Arisamun narrowly escapes arrest

PJack

"Arisamun narrowly escapes arrest

Arisamun Pongruengrong, a red shirt leader, narrowly escapes arrest on Friday by using a rope to climb down from his balcony of his room on the third floor to the ground as police and commandos raid the hotel where he and other leaders have stayed.

He then was whisked away by about 500 red shirts who waited for him on the ground.

The raid was conducted on Friday morning to round up terrorists and their weapons." Nation Multimedia 10:45am 16April2010

whoops. they should have sent in the Mod Squad. Link Pete and Julie would never have let this get past them.

Wonder if he'll move to Hyatt Erawan - Long term Red supporter - wonder if THAT'S why they chose to stage their demonstration there? Close by, surrounded by thousands of Red Shirts and unaffected by traffic.

Funny - Nation has TWO stories side by side.... one says Arisman has been arrested and the next one says he escaped.

Wonder if he'll move to Hyatt Erawan - Long term Red supporter - wonder if THAT'S why they chose to stage their demonstration there? Close by, surrounded by thousands of Red Shirts and unaffected by traffic.

Funny - Nation has TWO stories side by side.... one says Arisman has been arrested and the next one says he escaped.

thats because nobody know what the f*ck they are doing around here. thai journalism has sunk to a new low. and honestly, I wouldnt want the job either. the only job I would want is the columnist, like Voranai or my favorite kong ridthee.

Red-shirts Take High-ranking Police Officer as Hostage at SC Park

The red-shirts have taken a deputy Metropolitan Police commander and 2 other police officers as hostage at SC Park Hotel to pave the way for their escape out of the hotel.

Reports have also come in of gunfire being heard in the vicinity. ASTV has reported that 1 poice officer has been shot.

äÃé¹ÕèÃѹºéÒÊØ´Âô Ãéçà¾Å§¡çËèÇ äÃè¹èÒàª×èÃÇèÒà»ç¹ä»ä´é¢¹Ò´¹Õé ¡ÃØÅáÅØéÃ

They never f*cking doing anything successfully.

:roll:

its true. and its embarrassing. it is time for someone to put them out of their misery and hold a coup or wake Prem up and have him do a sitdown on behalf of those whom we may not speak and tell Abhisit it is over. give up. your armed forces have failed. whether or not it is his direct fault. they cannot do their job and it is the only way out.

Its a f*cking farce, ALL 5 leaders escaped.

HOW DID THEY f*ck THAT UP.

HOW.

I'm sure if they caught a hippie in KSR smoking a joint, that c*nt wouldn't get away!

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/thaksin-judgement-update/174863/red-leaders-escape-arrest

Jesus! They couldn't catch ONE guy?

There's ******* 20,000 of 'em down there.

Start walking up to the barriers in plain-clothes and grabbing the 'security' guards.

There's f*cking 20,000 of 'em down there.

Start walking up to the barriers in plain-clothes and grabbing the 'security' guards.

I wonder if Laos is listening. Laos should invade the country and take over everything. This is their opportunity to step up in the world.

There's f*cking 20,000 of 'em down there.

I wonder if Laos is listening. Laos should invade the country and take over everything. This is their opportunity to step up in the world.

I'm all up for that.

àÎÕÂÃÂèÒÃÒÇèÒ¾Õè¡ÕÃì¢Ã§à¤éÒ¹à "ã¨äÃè´éÒ¹¾Ã"

I like p'Key when I was young... he changed a lot... :cry: :cry: :cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-fVojDFwxA&feature=PlayList&p=BB549D61ED55257F&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=12

MCOT: Situation eases at SC Park Hotel: four grenades found in Arisman's room, room wall bullet-damaged

1,000,000 baht bet - Red Shirts say they are planted by cops...

Just watched that video - ******* pathetic!!! There were 500 Red Shirts and journalists there! How the **** did they screw this up?

It should have been 4am, stun grenades, doors kicked in, police swinging in through the windows.

******* IDIOTS!

MCOT: Situation eases at SC Park Hotel: four grenades found in Arisman's room, room wall bullet-damaged

Just watched that video - f*cking pathetic!!! There were 500 Red Shirts and journalists there! How the f*ck did they screw this up?

It should have been 4am, stun grenades, doors kicked in, police swinging in through the windows.

f*cking IDIOTS!

as i've said before u do u really really expect thai police to get up before 4am to do like proper f**king police work !! they have shown themselves up to be a f**king joke !! they r making themselves a laughing stock .... alll they r fit for is scammimg and collecting their tea money !!

Just watched that video - f*cking pathetic!!! There were 500 Red Shirts and journalists there! How the f*ck did they screw this up?

f*cking IDIOTS!

as i've said before u do u really really expect thai police to get up before 4am to do like proper f**king police work !! they have shown themselves up to be a f**king joke !! they r making themselves a laughing stock .... alll they r fit for is scammimg and collecting their tea money !!

Why i have no surprise, ppl call them "Tomato" police

àÎÕÂÃÂèÒÃÒÇèÒ¾Õè¡ÕÃì¢Ã§à¤éÒ¹à "ã¨äÃè´éÒ¹¾Ã"

I like p'Key when I was young... he changed a lot... :cry: :cry: :cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-fVojDFwxA&feature=PlayList&p=BB549D61ED55257F&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=12

Yes, Neung. But as he is better at catching senior police officers than they are at catching him, he might make a good PM. :)

At least he has some guts, even is that is called 'hardcore'...!

It is sad that even Thai ppl know their government is the the laughing stock of the world and no one can do anything about it... :shock:

they did a great job catching motorbike with no helmet or license or drunken driver ...other than that , these guys are just frigging muppet ! :(

u mean they are good at ripping off farangs

There is no exception either farang or Thai ...I got busted one time on my way to my office and the corp is infront of me riding his motorbike back to his station ..I keep distance coz I had a girl sitting behind me having no helmet and suddenly he disappeared , I was relieved but once I turn right and that guy has shown up from hidden corner with the ticket receipt on his hand !

I have no faith and I have no trust whatsover to the Thai police --most of Thai people has the same as I do.