angry thai males

PJack

i agree with Marc, in this case I don't think farang play a huge role here. If we all left tomorrow Kus would be very happy, and the tourist industry would suffer, but in the overall scheme of things I don't think there would be a huge impact.

Please dont..

We, Thai girls still want big penises..

You gotta do some more research, SBI. Since i read from Singaporean website not long ago that the biggest C is in Asian countries. Jing jing ! 8)

imagine a Singaporean website saying that !!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

i agree with Marc, in this case I don't think farang play a huge role here. If we all left tomorrow Kus would be very happy, and the tourist industry would suffer, but in the overall scheme of things I don't think there would be a huge impact.

Please dont..

You gotta do some more research, SBI. Since i read from Singaporean website not long ago that the biggest C is in Asian countries. Jing jing ! 8)

That's about as believable as EB posting that HE has a gigantic C on TF!!

Please dont..

You mean its just a joke !! Darnnn ... :x

Please dont..

Watch it! Sometimes I don't have my 5 iron handy...

getting a f**king credit card we shouldn't be under any illusions as to how important farangs r in Thai society .... they want our money, our business, our experience, our expertise .... but they don't really want us !!!

mind u ... that's not much different to the attitude a lot of ppl back home have to foreigners/immigrants !!!

You just cleverly explained a parasite....

Most immigrants back home are stretching our own recourses, they're being paid benefits, given homes and abusing our already failing free health care. We don't take anything as far as recourses go, in-fact the complete opposite. We pay our way and boost economies. Not that anyone ever f*cking notices.

Nick Griffin said to say the membership forms are in the post...

Do you think my Polish tenant and Thai gf would go against me?

so they're all ***** apart from 1 who pays u rent !!! not sure how ur Thai gf fits into this unless u r planning to take her back to the UK !!! :roll: :roll:

if you define important as the amount of time s one makes a reference to something in conversation - either making a point or just a comment or even a joke, then Farang are very important! this is more true of less educated people. the more middle class or further up the scale they go then they tend to have less and lees to do with farang and refer to them with less frequency.

In the vast majority of Thai minds - from the farmer to members of Parliament they think that we farang are some sort of alien that does not really fit in. They would probably say it is because farang are not bound by the same social constraints and so on, but it means more. we dont have same sense of humor. we dont like the same things. its that simple

One always has to remember though about falangs, H.M.the Princess married khun Jensen, a falang. So there is at least one falang as high up as is possible to go in Thai society.

Quite a number of very high up businessmen too are falangs. Without them Thailand would have no one to export to, or build the factories, or the BTS, or MRT. Red bull would still be just a Thai drink if it wasn't for a falang.

One always has to remember though about falangs, H.M.the Princess married khun Jensen, a falang. So there is at least one falang as high up as is possible to go in Thai society.

Quite a number of very high up businessmen too are falangs. Without them Thailand would have no one to export to, or build the factories, or the BTS, or MRT. Red bull would still be just a Thai drink if it wasn't for a falang.

Ja... thks for support us since Ayutthaya era...

i believe he divorced her, sadly.

no worries. she knows what it is "to be number 1"

glad she can share that with us all

and i am a fan. she looks amazing for 55+

Wo wo wo.. we owe farang that much...

Wonder when farang helped us to collect the country like country nowadays.

Yeah, I remember it now.. I saw General Peter rid the buffalo in Bangajan war in the history.

Wo wo wo.. we owe farang that much...

Wonder when farang helped us to collect the country like country nowadays.

Yeah, I remember it now.. I saw General Peter rid the buffalo in Bangajan war in the history.

So we should realize that.

not sure how ur Thai gf fits into this unless u r planning to take her back to the UK !!! :roll: :roll:

I never really seen evidence of that actually working so i doubt that I would ever take a Thai back home, maybe if she was educated outside Thailand and wasn't phased by a colder climate..

As hard as it can be for foreigners to live in Thailand it's far easier for us to adapt... Do we even need to adapt? Seems as long as we have money in our pockets, wash more regularly and don't use our feet to point they can deal with it pretty well.

Girls anyway... Guys here hate us outright except for a small trickle... Again it just boils down to petty jealously, face and all that other hindering crap.

And....H.M. the King was born in falang hospital, and educated in falang univercity....hehe. Falangs have done some good for Thailand, not just spending money.

Feel to me like, we Thai, "Should be appreciate how much western do for us"

FFS it is all about "Demand & Supply" No ones do anything just for "A Favor"

Esp all westerns in the old days who called themselves "Civilization Country"

Went around the whole world just to "Take and Take"

Dont trivialize things just to fit with what you want to say..

Nothing good comes out of it.. but provocation.

And....H.M. the King was born in falang hospital, and educated in falang univercity....hehe. Falangs have done some good for Thailand, not just spending money.

Feel to me like, we Thai, "Should be appreciate how much western do for us"

FFS it is all about "Demand & Supply" No ones do anything just for "A Favor"

Esp all westerns in the old days who called themselves "Civilization Country"

Went around the whole world just to "Take and Take"

Dont trivialize things just to fit with what you want to say..

Nothing good comes out of it.. but provocation.

Oh dear Koolbreez, you upset the bf now

Oh dear Koolbreez, you upset the bf now

LOL :D

Sorry to react, just couldnt hold my mouth shut once I read something like that.

Me myself, like many ideas / thoughts that western give to the world or to Thailand.

It is true that without the influence of farang, we would still riding the buffaloes or eating rice with hands.

But it didnt mean that we have to be cock-suckers just for that.

Othwerwise, you westerns, have to kiss the Indian mathematician's ass becoz they developed the Arabic numerals.

And maybe also has to bend over to the Greek just to thank them for give "Democracy" to the world.

I mean.. everything is connected.

But to just pick a little part up like koolbreeze did, i dont think it is kool.