BIRD FLU

eagle

I have been hearing alot of horror stories about chicken farms being burned down and chickens and other birds being killed and a cover up going on in the Media about the bird flu. The rumours are going around here in the USA thats its worse then they say and I wonder if anyone could or would like to comment with real info from Thailand itself.

I have been hearing alot of horror stories about chicken farms being burned down and chickens and other birds being killed and a cover up going on in the Media about the bird flu. The rumours are going around here in the USA thats its worse then they say and I wonder if anyone could or would like to comment with real info from Thailand itself.

YES! it's much worse.

time for the truth to be told. firstly, farms were being burnt down and birds killed. innocent birds, who only had the sniffles, were slaughtered wantonly--*****, hens, children... all victims of this savage 'purge'...

many here suspect the motivation is political... the bird candidate had a strong grass-roots following, before he was ruthlessly murdered and served with noodles at a street cart on silom...

now, the situation is getting really bad. the birds are fighting back. they are armed, organized and dangerous... i'm hiding as i type this, safe for the moment... but no one in bangkok is safe, really..

wait... what is that knocking on the door...

and that tapping on the window....

that's funny, i'm on the 16th floor...

BIRDS!!!!!

oh no.....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

since i don't kiss, pluck, or fu*k chickens i'm, not worried about the paranoia......just like sadam is the devil be afraid rumor.

i only fear kea teak, because that is the devil :P

some of my friends are scared to eat chicken, but in a country of more than 25 million with 12 ppl getting the flu, i'm not worried.I think my risk is pretty low, just only have to make sure the chicken is fully cooked.

you cant get bird flu from eating chicken unless you eat their sh*t.

it is only transmissible to humans by breathing the dust from chickenshit, at present...

From what I've read and what doctors have told me, you can contract the H5N1 virus if the chicken isn't cooked properly (and was infected in the first place). Also, that fluid that's in the container when you open up a piece of raw chicken from a supermarket can contain the virus. Some health officials are even advising that you rinse off your eggs (the shells) when handling them. And not to eat runny eggs.

Thanks guys and gal for the input. Our Media is so full of bullshit its hard to keep up but I have heard this from people in the Medical community so I thought I should double check with my Thai connection here. May all your chicken be washed and thoroughly cooked and 2uniguefor words may your after shave be ahem sterile............

Its come to my attention that the US secretary of state Donald Remsfeld is a majot stock holder in a company that makes a vaccine for Avian Flu :shock: I have found also other Government leaders owning stock in such companies. Arrrrg the **** keeps getting deeper :twisted:

Yes you are right. Rumsfeld holds a stake in Roche called Gilead. At the moment as the panic towards Bird flu is taking a hold, he and others are enjoying the complete monopoly of this "wonder drug". I read he served (correct me if im wrong) as chairman before joining the Bush regime.

As for me I don't care so much about this. Two things - one It is another scare for people to talk about, like SARS and no2 we will all go one day....death shouldnt scare....its inevibitle....

cant speill