Hi-so Thai woman's bar girl rant.

Simmo_V2.0

It saddens me to see the opinion that this lady expresses on bar girls. Unfortunately someone forgot to explain to her that in most cases these girls are a victim of the thai culture, because it is in many cases their fathers that are sending them to bangkok to work and make money for them.

Yes I am going to air out the dirty laundry of the thai people. In many cases these girls are just trying to take care of their family back home, that is why they send all this money home. You can sit back and talk bad about them, but they are just doing what it is that society dictates to them. They also talk about how they could work as a cosmetics girl or other jobs in society. Well that is fine and dandy if they actually made sh*t. You know how many thai employers pay their help and slave wages, wages where a person cannot have any quality of life what so ever. If you are going to sit back and pay someone 4500 baht a month salary and then b*tch when they choose another occupation that you find less than tasteful then maybe you should give them a better wage in your factories and businesses and they would not have to choose that route. So how about this, instead of you society wretches sitting around and passing judgement on these people they why dont you flex your muscle in society and try to change that part of the thai culture and provide them with better wages in alternative jobs. Until you are willing to do that and give these people another outlet and a way to make good money, then you can just shut your mouths.

There is very few things in life that will get me fighting mad, but this is one of them. You guys control society and it is your obligation to build a better country to provide for the lesser of society, that is why you are leaders and memebers of " hi- society ". So if you are not willing to fullfil your responsibilities to these people, then to me they are a better class of person than you are.

Oh my God.... I think he is being serious....

I am glad that you figured out that I was being serious. Besides, you know how many of those quote hi so girls I have slept with, hell they are easier than a girl from nana and usually not as good in bed.

Your full of sh*t.

Its not Thai culture or society that forces these girls to f*ck for money its straight up greed, 100% beautiful greed.

......... I doubt you have f**ked oh so many ''hi-so Thai girls'' unless you class hi so as works in a bank or a check out of central.

Or you get invited to every freaking event given by the royal family or anyone associated with them because your best friend in thailand works as a promoter for the royal family. You want pictures?

Yes I DO think your 100% full of **** and YES I do want photos, will be expecting you to post them soon, or I'll taunt you untill I get bored.

''Or you get invited to every freaking event given by the royal family or anyone associated with them because your best friend in thailand works as a promoter for the royal family. You want pictures? ''

I'm still laughing at this!!!

Inviting some chip along to EVERY party the Royal Family or their friends hold, hahahahaha cause your friend might be a pikey PR agent lololol.

''Or you get invited to every freaking event given by the royal family or anyone associated with them because your best friend in thailand works as a promoter for the royal family. You want pictures? ''

Inviting some chip along to EVERY party the Royal Family or their friends hold, hahahahaha cause your friend might be a pikey PR agent lololol.

did ur Bullshit detector go off the scale with this one !!!

maybe he has a private jet whereby he can commute from Iraq to all these royal family events !!!

At the present though I am in the US army deployed to Iraq ( I used to be cooking, but the temperature is getting cooler now), because I decided to be a US patriot and put my money where my mouth is.

maybe he has a private jet whereby he can commute from Iraq to all these royal family events !!!

At the present though I am in the US army deployed to Iraq ( I used to be cooking, but the temperature is getting cooler now), because I decided to be a US patriot and put my money where my mouth is.

My bullshit detector melted!

pretty much fried my bullshit detector.

i wanna see the photos too. and air ticket stubs that match the dates.

and photoshop doesn't count.

"Sorry to say that i dont give a damn for whatever reasons they accuse to get into sex industry. "

I'm really sorry you would write something like that. Actually, it's YOU who should take some time and learn more about Thai people, because you obviously don't understand much about what some of your own people are facing and what's going on in your own country.

Im sorry hurting you too, but please do not ask me to learn more.. I m living with it already. We have many million girls working hard to survive themself why i have to care what those girls would say.

It saddens me to see the opinion that this lady expresses on bar girls. Unfortunately someone forgot to explain to her that in most cases these girls are a victim of the thai culture, because it is in many cases their fathers that are sending them to bangkok to work and make money for them.

Yes I am going to air out the dirty laundry of the thai people. In many cases these girls are just trying to take care of their family back home, that is why they send all this money home. You can sit back and talk bad about them, but they are just doing what it is that society dictates to them. They also talk about how they could work as a cosmetics girl or other jobs in society. Well that is fine and dandy if they actually made sh*t. You know how many thai employers pay their help and slave wages, wages where a person cannot have any quality of life what so ever. If you are going to sit back and pay someone 4500 baht a month salary and then b*tch when they choose another occupation that you find less than tasteful then maybe you should give them a better wage in your factories and businesses and they would not have to choose that route. So how about this, instead of you society wretches sitting around and passing judgement on these people they why dont you flex your muscle in society and try to change that part of the thai culture and provide them with better wages in alternative jobs. Until you are willing to do that and give these people another outlet and a way to make good money, then you can just shut your mouths.

There is very few things in life that will get me fighting mad, but this is one of them. You guys control society and it is your obligation to build a better country to provide for the lesser of society, that is why you are leaders and memebers of " hi- society ". So if you are not willing to fullfil your responsibilities to these people, then to me they are a better class of person than you are.

Oh my God.... I think he is being serious....

I am glad that you figured out that I was being serious. Besides, you know how many of those quote hi so girls I have slept with, hell they are easier than a girl from nana and usually not as good in bed.

Your full of sh*t.

Its not Thai culture or society that forces these girls to f*ck for money its straight up greed, 100% beautiful greed.

......... I doubt you have f**ked oh so many ''hi-so Thai girls'' unless you class hi so as works in a bank or a check out of central.

Or you get invited to every freaking event given by the royal family or anyone associated with them because your best friend in thailand works as a promoter for the royal family. You want pictures?

what exactly does a promoter for the royal family do??

raise public awareness?? :?

If you wanted photographs of me mounting some thai hi-so, then you are going to be disappointed, because I have more taste than that.

the careful observer will note that such photos would not survive the photo approval process anyway. however, feel free to send them to a moderator for private distrubution.

zbh

part-time moderator/full-time voyeur

The woman in the picture identified as a cousin of the king is a well known Mom Ratchawongse, which makes her a somewhat distant relative of HM and a blue blood, an aristocrat. She is a noted "hi-so" and at many parties around town.

Her presence in and of itself doesn't make the party a "royal event" or mean that you are at every freakin' royal event or whatever term you used..

Ozode, you are exaggerating a bit about the royal part, but yes you have had some social contact with some 'hi so" people.

That's actually not that hard in Bangkok, especially if you are socializing with embassy people.

So far it looks like you have been to one shitty party with a load of old 100th in line numpties.

I still doubt that you have bonked any of them and doubt even more you getting invited to ''EVERY FREAKING PARTY HOSTED BY THE ROYAL FAMILY''.

Stay fresh.

The woman in the picture identified as a cousin of the king is a well known Mom Ratchawongse, which makes her a somewhat distant relative of HM and a blue blood, an aristocrat. She is a noted "hi-so" and at many parties around town.

Her presence in and of itself doesn't make the party a "royal event" or mean that you are at every freakin' royal event or whatever term you used..

Ozode, you are exaggerating a bit about the royal part, but yes you have had some social contact with some 'hi so" people.

That's actually not that hard in Bangkok, especially if you are socializing with embassy people.

Thank you Lobert, believe it or not, I actually dont know who all these people are. I go to these events because my friend usually wants me around to have someone to talk too, since most of these people exist in a different world than the rest of us live. Anyway, that was the last event I went to Beej and I am done with this conversation now.

Not going to admit that you spend more time in NANA and Cowboy than at these ''hi so'' parties then?

Sorry the needle snapped.

Dont know what that meant by that, but I would give you one bit of advice. That outfit you are wearing in your picture is a good outfit to go visit New York in. You really ought to make that trip and make sure you wear the head scarf or hodgey hat, whatever you want to call it. You will be a big star there and if you dont get a good enough welcome to the US in New York, then you can head on down to my home state of Tennessee. They will love you there. Just make sure you wear the scarf just like that and hang out over close to the elks lodge on Saturday night. That is the best place to hang out.

Dontcha just sleep easy at night knowing this is the kinda attitude which is saving yaallll from ourselves!!!! God bless em :roll:

Dont know what that meant by that, but I would give you one bit of advice. That outfit you are wearing in your picture is a good outfit to go visit New York in. You really ought to make that trip and make sure you wear the head scarf or hodgey hat, whatever you want to call it. You will be a big star there and if you dont get a good enough welcome to the US in New York, then you can head on down to my home state of Tennessee. They will love you there. Just make sure you wear the scarf just like that and hang out over close to the elks lodge on Saturday night. That is the best place to hang out.

I love the reaction to my attire mostly from Americans who seem to spend a lot of time and money on pointless bombings and wars that only seems to get everyone into deeper ****.

I also feel that the hatred towards anyone of Arab decent just fuels more anger, just drop the rag head **** and give me a big hug.

Are you telling us that New Yorkers and Tennesseans (Wonder if that's those people in white dress playing tennis) are a bit intolerant against people in the last Haute Couture :?: 8)

new york is the couture capital, honey

zbh

new yorker (misplaced)

I love the reaction to my attire mostly from Americans who seem to spend a lot of time and money on pointless bombings and wars that only seems to get everyone into deeper sh*t.

I also feel that the hatred towards anyone of Arab decent just fuels more anger, just drop the rag head sh*t and give me a big hug.

the careful observer will note that it is highly unlikely that such attire would cause even a raised eyebrow in manhattan.

I find myself unable to get worked up about this subject. I guess I think most of us are prostitutes in some form and if given the chance to exploit another we'll do it, maybe the fact most are unaware their boss is pimping them out in some form coupled with their blissful ignorance of the slave like factory conditions in China that they are indirectly fostering by stocking up on cheap goods at Walmart gives them a feeling of righteousness and license to criticize others. I guess it's just easier to pick on prostitution since it's socially acceptable to demonize, and people flock to an opportunity to be offended like moth to flame.

I get much more upset when I hear about excess executive pay while their underlings can barely send their kids to college or someone screaming about gay marriage in the name of Jesus. In the wide world of prostitution there is good and bad, but the typical bar girl and punter coupling gives me a chuckle not the desire to get on my soapbox. Both Johns and bargirls get played, and exploit each other in whatever way they can and strangely enough there's even some happy endings.

On another note I have met very few people from any country who didn't start learning English from a young age master it. The same is true for someone learning Thai with the exception of maybe Mr. Andrew Biggs.

Guest Tattoodude

I do.

Guest Tattoodude
interesting how the blogger in question, and many posters, look at the bargirls without looking at the customers. shoot the messenger, maybe?

My point exactly, nothing is ever as it seems, the John was indeed a cross dresser. Come on how many punters go and by more clothes than they can carry for their barfine?

The chick got a bad rap the falang is indeed a nonce.

Guest Tattoodude
If you wanted photographs of me mounting some thai hi-so, then you are going to be disappointed, because I have more taste than that.

Your posting in the forum on Thailandfriends.com

YOU HAVE NO TASTE!

Now post the pics of the hi-so chick with her ass in the air, I'm waitin.

Guest Tattoodude
I was deployed once.

I kept telling them "Look, I'm not a bloody parachute!", but they wouldn't listen. There we were, hurtling towards the ground at breakneck speed when, I was deployed.

I'll never forget the look on the para's face when I told him, "Well, I told you so."

Ended my career that did.

Guest Tattoodude

Are you telling us that New Yorkers and Tennesseans (Wonder if that's those people in white dress playing tennis) are a bit intolerant against people in the last Haute Couture :?: 8)

new york is the couture capital, honey

zbh

new yorker (misplaced)

Hey! We have got something in common!

I been EXPELLED to! :lol:

Guest Tattoodude

No they are not intolerant against people in the last haute coulture, they are are intolierant against british guys who dress like one of the 9/11 hijackers just get a emotional reaction out of us or to be mean.

I also heard someone say they might not do anything in Manhattan and you might be right about that because you have to take these people's pulse to make sure they are still alive. But you go out into the other burroughs and tell me what will happen. You go out to Queens and find some big mick named Frank who works the night shift at the port and who has 2 brothers that are friends with some port authority cops that got killed. You introduce yourself to a guy like that and see what he is going to do. Frank might spend every friday night drinking with the boys and singing karaoke, he might not have been in a fight since Jimmy Taylor tried to steal his gf in the 9th grade, but on that day Frank is going to be Mike Tyson, Lennox Lewis and Mohammed Ali all roled up into one. Just some friendly advice beej, it might be fun and games in the good ole UK, but I would not cross that bridge in the US.

Whats your real name............. Cletus?

Anything to add? I don't think you mentioned the Jews..... just a heads up.