The Irrelevant Thread

English_Bob

Man!.. That is very annoying to recieve chat msgs from someone you are not familiar . Moreover, these people don't have ANY details on their profiles. I am not talking about pictures yet!. I would like to know new people, but this is too much. I am not sure whether they think by using their feet instead of brain... Man! It happens serveral times.

From now until Aug. 7, you can swim with sharks from your desk, thanks to a live webcam embedded in the world’s largest shark tank.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/8678223

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2011/07/shark-cam/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+wired%2Findex+%28Wired%3A+Index+3+%28Top+Stories+2%29%29

I see dead people

"I ought to say," explained Pooh as they walked down to the shore of the island, "that it isn't just an ordinary sort of boat. Sometimes it's a Boat, and sometimes it's more of an Accident. It all depends."

"Depends on what?"

"On whether I'm on the top of it or underneath it."

At its peak the Medellin cartel was smuggling 15 tons of cocaine a day. Pablo and Roberto Escobar spent $2500 a month just for the rubber bands with which they wrapped the cash they had coming in. They had way too much to put in banks, so they stored the bills in warehouses, where rats would come in and nibble at them at night.