Hi, I've just joined and look forward to meeting friends

Guest Guyversion

Guest Guyversion

You want to know about me? :) Let's go I give more than I get. Ive learnt that all things good are a product of hard work. But it's made me who I am. My mum is an inspiration and I owe her my everything. Music is a passion. I love mornings...but not always. Chocolate bars are my vice. I still have a lot of travel to do. The sound of rain, my utopia. I prefer a simple life. I have no time for complicated people. I can count my true friends on one hand. I like it that way. I like to cook. I eat my steak rare. My sense of humor is crazy. But I can always put a smile on your face. I am not excessive. Im only moderate. I sometimes change my mind. Bad grammar irks me. I am confident. I enjoy looking at the stars and dreaming. I do health and fitness. Green can sometimes be my colour of choice but sometimes yellow or purple. I think hugs are the absolute best. I love to laugh and believe its a daily ritual. Everyday I grow stronger and wiser, but I'm always willing to learn. Im a molecular structure. everything and nothing at the same time.

You want to know about me? :) Let's go I give more than I get. Ive learnt that all things good are a product of hard work. But it's made me who I am. My mum is an inspiration and I owe her my everything. Music is a passion. I love mornings...but not always. Chocolate bars are my vice. I still have a lot of travel to do. The sound of rain, my utopia. I prefer a simple life. I have no time for complicated people. I can count my true friends on one hand. I like it that way. I like to cook. I eat my steak rare. My sense of humor is crazy. But I can always put a smile on your face. I am not excessive. Im only moderate. I sometimes change my mind. Bad grammar irks me. I am confident. I enjoy looking at the stars and dreaming. I do health and fitness. Green can sometimes be my colour of choice but sometimes yellow or purple. I think hugs are the absolute best. I love to laugh and believe its a daily ritual. Everyday I grow stronger and wiser, but I'm always willing to learn. Im a molecular structure. everything and nothing at the same time.

I think I already know you too...

Dad?

Wow.. you know yourself so well.. I dont even know what color I like. Can I copy and paste it to my about me in profile ? ( I might have to edit alittle bit, hope you dont mind )

really ???

nice to know :D

really ???

Welcome!

If you like the sound of rain, move to Manchester... You'll love it.

However regarding the grammar, you missed a comma and at least four apostrophes.

'A lot of travel' should read 'a lot of travelling'.

'The sound of rain, my utopia.' needs a verb, probably a semi-colon and a capital 'U' for 'Utopia'.

I'm not sure if 'do' is the right verb for 'health and fitness'.

And your final sentence doesn't have a verb or a capital letter.

BUT good call on the rare steak and crazy sense of humor (sic). Don't mind us - we're being gentle because you are new.

I really think we can get a long well....

Congratulations!!! We are just awaiting confirmation from the researchers at Guinness but it does look as if you have broken the world record for the most clichés in one go.

Hello everybody, i'll come to Bkk next week to stay for almost 9 months.

So i'll have plenty of time to see the beauty of Thailand.

I was last year in Thailand so i see some beautiful things but i'm open to know the thai culture.

If somebody as time to show me things, i'll be grateful.

See ya

(oh i'm a friend of Nico of course ^^)