kaunitz

Question

16 answers to this question

This is not an accuse but i posted like that because i think for others who read kanuz post and don't know how to go , where to eat there. Then i offfer myself as a guide ( because i am a platinum license tour guide). I have never intended to be his mistress or stolen him from his wife ( he is out off my taste). Hope u guys and kanuz wife understand. FYI, i'm a professional worker not slut.

This is not an accuse but i posted like that because i think for others who read kanuz post and don't know how to go , where to eat there. Then i offfer myself as a guide ( because i am a platinum license tour guide). I have never intended to be his mistress or stolen him from his wife ( he is out off my taste). Hope u guys and kanuz wife understand. FYI, i'm a professional worker not slut.

While it might not have been your intention, it's always a good idea for everyone to remember other people on here have wives, husbands, children, families, etc.

Who the heck is this "kanuz" that is appearing in several of WL's postings????

Actually it has and i went there in 2012 feb, u did not visit but can't blaim me as the place really exsiting and btw , if u have choosed me as a guide, i would have refused to services you

Silly..... that is not what you said (offered) in the second post of this thread....

maybe since English is my native language - I am misunderstanding :rolleyes:

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Silly..... that is not what you said (offered) in the second post of this thread....

maybe since English is my native language - I am misunderstanding :rolleyes:

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

u r totally get the thing wrong as i offer him for Ampawa But he refused cause of the beach @sriracha promote so i used the condition which mean if he choose me, i will reject him. If the client not trust you, will u insist to offer them the services??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Actually it has and i went there in 2012 feb, u did not visit but can't blaim me as the place really exsiting and btw , if u have choosed me as a guide, i would have refused to services you

I had a brother in law on Queen Savang hospital in Sri Racha - and while we visit him, I also went to the "beach" and yes sure enough there is to the left of the hospital 2 small strips of sand that might qualify as "beach" and to the right (a bit from the hospital) there is kind of an island with some very rocky (and I think man made) beachy thing, but then - looking over the ocean, there are VERY big ships, and there are at least 2 big piers with a load of trucks running to and from way out in the sea.

Just south of Sri Racha (3-5 km) is the biggest harbour in Thailand Laem Chabang, anyone going towards Pattaya, Jomtien and Rayong know that harbour as the place where traffic becomes very heavy and there are more big trucks on the road than normal cars... They also have an oil refinery or gas (I am not sure, not an expert and just see the big tanks) - so I would personally never ever jump into the sea from any rock or bit of sand in Sri Racha - I would think pollution is way too heavy...

When I look at the shoreline to the south east of Bangkok, I would personally get south of Rayong before submerging my sensitive skin in the seawater...

On the westcoast I would get south of Hua Hin...

Edited by Jos_38

I had a brother in law on Queen Savang hospital in Sri Racha - and while we visit him, I also went to the "beach" and yes sure enough there is to the left of the hospital 2 small strips of sand that might qualify as "beach" and to the right (a bit from the hospital) there is kind of an island with some very rocky (and I think man made) beachy thing, but then - looking over the ocean, there are VERY big ships, and there are at least 2 big piers with a load of trucks running to and from way out in the sea.

Just south of Sri Racha (3-5 km) is the biggest harbour in Thailand Laem Chabang, anyone going towards Pattaya, Jomtien and Rayong know that harbour as the place where traffic becomes very heavy and there are more big trucks on the road than normal cars... They also have an oil refinery or gas (I am not sure, not an expert and just see the big tanks) - so I would personally never ever jump into the sea from any rock or bit of sand in Sri Racha - I would think pollution is way too heavy...

When I look at the shoreline to the south east of Bangkok, I would personally get south of Rayong before submerging my sensitive skin in the seawater...

On the westcoast I would get south of Hua Hin...

This is exactly what I mean. A sandy strip not necessarily qualifies as a beach and given the industrial surroundings, swimming (one of the main reasons to go to a beach) is out of question!