Israeli propaganda guidebook

Neo

just don't take it personal brother

I get hit all the time on here by stray shots

any American does

there are some serious America haters on this site

real black hearts if you ask me

yea thanks to Bush and Cheney :twisted:

I blame Gerry Springer and Judge Judy myself...

:lol:

propaganda from Glasgow :shock:

In Glasgow propaganda means having a good look. :lol:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

any American does

I blame Gerry Springer and Judge Judy myself...

:lol:

propaganda from Glasgow :shock:

In Glasgow propaganda means having a good look. :lol:

odd, a perverts reasoning also,mmmmm

We should halt our support of Israel right after we halt our support of the even more affluent Europe and Australia and, yes, New Zealand.

Wow. I'm usually quite happy to ignore your propaganda and baiting, but this one sets a new low.

In 1985 the US suspended it's defence commitments to New Zealand after the nulcear powered USS Buchanan was refused entry into (nuclear free) New Zealand. Clearly the US Navy didn't respect New Zealand's policies on nuclear power. So much for protecting democratic nations. Oh and New Zealand has not been attacked by Russia or China.

So I simply post a link to something that is obviously designed as propaganda, written by a Republican expert spin-doctor for the Israel Project, and then we get subjected to further abuse about how much we hate "the Jews" and don't appreciate that we would all be speaking Mandarin or Russian if not for the US.

I guess it would be tough finding out that your passionately contested opinions are nothing more than the results of well funded media manipulation.

So I simply post a link to something that is obviously designed as propaganda, written by a Republican expert spin-doctor for the Israel Project, and then we get subjected to further abuse about how much we hate "the Jews" and don't appreciate that we would all be speaking Mandarin or Russian if not for the US.

I guess it would be tough finding out that your passionately contested opinions are nothing more than the results of well funded media manipulation.

thats odd, he thinks the liberal media has people like me brainwashed :shock: Its a double agent conspiracy :o

Neo wrote:

In 1985 the US suspended it's defence commitments to New Zealand after the nulcear powered USS Buchanan was refused entry into (nuclear free) New Zealand.

Well the Military INdustrial Complex that works for the US Banking empire sucks but the people have some merit.......

you love to speak for the masses

who are you Joe Stalin or Mao?

Who are these we for whom you are always speaking?

Do you imagine that you have a following here on TF?

The Clan of Neo on TF.

I think you are a hater.

Plain and simple.

You. Not your imagined clan following of we's and they's.

There was a war in the middle of last century. America came in at the end of 1941. The enemy were the Japanese.

There was another enemy

Germany

If it weren't for the US in the Pac, you'd probably be a Japanese slave/serf. I don't think they'd care what language you spoke. If you were even born. Because the Japanese liked to make whores out of the women of the Islands out in the Pac that they captured. Japan was right there next to Australia when the US entered the war.

You were next.

I suppose that you think that you are free forever of any kind of danger or threat from any other country. And you may be right. But let's face it. You're military is small. Any large country that eventually might think about taking it will be albel to do so relatively easily. Unless you have a treaty with Australia who has a treaty with the US which your GOV'T and it's leaders know will keep any larger country from coming after you.

But you keep on dreaming of that Utopia where bad things only happen to bad people.

You probably think that Taiwan would still be a separate nation without the US Navy.

lol

any American does

Bush Cheney are just the latest excuse

eventually the haters will turn on Obama as well

nothing will make them stop hating the US until the US falls completely

Neo is one of these people

any American does

Bush Cheney are just the latest excuse

There is no smoke without fire.......

I just post a simple quote from newsweek and I get this bs.

There goes JD's story about only responding in kind.

Nice to be called a US hater on top of Jew hater by some army grunt who apparently knows nothing about me.

Keep up the good work JD. At this rate you'll have some genuine haters on your case.

lol

sometiems the smoke is in the imagination and it turns out to be a hearth and a bit of paranoia

The United States suspends ANZUS obligations to New Zealand

After consultations with Australia and after negotiations with New Zealand broke down, the United States announced that it was suspending its treaty obligations to New Zealand until United States Navy ships were re-admitted to New Zealand ports, citing that New Zealand was "a friend, but not an ally". [3] The crisis made front-page headlines for weeks in many American newspapers,[4] while many American cabinet members were quoted as expressing a deep sense of betrayal.[5] However, David Lange did not withdraw New Zealand from ANZUS, although his government's policy led to the US's decision to suspend its treaty obligations to New Zealand.

An opinion poll in New Zealand in 1991[6] showed 54% of those sampled preferred to let the treaty lapse rather than accept visits again by nuclear-armed or nuclear-powered vessels. The policy did not become law until June 8, 1987 with the passing of the New Zealand Nuclear Free Zone, Disarmament, and Arms Control Act 1987, more than two years after the Buchanan was refused entry after the USA refused to declare the presence or absence of nuclear weapons, and a year after the USA suspended its treaty obligations to New Zealand.

On July 10, 1985, the French DGSE bombed the Greenpeace protest vessel Rainbow Warrior in Auckland. This event strengthened opposition in New Zealand of the military application of nuclear technology in any form. The failure of Western leaders to condemn what could be considered an act of war on New Zealand by France caused a great deal of change in foreign and defense policy.[7] New Zealand distanced itself from its traditional ally, the United States, and built relationships with small South Pacific nations, while retaining its good relations with Australia, and, to a lesser extent, the United Kingdom.[8]

DAMN THOSE FRENCH!

Here's some smoke for you?

When was the last World War?

When was the last time that shipping lanes were closed due to Europeans being at war with one another?

Neo wrote:
In 1985 the US suspended it's defence commitments to New Zealand after the nulcear powered USS Buchanan was refused entry into (nuclear free) New Zealand.

Well the Military INdustrial Complex that works for the US Banking empire sucks but the people have some merit.......

Very true.

Neo wrote:

Yeah interesting...we did that in 1985 and the policy has been reviewed three times since then at the request of the US government......the result....

"we still haven't come to a decision yet......"

Our government knows how to lick as good as the best of them.....

Neo wrote:

Yeah interesting...we did that in 1985 and the policy has been reviewed three times since then at the request of the US government......the result....

"we still haven't come to a decision yet......"

Our government knows how to lick as good as the best of them.....

I think its admirable to stick up for ones beliefs. Besides a nuclear ship makes a port vulnerable so in peace time who needs that. Nukes =safe -Not

Keep up the good work JD. At this rate you'll have some genuine haters on your case.

lol

I see that as a plus. If idiots hate me, I'm good with that. I actually prefer it that way.

There you go again, by the way, speaking for others when you really just don't have the balls to say "I."

I don't hate you Neo. I think you're a twisted up self flagellating liberal, but, I don't hate ya. I'll leave the hate to you and your ilk.

lol

I see that as a plus. If idiots hate me, I'm good with that. I actually prefer it that way.

There you go again, by the way, speaking for others when you really just don't have the balls to say "I."

I don't hate you Neo. I think you're a twisted up self flagellating liberal, but, I don't hate ya. I'll leave the hate to you and your ilk.

at last!!!

an original topic!!

Let's talk about self flagellation.

DAMN THOSE MASOCHISTIC MONKS!!

:twisted:

If idiots hate me, I'm good with that. .

How about non Idiots?

idiots...non idiots...we love all people here...what's up beej?

Nothing, just sitting on my balcony with a cup of tea trying to figure out if someone hates you does that make them an idiot?

lol

at last!!!

an original topic!!

Let's talk about self flagellation.

DAMN THOSE MASOCHISTIC MONKS!!

:twisted:

YEAH!