Ask Dr. TF Know-All

SweetieBabie

Islam4uk

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/defence/6931212/What-is-Islam4UK.html

In February last year he called for people who get drunk to be publicly flogged and declared that alcohol should be "removed from society".

Not to make light of the situation but, i think they have about as much chance of making this happen in the UK as the delusional preachers have of converting Nana *****-mongers !

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Dr TF.

Why is there not a SenegalFriends website?

So many of them have to join ThailandFriends instead. :)

I ain't a doctor and don't want to be called doctor because I don't earn it, but I can tell you that not many profiles from "senegal" on TF any longer. We (the mods-team and Admin) ban them on daily basis and I guess they were the same group of people, not more than 10, keep coming back. If you see any Senegal profile, please contact the mods-team or admin. (I think I can speak for the team that we will be very happy to put them in a sin bin.)

Dear Dr TF.

And we're currently adding in a buttload (33% more than a crapload) of firewall security to stop them from even being able to access TF.

However, they are good at what they do. It's like trying bury ants in dirt...

:roll:

Dear Dr TF.

And we're currently adding in a buttload (33% more than a crapload) of firewall security to stop them from even being able to access TF.

er y not just do an ip ban? unless they go in through remote machine you can ban people from a certain ip area.

Dear Dr TF.

Damn! You mean no more hot girls (at least thats what they say), telling me how much they want to be with me, and asking me to send them some money?

Oh no!! :shock: :shock:

dear Dr. TF

can you recommend locations in the land of smiles :)

where I can get a really good Breezer?

:D

and as a bonus a nice pink shirt too?

:wink:

Dear Book Em,

This is a question asked a lot and I'll give you the same answer all those other midnight cowboys got. The ONLY place to go for that combination of pink shirt and chilled breezers is Stevie's wardrobe.

Or should that be closet??

:twisted:

Islam4uk

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/defence/6931212/What-is-Islam4UK.html

In February last year he called for people who get drunk to be publicly flogged and declared that alcohol should be "removed from society".

Not to make light of the situation but, i think they have about as much chance of making this happen in the UK as the delusional preachers have of converting Nana *****-mongers !

I had already started a thread on this subject a few days ago so we can continue discussion about it there.

http://www.thailandfriends.com/index.php?name=DB_phpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=16449&sid=06b69d8b77817f27fda503563a0633ab&&sid=06b69d8b77817f27fda503563a0633ab

15 missionaries buying 15 guest drinks + 15 lady drinks + 15 barfines + 15 meals (assuming girls didn't bring a friend) = 13050 baht per night (conservatively).

Dear Dr. TF

How often does English_Bob take 15 girls, from gogo bars, in one night to know that it would cost 13,050 baht (conservatively)?

It seems quite cheap, i might try it next time i'm over.

A. Curious Punter.

dear Dr. TF

Dear Book Em,

This is a question asked a lot and I'll give you the same answer all those other midnight cowboys got. The ONLY place to go for that combination of pink shirt and chilled breezers is Stevie's wardrobe.

AH so that is it

the closet is where he is at !!! :?: :P Yeehah partner! :drunk:

15 missionaries buying 15 guest drinks + 15 lady drinks + 15 barfines + 15 meals (assuming girls didn't bring a friend) = 13050 baht per night (conservatively).

Dear Dr. TF

How often does English_Bob take 15 girls, from gogo bars, in one night to know that it would cost 13,050 baht (conservatively)?

It seems quite cheap, i might try it next time i'm over.

A. Curious Punter.

Dear fan of the team that humiliated Man Utd,

the reason for these seemingly reasonable rates is quite simple. EB has a platinum loyalty card in recognition of his contribution to buffalo medicine in Isaan.

dear Dr. TF

Dear Book Em,

AH so that is it

Just be careful. You move the pink shirts aside and you find yourself in a sort of dark antithesis of Narnia. Remember David Carradine...

dear Dr. TF

Dear Book Em,

AH so that is it

Just be careful. You move the pink shirts aside and you find yourself in a sort of dark antithesis of Narnia. Remember David Carradine...

I am always bloody careful...expecting the pinks are moved to

discover you with Stevie ( oh ye Scotsmen! :twisted: )

dear Dr. TF

Dear Book Em,

AH so that is it

I am always bloody careful...expectingas the pinks are moved to d

Stevie's not a REAL Scotsman!! He just pretends to be!! :lol:

dear Dr. TF

Dear Book Em,

AH so that is it

what does a REAL Scotsman look like? just curious.

dear Dr. TF

Dear Book Em,

AH so that is it

what does a REAL Scotsman look like? just curious.

Dear sexy Nurse Ratched in your sheer seamed stockings and tight white girdle...

http://web.ripnet.com/~nimmos/images/under_the_kilt_3.jpg

:winky: :winky:

Islam4uk

Apparently this is the same Anjem Choudary in his student days:

ChoudaryDrinking.jpg

Dear Dr.TF

Was Jesus a virgin when he died?

If he was.. poor guy..

-A Curious Girl

Dear curious girl.

No Jesus was not a virgin when he died. He indulged in various hot and sweaty bdsm sessions with that famous ***** Mary Magdalene.

Why do you think it took him so long to die from crucifixion? Normally he had to slip Mary M a few shekels for that sort of action!!

Dear Dr.TF

If he was.. poor guy..

-A Curious Girl

Dear curious girl.

No Jesus was not a virgin when he died. He indulged in various hot and sweaty bdsm sessions with that famous ***** Mary Magdalene.

Why do you think it took him so long to die from crucifixion? Normally he had to slip Mary M a few shekels for that sort of action!!

Recommend : the Da Vinic Code reading or watching

(when you're too tried to use your whips and chains) :wink: :lol::lol:

Dear Dr.TF

If he was.. poor guy..

-A Curious Girl

Dear curious girl.

BDSM eh?

So I guess he died with pleasure on the cross then..

Damn.. envy...

Dear Dr.TF

If he was.. poor guy..

-A Curious Girl

Dear curious girl.

(when you too tried to use your whips and chains) :wink: :lol::lol:

never ever ever recommend that steaming pile of rancid cow shite to anyone.

Dan Brown is satan's mouldy jizz stains!!!

Dear Dr.TF

If he was.. poor guy..

-A Curious Girl

Dear curious girl.

BDSM eh?

So I guess he died with pleasure on the cross then..

Damn.. envy...

I do offer a home crucifixion service...

Dear Dr.TF

If he was.. poor guy..

-A Curious Girl

Dear curious girl.

(when you too tried to use your whips and chains) :wink: :lol::lol:

never ever ever recommend that steaming pile of rancid cow shite to anyone.

Dan Brown is satan's mouldy jizz stains!!!

:cry: I was entertained...rather like acertain Scotsman's posts on TF

:lol: