Arisamun narrowly escapes arrest

PJack

It almost seems like no one, anyone, is capable of doing anything.

that's not true, the reds seem breathtakingly well coordinated and sometimes even seem to have a sound strategy. it's just the gov't that's incapable of doing anything.

Until I saw the actions of the red shirts over the last few days, I always thought Thai people couldn't think ahead or organise anything beyond a gogo bar, but I confess I am wrong. Their ability to make the Government, the police force and the Army look like fools is noteworthy.

Gee for PM. Erm.... you do know who I mean, right???

that's not true, the reds seem breathtakingly well coordinated and sometimes even seem to have a sound strategy. it's just the gov't that's incapable of doing anything.

i wouldn't go that far .... they seem to make most stuff up on the hoof .... just the government/police/army r so f**king useless they make the reds look "breathtakingly well coordinated"

i wouldn't go that far .... they seem to make most stuff up on the hoof .... just the government/police/army r so f**king useless they make the reds look "breathtakingly well coordinated"

there is the uselessness of the government making the reds 'the prettiest girl in the room'--but time and again the reds have been able to mobilize large numbers and transfer them across town to their objectives (for instance the rescue of fat james bond) very quickly. they've also been able to keep their plans secret when they wanted to whereas the government.... well obviously the reds have someone on the inside, photocopying the minutes of every top secret meeting.

they're making their strategy up on the hoof, but tactically they're pretty impressive actually.