The Biggest Bullshit Artist on TF?

OutOfOrder

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this was going to get ugly.

oh.... i knew that since 'bullshit' - that's why I"m here sweety.

mwuaaaaaah!

Someone called me....? :twisted:

panyan! u getting too good at this! 8) 8)

xnine100 .... you might aswell go edit your profile ... you probably can't go wrong this time with all the info we've given you!

yawning again.... new thread please.....

********************* SUGGESTION ***********************

RUNNING ALONSIDE THE *TOP 5* LIST

HOW ABOUT A **WANKER OF THE WEEK AWARD**??

I volunteer myself to get the ball rolling

been suggested already .. ahem by urs truly .. great minds (or perverted ones) think alike. mind u the competition will be extremely stiff (pun intended).

-----------------------

hey you better look at your self before say something about other!..

-----------------------

Is it a quote from somebody famous........... naaa cannot be :shock:

Is it a SmartAss competition ? And whats the Grand Prize ? Support from your friends....... oh la la

:roll:

See this is called a sense of humour

oh really? methinks you give yourself far too much credit, sirrah.

I know I am a jerk but I would never copy and paste private messages on the forums to make any point.

seems to me you'd made a point of how "sincere and honest" you are in private:

At least I am sincere and honest when dealing with people privately.

thus posting a series of PMs where your actions contradict this by deliberately winding someone up seem a useful way of establishing that you are by far the world champion bullshitter.
why should u give a crap about what someone has deduced without having ever even met you.

methinks sirrah you should ask yourself why YOU would go out of your way to send an unsolicited antagonistic message to someone you dont know.

dont worry if you stop you've still spewed enough bullshit to win.

Xnine100 is way out in front and still pushes hard to keep his lead :P

truly the man is the lance armstrong of bullshit artists! a lead like that and we havent even gotten to the mountains (of bullshit) part of the course!

it may be premature to crown a new tour de stank champion, but there is a lot of buzz already...

dont worry if you stop you've still spewed enough bullshit to win.

Xnine100 is way out in front and still pushes hard to keep his lead :P

My mom always said I was a winner!

Now I have started my own compettion and won it hands down!

The most sincere bullshit artist around. Antagonisim is my middle name

Humour can still save you if ya apply more sincere apology salve and less BS to the wound. :idea:

TALK ABOUT BULL sh*t!

I don't know this guy personally .... never chat with him either. Let me show you the very first message i got from him;

To: skateboard_girl

Posted: 07 Apr 2005 8:57 am

Subject: I!......

I am getting curious here, why is that guy getting beaten so hard.

Did you really learned that "I have the right to be angry but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel. "

Or you just put this in your profile as it sounds cool ?

Besides, as you wrote, "that two people can look at the exact same thing

and see something totally different." xnine100 might be a jerk or a nice guy that just got it wrong while trying to get your attention. I dono, I dont want to know though I dont really understand while some may think they are better than others and barck about it.

Relax, everybody grow up and get some fun out of it (Well I still hope ;-)

" At least I am sincere and honest when dealing with people privately.

thus posting a series of PMs where your actions contradict this by deliberately winding someone up seem a useful way of establishing that you are by far the world champion bullshitter. "

actually I sent one message and responded to another then went a step further and sent one last one as a silly windup which I think was harmless

I am confident that me and skatey will end up friends from all this and enhance our understanding of human nature. We are all growing in different ways.

BTW have u got an pics of your mother?

If not dont worry Ill send you some! :lol:

Please dont tell me this is offensive. It is not meant to be

DUDE, your missing the point here !! You keep professing your innocents but it was someone else who was offended. Best intentions does not take from the fact you pissed someone off !! YOUr not listening cause your to busy trying to defend yourself. Ya over played your hand with someone who doesn't know you, no worries we all make mistakes. If you chill out on trying to explain your good intentions all might just fade away into a chuckle, other wise the odor from the dewy pile will rise even further still :P

I dono, I dont want to know though I dont really understand while some may think they are better than others and barck about it.

Relax, everybody grow up and get some fun out of it (Well I still hope ;-)

starting a "biggest bullshit artist" thread is ALREADY barking about it, starting things off on a footing of "i am better than others" and therefore the person to be teased relentlessly, especially if they are... well... full of ****.

and... this IS fun...

Hello Xnine100 !!!!!! I told you what to do and well you just don't listen. I have concluded that you are blinded by your pride hearing only the echo of your own thoughts, good luck!! YOu won the BSer contest hands down by the way :roll:

I am confident that me and skatey will end up friends from all this and enhance our understanding of human nature.

ah... i think you just got served an answer to that one...

NAw It could be just a speed bump. MAybe someone left something on the road by mistake. Typo maybe the keyboard could be sticking, Temporary mood swing maybe ! :twisted: