Earn more than $30USD for Japanese students in Bangkok

Malik

Hi all,

There would be a research conducted very soon in just 15 days since this post.

We want Japanese students in Bangkok, from different university to participate and they can earn $30USD or more. The student should have knowledge about E-books, online books.

Please email me on [email protected] if you are a japanese student in bangkok.

Forward the information to needy.

Thank you,

Malik khan.

Hi all,

We want Japanese students in Bangkok, from different university to participate and they can earn $30USD or more. The student should have knowledge about E-books, online books.

Thank you,

Malik khan.

Malik Khan .... a very japanese sounding name indeed !!

Hi all,

Thank you,

Malik khan.

Well, I'm not Japanese and I'm not a student either. And at the moment, I'm also not in Bangkok (which will change soon, I promise!). But I'm needy. Is that enough for entitlement?

Well we need only Japanese students... I am into research... so our project will be held in Bangkok.. with the help of only Japanese students...

I preferred finding youngsters on social network... as Internet is the source of everything.... unbelievable things we get on internet...

Well we need only Japanese students... I am into research... so our project will be held in Bangkok.. with the help of only Japanese students...

I preferred finding youngsters on social network... as Internet is the source of everything.... unbelievable things we get on internet...

Can you define "our project"? What kind of project is it? and what kind of "research" you are doing?

Ya, unbelievable thing we get on the internet!!!!!! (and even some are perverts!!)