Funny Vids and Pics

Admin_2

As a father of 2 daughters (one adopted) I can personally say that girls turn into demons from 13 to about 16, then it gets better. I liked his solution, .45 cal to the lap top. Poor guy will eventually end up replacing it for her. Thats what Dads do. On a better note, now that my daughters are in their late 20's, they are my best friends. Just gotta get em thru puberty. And survive as a parent. Argh

As a father of 2 daughters (one adopted) I can personally say that girls turn into demons from 13 to about 16, then it gets better. I liked his solution, .45 cal to the lap top. Poor guy will eventually end up replacing it for her. Thats what Dads do. On a better note, now that my daughters are in their late 20's, they are my best friends. Just gotta get em thru puberty. And survive as a parent. Argh

Maybe I'll just move to Thailand for a few years when Jasmine hits 13.

Maybe I'll just move to Thailand for a few years when Jasmine hits 13. Actually Rob, thats when they really need you the most. They'll beat you up, challenge your ideals, find fault in every little thing you have ever done, but in truth, they need your guidance and stability more than ever untill they hit 16 or so. Thats when you earn your Dad stripes. Up till then, its all icecream and dolls. After that experience, they own your heart for the rest of your life. Now thats it all behind me, I would not trade the experience for anything, except a round trip paid flight back to Thailand. LOL Good luck buddy, its just beginning.

Maybe I'll just move to Thailand for a few years when Jasmine hits 13. Actually Rob, thats when they really need you the most. They'll beat you up, challenge your ideals, find fault in every little thing you have ever done, but in truth, they need your guidance and stability more than ever untill they hit 16 or so. Thats when you earn your Dad stripes. Up till then, its all icecream and dolls. After that experience, they own your heart for the rest of your life. Now thats it all behind me, I would not trade the experience for anything, except a round trip paid flight back to Thailand. LOL Good luck buddy, its just beginning.

So you think I should just go to Thailand next month or something?