Massage (not body-massage)

Barbell

• 2 months later...
Guest Lollipop
How often do you go for massage?

I mean true power massage.

I try 3 ones weekly.

too early to get true power massage for me.That what my mom said.

well i only tried once or many whatever.it was 2 weeks ago.Felt good when she(the masseuse) rubbed me very hard she said she was so afraid she would break my ribs or bones.

but i prefer my boy does it to me with oil at home naked.

He did a real good :D

would love to try him?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Love the foot massage at Wat Pho, so much that I took a 5-day crash course at Wat Pho TTM in Oct 09! :)

Interesting that the Thai people got an extra one day in the course (they took their exam on the 6th day while we the international students took ours on the 5th, which is the last day of the course!)

I can recommend a good sala in Chiang Rai. If go or drive from Laluna Resort to center, about 100 m from hotel left will be this salon. Nearby is rent-a-car (this is for orientation). When the People's Government of Thailand will come to power, I'll come back again. Maybe.

Hi Barbell, I only tried the Wat Pho body massage (with herbal) once only (but foot massage a few times) and I must say based on that one-off incident, I agree that the body massage did not seem to be as good as the foot massage. Totally enjoyed the foot massage class as well, but too bad they won't allow anyone to take up any other kinds of body massage course unless they have been through the course on body massage. But I definitely don't quite like the idea of novice students doing yoga to my body! ;)

My next wish is to learn vegetarian Thai cooking instead; heard that there are good cooking schools in Chiang Mai :) Yummy!

Sawasdee krab!

Yes, I know that there is good cooking, but I had not any time for learn it. In Chiang Mai I know one good massage in VIP Guest House. Very good. When I don't know, where I need go, I go to massage, because at during of massage I thinks well.

:) Nice to know some gd massage places in CM! Maybe can try the next time I am in town :)