Funny Vids and Pics

Admin_2

This video has police, beer, shopping carts, more beer, more shopping carts, more beer, and a lawn mower :lol:

Not sure if this is a staged video or not but I must have laughed for 10 minutes after the video was over...ROTFL

This is dispatch: Calling all units...Calling all units.. In hott pursuit of man driving a lawn mower, with shopping carts full of beer and party supplies..approach with extreme caution he could be armed and mentally retarded and a danger to himself...

http://thechive.com/2011/06/03/nobody-stops-the-lawn-mower-beer-train-video/

She really,really.. likes us guys!! LOL

BoxingCat.gif

Hi I'm Debbie and I am looking for a soulmate. I like running and cats. Did I mention that I like cats? Bonus: I'm an MBA grad. Oh and I like cats..Not sure why i'm crying though :rolleyes:

Edited by GoodKarma

can-you-explain-this-picture-to-me-5933-1307838781-28.jpg

There's just so MUCH to look at!!!

There's the gormless 'duckface' on the right.

Next to her is Gollum's sister.

There's the stupid one who's looking for directions how to lift up her shirt properly.

She's standing next to the even stupider one who couldn't understand the instructions 'Lift up your shirt.'

There's a fat one on the left who weighs double the girl standing next to her.

And then there's GoodGhost or Allseasonsman lurking in the background (I can't make him out clearly, but I'm sure it's one of them.)

Great pic (except for the retard with the camera who didn't even manage to get all the jailbait in the shot)