MY Birthday PARTY!

OutOfOrder

cemetery1graycc.jpg

It's gonna be my birthday but I'm reaaaaally lazy to organize it. :?

Tried to organize last year's party... even postponed it to july and then canceled it in the end... lol!!

So! it's coming up in June (see event list posted by skateboard_girl)

Can't decide what i wanna do (should i go meditate in a temple for a change?)

here people.... help me think :P ....

option A: POOL PARTY at my friend's apartment (Around Langsuan)

with option A... I can supply about 10 bottles of booze and some things to snack on. The apartment owners can supply music... Plus, I'm gonna get ppl who attend to bring a bottle each! (or even half will do, hehe..) Therefore, no one's gonna escape the party sober! IT would be nice to have a dress theme too!

Problem is that, when it comes to a party in a private apartment ... it CAN be a hassle for some to find the direction, etc.

Solution is that... we can meet at the Admakers on Langsuan and then over to the pool.

OPTION B: party at a restaurant&bar called "ZURICH"

this is on Langsuan as well.... a real cooooool place with no one else in there (so we can have the whole place to ourselves...) There's a dj booth... Though, I'm not sure what time they close etc etc... I should go sort out the details (too lazy to do now...) Thing with Zurich though, is that - i (am pretty sure that ) I'll be able to supply about like.... 2-3 bottles (depends on how much a bott. cost) ... MEaning.... we might not get trashed afterall :roll:

There will be ppl from TF and a few of my non-tf friends too so if you havent signed up yet.... GO SIGN! :wink:

PS:: sorry, I'm too lazy to send invitations thru pm.... i hope you (those who i should be sending msgs to) won't mind....

*cheers*

QOH

Everyone bring swimming suit and wear it before midnight. Happy birthday song start, birthday gal blow the candles, share the cake. Make sure that everyone is drunk enough then Toom Toom Toom to Boom Boom Boom in the pool, cool?

OH YEAH! definitely! ....Dont bring them..WEAR them!

POOL PARTY SOUNDS AWESOME

I LANDED IN BANGKOK WITH MY BEST FRIEND ON THURSDAY NIGHT FROM MELBOURNE....COME FRIDAY NIGHT STRAIGHT TO YOUR POOL PARTY.....PARTY PARTY PARTY

I CAN BRING ABOUT 2 BOTTLES OF VODKA FROM AUS

MY BEST FRIEND CAN BRING LOTZ OF HENNI

WHAT ARE WAITING FOR.....LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED

TA

POOL PARTY SOUNDS AWESOME

I LANDED IN BANGKOK WITH MY BEST FRIEND ON THURSDAY NIGHT FROM MELBOURNE....COME FRIDAY NIGHT STRAIGHT TO YOUR POOL PARTY.....PARTY PARTY PARTY

I CAN BRING ABOUT 2 BOTTLES OF VODKA FROM AUS

MY BEST FRIEND CAN BRING LOTZ OF HENNI

WHAT ARE WAITING FOR.....LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED

TA

sWEEEEEEEEEEEeet!

whooops... my saliva dripping! 8)

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !!!

so.. Can I wear bikini to Zurich then head up the da pool like that ????

I'm just TOOOOOOOO lazy changing clothes .. SORRY !! 8) eieieieiei !!

YESSSSSS>>>>>>>

u all should wear bikini (instead of undies...) >> so we can all jump into the pool, if we feel the need to!

men should come in BUNNY COSTUME....

<dusts off bunny suit> "YESSSssssss my chance to shine."

looks like i might actually even be there for real too. still a slight chance i'll have to go to beijing and grovel instead but it's about 95 percent.

i expect the whole thing to end in gummi bear suicides!

<dusts off bunny suit> "YESSSssssss my chance to shine."

looks like i might actually even be there for real too. still a slight chance i'll have to go to beijing and grovel instead but it's about 95 percent.

i expect the whole thing to end in gummi bear suicides!

oh my gosh!

100 bags of gummy bears! (better start suiciding them soon...)