If u can choose ..which gender you wanna be Man or Woman ??

friends

If u can choose .. which gender you wanna be Man or Woman ??  

153 members have voted

1. 1. If u can choose .. which gender you wanna be Man or Woman ??

It is a sily forum..I think..but I just curious..

when u born ... if u can choose ...which gender you wanna be...man or woman??? and why??

for me--If i can choose I wanna be the man

the reason :

-- my parents won't concern about me when I get home late at night

-- I can help my dad do somethings ..such as about machine, carry a heavy thing..etc....cuz my dad is the only man in my family..I need to help him to that..

-- I wanna hit and kick who is flirt with my lovely sisters..lol.. :lol:

:D

Well well well,

Nowaday, i think it's good to be a woman. i feel good too.

However, I think i wanna be a man cuz no matter men r such as ugly, fat, slim, short, or poor if they r nice or funny. Their will have someone who is in love with. Women r different na lol That's my opinion.

Anyway i still like the way i am now. Start thinking about how to live without men (just kidding)

Pl. Is it a good idea to move to ***** island??? I have been thinking about it a week. :roll:

I'm happy being a man also. I don't like having to shave every day but it's nothing compared to the monthly ordeal of the period cycle and what must be the incredibly painful experience of having babies.

Also, guys dont have to put up with a lot of the negative social stigma's that women have to, ie:

Sex, drugs and rock'n'roll for a guy - he's a hero

Sex, drugs and rock'n'roll for a woman - she's a slut

It just aint fair ladies, I agree ...........

I'm always wanted to be a woman because it?s doesn?t mean that if I am a woman I couldn?t do anything better as a man does.

I still help my family to work, as I am the first child of the family. I?m look after my younger brother and sisters. I used to run around and carry all the heavy stuff from my dad factory and work as the laborer when I was a kid to help my dad for his business...

For my thought.. Woman could do many things more than man at a time that?s why most of secretary or personal assistant from all over the world they r woman.!!!

Peace, :wink:

• 3 months later...

I'm happy and love being a woman.

Men can't experience the feeling of nurturing a baby inside the body, giving birth, being a mother... and multiple orgasms.

If I look inside the engine bay of a car, it appears that I know what I am looking at.... whereas if a woman looks inside the same engine bay, people assume that she has no idea which part is which....

"what's a carburetta?" - lol

True, but if you look in a makeup bag, you wouldn't know what the brushes are for too ! :wink: