"Would you like an ice pack?"

:? :lol:

I honestly think that if Muslims came out in the West and said that Abortion should be illegal because it is against the Qu'ran that at least half of the liberals/left would suddenly become Pro-Life.

IT'S REALLY f*cked!

I'm surprised that honor killings haven't been defended in the name of tolerance. After all, it's part of their culture. Cut their clits off and if they don't do what they're told kill the burqa wearin' *****.

It really is f*cked.

yeah right all the liberals fault again .... anything muslims do we support and agree with.

as far as i am aware islam actually allows (in circumstances differing from country to country) abortion before the foetus becomes "ensouled" ..... when the foetus actually becomes "ensouled" seems to be a matter of debate !!

and how many "liberals" have u ever seen supporting honour killings or female circumcision .... but why allow the facts to get in the way of ur little rant !!

i would also suspect many muslims do NOT support the wearing of the burqa, female circumcision or honour killings but surely it is up to THEM to change attitudes and beliefs in their countries/communities !!

i don't think, IMO, us trying to enforce our values/beliefs onto these countries/communities will work, i believe the change will have to come from within.

eradication of poverty and widespread improvements in education will be required to acheive this, but how much money will be spent on this compared to the money spent on blowing them to bits !!!

IT'S REALLY f*cked!

It really is f*cked.

yeah right all the liberals fault again .... anything muslims do we support and agree with.

as far as i am aware islam actually allows (in circumstances differing from country to country) abortion before the foetus becomes "ensouled" ..... when the foetus actually becomes "ensouled" seems to be a matter of debate !!

and how many "liberals" have u ever seen supporting honour killings or female circumcision .... but why allow the facts to get in the way of ur little rant !!

i would also suspect many muslims do NOT support the wearing of the burqa, female circumcision or honour killings but surely it is up to THEM to change attitudes and beliefs in their countries/communities !!

i don't think, IMO, us trying to enforce our values/beliefs onto these countries/communities will work, i believe the change will have to come from within.

eradication of poverty and widespread improvements in education will be required to acheive this, but how much money will be spent on this compared to the money spent on blowing them to bits !!!

believe it or not, we agree on most of this...

What I don't agree is allowing them to come into OUR communities and changing us. In my opinion, we allow this too much. In the name of cultural tolerance. France is not "their community." It's a western community. The wearing of a burqa is not a western "value," tradition or cultural norm. Nor should it ever become one.

If you haven't noticed. Much of the time, they are blowing themselves to bits.

IT'S REALLY f*cked!

It really is f*cked.

believe it or not, we agree on most of this...

What I don't agree is allowing them to come into OUR communities and changing us. In my opinion, we allow this too much. In the name of cultural tolerance. France is not "their community." It's a western community. The wearing of a burqa is not a western "value," tradition or cultural norm. Nor should it ever become one.

If you haven't noticed. Much of the time, they are blowing themselves to bits.

i also don't agree with them coming into our communities and/or countries and FORCING change upon us. i also believe if ppl come to another country they should respect the laws of that land. however, i also believe that ppl coming into a country can help change that country for the better. i mean let's face it what would the USA be now without the influx of european immigrants over the last number of centuries.

to a certain extent i also believe that immigrants should be allowed to maintain their religions/customs/practices so long as it is carried out willingly and not enforced and so long as it does NOT impinge upon the rights and beliefs of others !!

to me the burqua is a difficult issue, i personally don't like it and think it is a means of keeping women subservient. however, i have seen were several muslim women say they want to wear it.

and let's be fair the % of muslims actually blowing themselves up is very small !!

If Christians were doing this burga thing and demanding it be pushed on others, the left would be all aflutter.

Damn near twitterpated.

thet only things that piss me off about the burka are:

1. I want the same privilege at the airport to not have my face picture taken

2. I want to be able to wear a full ninja outfit and have no one give me **** about it.

----> In nyc its illegal to hide ones face in public or some dumb **** thing like that

Ninjas unite

2293614046_70184d7b7a.jpg?v=0

Well, his saying and proposing this is just a down and out, abominable violation of the human rights of French citizens, residents and visitors.

ITS REALLY f*cked!

People's rights in Western countries are slowly but surely being systematically eroded, without the overwhelming majority even realising at this stage. Sarkozy's anti-Islamic rhetoric and proposal has to be met with opposition by the French public, because if it isn't (well, you know it's not...) and this ends up being introduced ... it's only a matter of what groups they target next, and how draconian the next hateful policies are; and things are just going to go from there. EU police state, here we come......

With five million Muslims living here, France is home to Western Europe's largest Islamic community and the government will be anxious not to isolate the Muslim population by being seen to be trying to dictate to women what they should wear.

People's rights in Western countries are slowly but surely being systematically eroded, without the overwhelming majority even realising at this stage. Sarkozy's anti-Islamic rhetoric and proposal has to be met with opposition by the French public, because if it isn't (well, you know it's not...) and this ends up being introduced ... it's only a matter of what groups they target next, and how draconian the next hateful policies are; and things are just going to go from there. EU police state, here we come......

With five million Muslims living here, France is home to Western Europe's largest Islamic community and the government will be anxious not to isolate the Muslim population by being seen to be trying to dictate to women what they should wear.

You think so? I thought it was a subtle as a brick-in-the-face way to say "We don't like foreigners, especially Arabs, so you might as well pack up and go home" (but in a French accent of course).

Or did the subtle humour of your post just go whoooosh?

ITS REALLY f*cked!

do they vote

ITS REALLY f*cked!

do they vote

There is actually quite wide variations on the estimates of how many Muslims live in France (since the French don't include relion in their census questions) but it ranges from just under 4 million to around 6 million. But many observers point out that many of these may not be practising Muslims.

What is also worth remembering is that around 70 - 75 % of Muslims in France come from former French colonies; colonies where, like Belgium, Britain and other colonial masters, the policy was one of stripping natural and human resources and brutally oppressing any opposition.

It is also worth considering that any French policy is not necessarily anti-Muslim per se, but more an attempt to preserve the French way of keeping religion and public life strictly seperate.

While much is made of these policies not allowing Muslims to observe their religion, it is worth noting that the ban is on ALL religious symbols in schools (so even the Pope would have to take his crucifix off if visiting a school)

Of course the big difference is that many Muslims feel they have to wear these scarves etc as observance of their faith, while there is nothing in Christianity that requires you to wear a cross or a fish symbol.

It should come down to choice; while they may be forced to wear these 'symbols' in Muslim countries, in Western countries they should have the choice and where laws should protect them is where they face persecution from within their own community for not wearing them.

:)

ITS REALLY f*cked!

do they vote

There is actually quite wide variations on the estimates of how many Muslims live in France (since the French don't include relion in their census questions) but it ranges from just under 4 million to around 6 million. But many observers point out that many of these may not be practising Muslims.

What is also worth remembering is that around 70 - 75 % of Muslims in France come from former French colonies; colonies where, like Belgium, Britain and other colonial masters, the policy was one of stripping natural and human resources and brutally oppressing any opposition.

It is also worth considering that any French policy is not necessarily anti-Muslim per se, but more an attempt to preserve the French way of keeping religion and public life strictly seperate.

While much is made of these policies not allowing Muslims to observe their religion, it is worth noting that the ban is on ALL religious symbols in schools (so even the Pope would have to take his crucifix off if visiting a school)

Of course the big difference is that many Muslims feel they have to wear these scarves etc as observance of their faith, while there is nothing in Christianity that requires you to wear a cross or a fish symbol.

It should come down to choice; while they may be forced to wear these 'symbols' in Muslim countries, in Western countries they should have the choice and where laws should protect them is where they face persecution from within their own community for not wearing them.

yes but do they vote?

ITS REALLY f*cked!

do they vote

yes but do they vote?

only if they are citizens (so really, no, many do not because they can't)

postscript - it is estimated that around half the Muslim population in France are citizens and thus entitled to vote

my understanding is that they will NOT be allowed to wear the burqa under proposed legislation. now i don't agree with women being forced to wear these garments, but shouldn't they be allowed the choice !!

again i personally feel the change has to come from WITHIN the muslim community and the west trying to force their beliefs onto them may actually slow that change down !!