Which nationality is the most sexiest for guys and girls ?

lightblackeyed

I like Dutch men, The ways - they dress, talk, act are attractive and cute to me. They are generally friendly and nice people. I cant help having a peek when my luggage belt is next to KLM or from Amsterdam! 8)

and of course, Aussie - my bf :shock: Weird and great sense of humour... Typical real macho type :lol:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted: 01 Nov 2006 7:02 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is tough, there are sexy looking people everywhere on this planet.

but a mixed of Asian-African-Hispanic always make goes...Woah !...........

Good choice Feel free!!!! and I totally agree with you.......

Take care

Stevie Wattana Mandela Olazabal xxx

The worst women are African, though it is said that "You're not a man until you fcuked a tan".

American women are the ugliest white race of women, they eat to many pies, and Aussie women take the prize for being the most unintelligent and least sexy and least desireable.

Is there anyone that you actually like?

i think he's in love with his mirror !!!

I have met many beautiful Thai Ladies, however they seem to be more beautiful, when they're mixed like half Thai and Chinese :wink:

I remember at uni i was friendly with this girl whose father was a well-to-do Bangkok Thai and her mother was Welsh.She looked like grade A top Thai totty but spoke with an upmarket English accent.She was actually doing a degree in Thai language.Last time i heard she was married with 3 kids.Lucky guy :wink:

The worst women are African, though it is said that "You're not a man until you fcuked a tan".

American women are the ugliest white race of women, they eat to many pies, and Aussie women take the prize for being the most unintelligent and least sexy and least desireable.

Been knocked back too many times by Aussie and American girls huh?

I never get knocked back, im in arrogant handsome fucker with tons of charm in person, the chicks love it. (can be a bit of an arse on here but controversy is what is needed on here to spice it up a bit.)

If i moved to America i would need an assistant to help me fcuk all the girls i would get, when your English they are the easiest women in the world to pull, our debonair charms and sophistication seem to go a long way with them.

If you can find a good one, which isnt easy, an English girl for the all round package can be the best, but finding one does seem to be a big problem, i have been trying.

I never get knocked back, im in arrogant handsome f*cker with tons of charm in person, the chicks love it. (can be a bit of an arse on here but controversy is what is needed on here to spice it up a bit.)

If i moved to America i would need an assistant to help me fcuk all the girls i would get, when your English they are the easiest women in the world to pull, our debonair charms and sophistication seem to go a long way with them.

If you can find a good one, which isnt easy, an English girl for the all round package can be the best, but finding one does seem to be a big problem, i have been trying.

U need an alter ego so u can go fcuk urself :lol:

Clearly the only way u will find anyone up to your high standards.

R.e. my comments about Italians, please note I was merely being facetious. I work with two Italian guys and three Italian ladies and they're all great people, even if they are overly expressive with their hands and banged on about winning the World Cup for far too long! You'll also notice I was just as nasty about my own nationality, the English, since I see nothing that women would find particularly appealing about us or our accents.

yeaa mate I know ... I didnt take your post as a slight... just I wanted to save the only girl who likes italians in this forum.....555

anyway I like your accent...ciao mate see you around

I never get knocked back, im in arrogant handsome f*cker with tons of charm in person, the chicks love it. (can be a bit of an arse on here but controversy is what is needed on here to spice it up a bit.)

U need an alter ego so u can go fcuk urself :lol:

Clearly the only way u will find anyone up to your high standards.

Someone took the piss so i answered back, dont take everything so literal, calm down its only a web forum.

Come on, its clearly that this guy have a small cock and the african girls is to much women for him... :twisted: I really dig african women 2, actally I think all "races" have beutyfull women! :D

But all girls tell me it doesnt matter about size, you telling me this isnt true.

Come on, its clearly that this guy have a small cock and the african girls is to much women for him... :twisted: I really dig african women 2, actally I think all "races" have beutyfull women! :D

But all girls tell me it doesnt matter about size, you telling me this isnt true.

depends, do they tell you before or after ;)

I didnt realise you were supposed to talk to them after.