'This or That' Game

SweetieBabie

• 1 year later...
based purely on your example pictures, skinny Thai girl please...

2 hours of Stevie talking about football or 2 hours of Ciaran swearing?

This one is tough...I enjoy hearing Ciaran go off on weird swearing tangents, but when it gets old...it gets really old!

I never enjoy when stevie goes on about football, but I don't think it would drive batty like Ciaran's swearing for 2 hours.

Stevie going on about football, final answer.

A new macbook pro or 5 days on a tropical island...with a blow up doll and booze?

This one is tough...I enjoy hearing Ciaran go off on weird swearing tangents, but when it gets old...it gets really old!

I never enjoy when stevie goes on about football, but I don't think it would drive batty like Ciaran's swearing for 2 hours.

Stevie going on about football, final answer.

A new macbook pro or 5 days on a tropical island...with a blow up doll and booze?

also a tough one but the blow up doll lost it for me (I can hear Ciaran screaming 'why, f**king why?')

so macbook pro

bad car accident;

lose a hand or lose a foot?

also a tough one but the blow up doll lost it for me (I can hear Ciaran screaming 'why, f**king why?')

so macbook pro

bad car accident;

lose a hand or lose a foot?

Lose a hand because I need two feet to give myself a footjob, but one hand does the job most of the time...duh.

Be given the equivalent of $325,500 in today's money every December 20th, or be able to run 36 miles per hour (sustainable for one hour) without getting injured.

Lose a hand because I need two feet to give myself a footjob, but one hand does the job most of the time...duh.

Be given the equivalent of $325,500 in today's money every December 20th, or be able to run 36 miles per hour (sustainable for one hour) without getting injured.

Being the Eco-Chondriac that I' am it's an easy choice. run 36 MPH, I could run everywhere instead of starting my 4 wheeled carbon polluting machine. Besides I can start my own Rickshaw business and make a few bucks on the side.

New Zealand accent or Australian accent ?

Being the Eco-Chondriac that I' am it's an easy choice. run 36 MPH, I could run everywhere instead of starting my 4 wheeled carbon polluting machine. Besides I can start my own Rickshaw business and make a few bucks on the side.

New Zealand accent or Australian accent ?

that one's not tough.

Kiwi accent every time.

x ray vision or the ability to leap tall buildings?

X-ray vision of course! Once you've leapt one tall building, you've leapt 'em all. But X-ray is the gift that keeps giving!

(Presumably if I look at someone long enough they will get cancer...)

Take revenge

or

Turn the other cheek?

Turn the other cheek.

Paper or Plastic?