Islam

valetudo

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so ******* bored of people harsh generalizations of Islam, the **** you people believe just because the TV tells you so!

Islam, errr the second biggest religion in the world, nearly 1.5 BILLION people, if they wanted to **** pork eating, cross wearing whitey over THAT much, I doubt it would be a problem!

Do you call cutting parts of a womans genitalia out the way people abuse a religion,?strange thoughts!

Never the less every one to their own.

yeah i would call that an example of the way people abuse a religion.

you wouldn't call it that? and why the **** wouldn't yoU???? do tell. you think it is endorsed by the koran? do explain. good luck coming up with an explanation that isn't steeped in ignorance and quite possibly bigotry, however.

Do you call cutting parts of a womans genitalia out the way people abuse a religion,?strange thoughts!

yeah i would call that an example of the way people abuse a religion.

you wouldn't call it that? and why the f*ck wouldn't yoU???? do tell. you think it is endorsed by the koran? do explain. good luck coming up with an explanation that isn't steeped in ignorance and quite possibly bigotry, however.

he's a kiwi/aussie mix ... what the f**k can u expect !!!

People hate what they are told to hate.

exactly... I think thats what I mean in short... fuking media, a very dirty biz.

well it's convenient and easy to blame the media but it's a vicious circle isn't it.

the media tell people what people want to hear. among the things people want from 'the media' are fire and explosions, things to be scared of. they also want to be told that they are right, they live right, and everyone else is wrong. everyone is quick to blame "the media" then they go home, watch the news, and tacitly support action mcnews. it's "the media's" problem not ours. RIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

"it's a fair cop, society's to blame."

"alright, we'll arrest them then."

charisma_man hit it spot on--ISLAM isn't the problem ISLAMISM is. anyone who doesn't know the difference please read up before posting, k?

CiaranM and who the fu.k are you to diagnose what parts of the Koran Musliums use to their own advantage.And as far as being a mixed Kiwi and expecting nothing more,go bury your head up your ass mr factory forman.

and obviously u will now quote the part of the koran which tells muslims they must cut out parts of a womans genitalia .... won't u ???

I did not say in any way that was in the Koran,not that I'd know,but what I do know is that it does happen in the muslium faith.

And as for your racist comments they are not appreciated either.

right and since the bible has been adopted by white supremacist groups, does that mean that white supremacy is integral to christianity? don't let's forget that the KKK consider themselves good christians.

which racist comments do you refer to? presumably you refer to ciaran's comments. "race" is rather slippery to define, but i'm not aware of *any* definition that iincludes 'the australian race" (kiwis are a species of flightless bird). perhaps you can enlighten on this one too? at any rate i find it ironic that you make accusations of racism immediately following your ignorant, bigoted comments.

why is it so easy for islamist extremists to recruit terrorists? mostly unnecessary wars and violence, but christian bigotry helps, i'm sure you'll get your thank you note from bin laden any day now.

Female circumcision or amphibulation (sometimes referred to as genitalia mutilation is a centuries old African rites of passage tradition, that was conducted on males also (circumcision) and females (excision) It was altered by invading Arabs but it was not necessarily a religious practice. It was cultural. Some people believe some Arab countries' disregard for sexual equality had something to do with it. Again, the finger can't necessarily be pointed at religion.

Slightly tenuous, but worthy of discussion and just possibly one of many reasons for the fundamentalism which has given rise to extremism and terrorism could be found in Matthew 28:19 - 'Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. There are similar versions in the Q'uran.

'The Great Comission' the most familiar version being the one recorded in the Gospel according to Matthew 28 16-20, is the instruction of the resurrected Jesus Christ to his disciples, that they spread the faith to all the nations of the world. It has become a tenet in Christian theology emphasizing mission work and evangalism. It has been a primary basis for Christian missionary activity. It's hugely damaging, as many hill tribe people are currently discovering.