Dave40

What will the result be?  

237 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result be?

• A series win to Australia
    • A series win to England
    • A drawn series !!!!!
    • A beer, Bourbon, whiskey, vodka, and gin

Yes the cricket is back between Australia and England and the series is known as "The Ashes"

For cricket lovers I hope this series will be as good as 2005 in England, I do believe the last series played in Australia in 2006/2007 was won by Aust 5 to zero !!!! (What was the score 5 to zero) just checking!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I would just like to say good luck to the poms!!! :twisted: :twisted: :lol::lol:

Oh its all gone quiet all gone quiet......all gone quiet over there !! :lol:

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes the cricket is back between Australia and England and the series is known as "The Ashes"

For cricket lovers I hope this series will be as good as 2005 in England, I do believe the last series played in Australia in 2006/2007 was won by Aust 5 to zero !!!! (What was the score 5 to zero) just checking!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I would just like to say good luck to the poms!!! :twisted: :twisted: :lol::lol:

only fae a hun

:evil:

So much for not being beaten at Lords since the 1930's that record had to fall at sometime, nevermind July 30 we will be back!!!! There is not much between the two teams, the poms played well!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Hussey was unlucky there, it did look like a catch so I don't think you can blame the umpiring. I was surprised when I saw it on hotspot, the only way you could tell I think. Fair play to him for walking. Ponting wouldn't have.. :)

ehhhhhhh .... he didn't walk the umpire gave him out !! very few batsman walk these days and Ponting isn't any different from the rest !!

I said fair play to HUSSEY for walking. (He walked, even though he didn't hit the ball) Ponting wouldn't have.

Hussey was unlucky there, it did look like a catch so I don't think you can blame the umpiring. I was surprised when I saw it on hotspot, the only way you could tell I think. Fair play to him for walking. Ponting wouldn't have.. :)

ehhhhhhh .... he didn't walk the umpire gave him out !! very few batsman walk these days and Ponting isn't any different from the rest !!

I said fair play to HUSSEY for walking. (He walked, even though he didn't hit the ball) Ponting wouldn't have.

in cricketing terms "walking" means going without waiting for the umpire to make a decision .... Hussey didn't walk, he waited for the umpire's decision.

the umpire gave him out and he went back to the pavilion ... and no matter what u think of Ponting he would have done the same !!

in cricketing terms "walking" means going without waiting for the umpire to make a decision .... Hussey didn't walk, he waited for the umpire's decision.

the umpire gave him out and he went back to the pavilion ... and no matter what u think of Ponting he would have done the same !!

I know what walking means, I've been playing cricket since I was 6.

I would say Hussey walked, Collingwood wasn't appealingl - he took what he thought was a simple catch, Hussey waited for the umpire to make a decision because he knew he hadn't hit it. The umpire didn't make one, he upheld the decision - you don't appeal for straight forward catches - Hussey then walked.

I don't think Ponting would have. He often shows dissent. He even told Hughes to stand his ground after he had started to walk, only to see him given out.

I would say Hussey walked, Collingwood wasn't appealingl - he took what he thought was a simple catch, Hussey waited for the umpire to make a decision because he knew he hadn't hit it. The umpire didn't make one, he upheld the decision - you don't appeal for straight forward catches - Hussey then walked.

I don't think Ponting would have. He often shows dissent. He even told Hughes to stand his ground after he had started to walk, only to see him given out.

u may have been playing cricket since u were 6, but i don't know what game u were watching !!!!!! Hussey did NOT walk !!! the umpire gave him out !!

Ponting told Hughes to wait for the umpires decision ... that is not dissent and as he was standing at the non strikers end he had a better view of the "catch !!"

u may have been playing cricket since u were 6, but i don't know what game u were watching !!!!!! Hussey did NOT walk !!! the umpire gave him out !!

Ponting told Hughes to wait for the umpires decision ... that is not dissent and as he was standing at the non strikers end he had a better view of the "catch !!"

Wow, an Englishman trying to credit (accuse) an Ozzie with such a rare thing among Ozzies as sportsmanship and TF's resident foul-mouthed gobshite feels the need to troll.

I couldn't believe it myself - I mean, Hussey walking like that..

Ponting would never do that. He told Hughes to stay put, then he showed dissent after the decision was made.

A better view of the catch? Dear oh dear, ball watching again. No wonder he's never made a big score at Lords. Ponting? Ball watching? Surely not!!

Haha, what kind of cricket do you play? Do you lot appeal for straight forward catches?? Do Oirish umpires give you the finger after a catch..?

I can imagine it now. Oirish batsman holes-out to mid-on and everyone appeals!! Haha, awesome..

Wow, an Englishman trying to credit (accuse) an Ozzie with such a rare thing among Ozzies as sportsmanship and TF's resident foul-mouthed gobshite feels the need to troll.

Ponting would never do that. He told Hughes to stay put, then he showed dissent after the decision was made.

A better view of the catch? Dear oh dear, ball watching again. No wonder he's never made a big score at Lords. Ponting? Ball watching? Surely not!!

Haha, what kind of cricket do you play? Do you lot appeal for straight forward catches?? Do Oirish umpires give you the finger after a catch..?

I can imagine it now. Oirish batsman holes-out to mid-on and everyone appeals!! Haha, awesome..

FFS ... being called a troll by a **** like u is probably a kind of compliment !!!

and judging by the stupidity of ur comments here i'm guessing u haven't actually watched any of the cricket .... or if u have watched it u certainly don't f**king understand it !!!!

and no wonder they call u whinging f**king poms ... even when u win u gotta find something to cry about !!! :roll: :roll:

FFS ... being called a troll by a d*ck like u is probably a kind of compliment !!!

and judging by the stupidity of ur comments here i'm guessing u haven't actually watched any of the cricket .... or if u have watched it u certainly don't f**king understand it !!!!

and no wonder they call u whinging f**king poms ... even when u win u gotta find something to cry about !!! :roll: :roll:

Hahahaaaaa.. excellent.

Try to wriggle out of it by being all clever are we? Using words like '****' and '*******'?

Suggesting someone doesn't understand cricket - probably the oldest and most pathetic way of trying to get out of making a total **** out of yourself.

I take it that since you've resorted to abuse, bad language and name calling that you have nothing intelligent to offer?

What's a cross between inanity and profanity. Ciaran knows..

FFS ... being called a troll by a d*ck like u is probably a kind of compliment !!!

Hahahaaaaa.. excellent.

Try to wriggle out of it by being all clever are we? Using words like 'd*ck' and 'f*cking'?

Suggesting someone doesn't understand cricket - probably the oldest and most pathetic way of trying to get out of making a total **** out of yourself.

I take it that since you've resorted to abuse, bad language and name calling that you have nothing intelligent to offer?

wriggle out of what ?? what the f**k r u prattling on about ?? who the hell turns on ur computer for u in the morning ??

Hahahaaaaa.. excellent.

Try to wriggle out of it by being all clever are we? Using words like 'd*ck' and 'f*cking'?

wriggle out of what ?? what the f**k r u prattling on about ?? who the hell turns on ur computer for u in the morning ??

Still nothing? Yet more swearing. Nice one, idiot.

Hahahaaaaa.. excellent.

Still nothing? Yet more swearing. Nice one, idiot.[/quote:1111068526]

yawnnnnnnnnnnn ..... go back under the rock u crawled out from !!!

stick this one in ur pipe and smoke it u retard !!!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2007/01/20/1830505.htm

Hussey says he won't walk

Posted Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:09pm AEDT

Walking policy ... Mike Hussey at the Gabba (Getty Images)

Australia batsman Mike Hussey has admitted he does not walk unless umpires give him out.

Hussey made the startling admission after guiding Australia to a tense four-wicket victory over England in the tri-series match in Brisbane last night.

"I'm not a walker, unlike Gilly (stand-in captain Adam Gilchrist)," said Hussey.

I'm definitely carding someone tonight...I can feel it...oooo...the suspense. Yesterday a few girls got carded...I guess today is "gentlemen's night" (I use the term loosely).

No more name calling.

would running a sweepstake on who gets one first fall foul of the Thai gambling laws?

come to think of it, when was the last time I got carded?

Seems so long ago...

sigh.

:twisted:

stick this one in ur pipe and smoke it u retard !!!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2007/01/20/1830505.htm

Hussey says he won't walk

Posted Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:09pm AEDT

Walking policy ... Mike Hussey at the Gabba (Getty Images)

Australia batsman Mike Hussey has admitted he does not walk unless umpires give him out.

Hussey made the startling admission after guiding Australia to a tense four-wicket victory over England in the tri-series match in Brisbane last night.

"I'm not a walker, unlike Gilly (stand-in captain Adam Gilchrist)," said Hussey.

Great stuff - more name calling and

I believe we were discussing, in your case, ranting and being a ****, an incident that happened the day before yesterday, not one that happened 2 years ago.

You poor, poor thing. Maybe Hussey has had a change of heart in the 2 years since then.

It's funny how a little boy who works in a warehouse in Bangkok, when he makes a complete *** out of himself, starts picking holes in the intelligence of other people and instead of discussing the issue just name calls and then finds a totally irrelevant article from 2 years ago. Still nothing to say on the actual incident in question or are you just going to carry on using big words like '*******' '****' and 'retard'? Maybe you should just go and drink more beer, swear and break something then you might not feel so frustrated.

Go on, back to the warehouse with little boy, I've got 3 businesses and a chain or hotels and restaurants to run. Not at all bad for a retard who lives under a rock..

So it's official - we are allowed to call each other 'dicks' and 'retards' on this forum? Just checking, mods so I know for the future.

Go on, back to the warehouse with little boy, I've got 3 businesses and a chain or hotels and restaurants to run. Not at all bad for a retard who lives under a rock..

So it's official - we are allowed to call each other 'dicks' and 'retards' on this forum? Just checking, mods so I know for the future.

well i don't actually work in a warehouse, but if i did at least it's better than ripping off OAPs for dodgy taramaccing they don't need !!!

and since when has selling white heather and robbing clothes lines qualified as a business ???

Aww Ciaran, what's the matter? Have you run out of swear words? Now you're having to resort to racial jibes/stereotyping instead?

I have to say, those are some of the most witty and original racial insults I have ever recieved.. hahahaaaaa, lucky heather indeed, what a silly little boy.

Since when is owning a chain of hotels taramaccing? (whatever that is).

Go on little boy, back to the warehouse with you, pick up that broom and off you go..