Instant Messenger

What's your Favorite Instant Messenger?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. What's your Favorite Instant Messenger?

• Yahoo! Messenger
    • MSN live
    • Others
    • I do not use instant messenger

As most of my friends in MSN list are always busy chatting with somebody else so, I use this one, You can try, its fun !!

http://omegle.com/

:lol:

ah Kus, they just pretend to be busy chatting to someone else...

:wink:

Oh really ? That's hurt !! :(

I would like to chat with you!!! ... but I have to work.. then I've to go home.. then I've to chat with someone else..

I know you jai dee, toma but you just busy, right ?? :?

:*(

btw.. someone told me "buy Iain Coldplay records and he'll chat 24/7 with you".

Is Iain jai dee too?? damn .. you guys are so nice (besides from handsome) :lol:

As most of my friends in MSN list are always busy chatting with somebody else so, I use this one, You can try, its fun !!

I would like to chat with you!!! ... but I have to work.. then I've to go home.. then I've to chat with someone else..

coldplay-1.jpg

buy Iain Coldplay records and he sends motorbike hitman round your house!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Is Iain jai dee too?? damn .. you guys are so nice (besides from handsome) :lol:

awww, you lie so sweetly!!! :wink:

To make Iain happy I can do anything ja.. (including tell lie) :D

anything???? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink:

anything???? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink:

Where da hell is toma.. ?? :roll:

wow msn is winning...

I use a mac so MSN sucks, but aMSN is ok, can handle video, but no audio.

Can Adium handle audio?

My favourite is skype, as that's about the only one that is fully functional on a mac, especially now, as I pay 180b/month and can call any number (inc mobiles) in thailand without limit.

Pretty good deal i think, and as it works on the iphone, its convenient too

who u call ??? :twisted:

When I have time to chat, I mainly use MSN, but it is a pain on my Mac, so I end up using my little Sony PC.

I use Skype a lot, but mainly for overseas phone and video calls.

I have recently signed up to try Sightspeed www.sightspeed.com as the video is supposed to be better. But I have to get my friends to sign up too, otherwise a bit pointless. :-) Can also send video email.

I might give Gmail chat a try, if the video is good. Although I have a Mac, I have never tried iChat, which is also supposed to have good video quality, but only mac to mac.

When I have time to chat, I mainly use MSN, but it is a pain on my Mac, so I end up using my little Sony PC.

I have recently signed up to try Sightspeed www.sightspeed.com as the video is supposed to be better. But I have to get my friends to sign up too, otherwise a bit pointless. :-) Can also send video email.

I might give Gmail chat a try, if the video is good. Although I have a Mac, I have never tried iChat, which is also supposed to have good video quality, but only mac to mac.

new gmail chat and video chat is great mate... i use mac and have same problem with msn.

new gmail chat and video chat is great mate... i use mac and have same problem with msn.

Thanks PeeMark, I shall give it a go.

I have to say though, I was using Skype this morning to talk with someone in UAE, and it was the clearest conversation that I have ever had using it. They must be improving things.

Thanks PeeMark, I shall give it a go.

I have to say though, I was using Skype this morning to talk with someone in UAE, and it was the clearest conversation that I have ever had using it. They must be improving things.

yes... i must say i do like skype when i want to have a good conversation with friend in Uk or Oz... sometimes amazing connection and almost like being in same room... i have a very big Mac screen too. But sometimes Skype goes crazy.. perhaps during peak times... i dont know... gmail seems better pic and less of the pixellating and stop start stuff.... well... so far so good anyway

• 1 month later...
when i started using the pc and i was excited i had everything installed yahoo,msn,icq,aim later i tried trillian for a while and now just msn for any kind of work chat,video chat etc

Same with me...now I dread getting on any of them especially if I'm busy. Speaking of which, I think MSN should add an extra status setting:

"Busy, no seriously...I'm busy."

They are great for work, great for play, but horrible for the combination.