Why god put us here?

hbkbkk

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was so DRUNK and I accidentally fell down from Heaven years ago ~ :twisted:

Fell down to hell or earth? :roll:

I would love to go to HELL, but unfortunately stuck on earth for a short while, so I keep drinking hoping I will reach my destiny soon ~ :oops:

and you are also stuck on TF wahahah :twisted:

(just like me) :oops:

Thus the Heavens and the Earth were finished, the LORD God formed man of the sand of a Thai beach. And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone. And the LORD God called Divine job center and hired a creature called woman. And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man and the woman should be bored. So the LORD God created bars, clubs and nightspots, temptations, gossips and jealousy, and also His own dating website also known as ?TF?. . . :twisted:

What was the question ? :wink:

No not naughty cheeky face, I mean the reason they had me,, according to my parents, was to get back at each other.
My dad always said I was born because he did something wrong in his life.

Mum always said I was born as it was her way to get back at my dad.

Go figure :roll:

hahahahaha !! is it naughty ??? :oops: :oops: :oops:

Hear I thought that the only reason they had you was because of a joke that when bad...hahaha...Thanks for clearing up my misunderstanding...hahaha

In the begining god created the heaven and earth..

Wrong.

Earth is not God's creation, it's Devil's creation. Obvious. Just open your news paper, any day, any time.

And look inside yourself, honnestly.

BTW, I don't beleive in God, Devil, Heaven, Hell, or any reason, purpose or whatever we are here.

I just beleive it's a very good idea that Thailand exists, TF also, that I can read all those stupid, funny and interesting comments on journals and forum.

And that I met my Kui one year ago.

The world is Gods own personal Jerry Springer Show :shock:

didnt know you like knowing someone else personal troubled lifes LOLS....,

been told it is a sh*t show but aint too bad killing time while u were around cooking *grins*

I didn't say I liked the show I said the world is gods Jerry Springer Show..

Bollocking is sexist and offensive to women with or without penis envy. Technically your female boss cannot give you a bollocking so this word is also discriminatory (sp) Please delete this word and replace it with genitaliaing...

using the term "God" is not politically correct.

God is offensive to muslims (Allah) and buddhists and many such religions.

Please delete the word "God" and insert "Creator" before ADMINTF comes along and gives you a good genetaliaing for using an offensive politically incorrect term here at TF.

ta 8) :lol: :shock:

done jay. although the spelling looks a bit dodgy.

who says i don't respect my moderators?

• 1 year later...

Bollocking is sexist and offensive to women with or without penis envy. Technically your female boss cannot give you a bollocking so this word is also discriminatory (sp) Please delete this word and replace it with genitaliaing...

using the term "God" is not politically correct.

God is offensive to muslims (Allah) and buddhists and many such religions.

Please delete the word "God" and insert "Creator" before ADMINTF comes along and gives you a good genetaliaing for using an offensive politically incorrect term here at TF.

ta 8) :lol: :shock:

done jay. although the spelling looks a bit dodgy.

who says i don't respect my moderators?

The term "God" is only offensive to Muslims,

Buddhism is not a religion

and there is no proof of a "creator",

that is factually correct.

The term "God" is only offensive to Muslims

Only in the official context of religion.

Being what?

If used correctly, it can be made offensive to pretty much anyone.

This is also valid for pine apple juice or an omelet.

Buddhism is not a religion

Of course not. It's a word, much akin to Christianity, Islam, poo and Renault.

To be recognized as a religion there has to be a at least 1 divinity and a least 1 miracle, this is not the case in Buddhism.

and there is no proof of a "creator".

Well I'd be willing to wager a hefty bet against anyone producing proof.

But it's worth considering that at some point someone or something must have done something or why else is everything here?

That is the big bang theory. The pope asked the scientist not to look father than the big bang. Why do you think he did that?

that is factually correct.

What is?

The 3 facts mentioned above.

But it's worth considering that at some point someone or something must have done something or why else is everything here?

I think it's a second degree question.

Religions suppose there must be something or someone you can't perceive to justify the existence of what you do perceive.

It's like saying well there can only be an image on the TV screen if there's a group of people in the set playing all those shows.

Or saying there must be a ghost inside me to justify how I can type all this sh*t.

Bit childish no?

To be recognized as a religion there has to be a divinity and a miracle, the one who believes accepts these dogmata. That is the whole principle of a religion, the acceptance of the dogmata.

Note that Buddhism has no "god" and no "miracle" and is therefore not recognized as a religion.

Buddhism stipulates that existence is an interaction between nature an man without interference of any "godly" creature what so ever.