Best sex u ever had ?

theotherside

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With my bf is the best! Love makes i all woderful...

no no sweety we are talking about something different.

not wonderful...we are talking about the best. the kinda sex that you remember 6 years later... the kinda sex makes you smile when you think about it... the kinda sex that makes you want it again... not the lovie-dovy **** that only lasts as long as the relationship. when you break up you wont remember any of it.

not wonderful...we are talking about the best. the kinda sex that you remember 6 years later... the kinda sex makes you smile when you think about it... the kinda sex that makes you want it again... not the lovie-dovy sh*t that only lasts as long as the relationship. when you break up you wont remember any of it.

Hmmm...I disagree. The best sex is when the couple does turn into one...where you act and react as one.

Granted, those AWESOME explosive sex experiences aren't forgettable, but you can't say that you won't remember sex while in love!

not wonderful...we are talking about the best. the kinda sex that you remember 6 years later... the kinda sex makes you smile when you think about it... the kinda sex that makes you want it again... not the lovie-dovy sh*t that only lasts as long as the relationship. when you break up you wont remember any of it.

Hmmm...I disagree. The best sex is when the couple does turn into one...where you act and react as one.

Granted, those AWESOME explosive sex experiences aren't forgettable, but you can't say that you won't remember sex while in love!

Actually, sex can be great whether with your love ones or totally strangers. Everyone thinks its more excited with someone you just met, a stranger, or even someone you just started going out. When everything is new, its mystery makes you find so sexy and excited at the same time. Therefore, people always think it could be better than doing it with their bf/gf, and I personally think it's cos you've been doing it a lot with same person. Why dont spice it up, pretending to be a total stranger meeting up in a bar and maybe it could become a fantastic sex u never forget, and with someone u love too!

through the years I have noticed a pattern which I would like to share:

10- best sex, 0-... (per person)

week 1 = 5

week 2 = 8

week 3 = 10

week 4 = 10

week 12 = 8

week 16 = 6

week 20 = 6

week 28 = 4

week 36 = 2

week 56 = 0

week 56+= -1 :roll:

(* week doesnt necessarily reflect actual time frame, but the tendency)

I know it sounds way too cheesy and cliche but just IMO it's always better with someone you know. When I think back and compare the one night hook-ups to the moments I consider "best ever" there really is no contest. The mental connection and chemistry I had with that person is a large part of what made it great.

But maybe I'm just not as big of a slut as I like to think I am....

Simple test. Is the memory of yr best sex experience from a long term relationship... just one night? Are you going to be able to point out to that one particular moment 7 years from now... or does it become better with each time? So the best experience is each time you make love?

The thing is "love sex" is wonderful, and memorable but hardly the BEST.

If we are going for comfortable, passionate, loving, and meaningful then I agree with you. BUT that is not the BEST. I think that is why guys start to cheat... cause they want the kind of sex that you get from someone new.

I am not talking about 1 night stands either. I had the best sex with a girl I was dating and ...