Yes she works in a bar... but no she's not a bar girl

tonyP

mm don't know bar girl so much.. But mostly farang like bad girls.... they are nice match.. bad boy and bad girl staying together.... But life is so short.. try to have fun as much as u can. .. and many things come in and come out .. don't get serious with life better... ;) ;)

Somethings in life that you better get serious about ... mmm depends on the person (and the chemistry between two ppl) .. I think mostly we'll be the picky about partner but we may have the sizzle of love (or lust) with the easiest choice.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i swear this is all truth 10000000% ...that is farang really like bad girls and fall in with bad girl..and mostly farang got lessl brain but got bigger **** sized and spend more money :D:D:D

the preceding message is brought to you by the letter "f" and the letter "u" and the good people at 'Rash Generalizations 'r Us'

Also sponsored by www.dumbcuntsannonomous.com

which bar

I visited Nana a few times (the disco not the "yard") maybe three times, but not for well over six years mate, I'm sorry but I can't remember the name of the bars and no,despite my affection for the female gender and their soft bits, I didn't enjoy it.

I do remember one had a multi-girl shower thing and another was a dimly lit cavern (my manager, who took me there, suggested that I allow a lady to orally take care of me whilst we sat at the bar) as, apparently, that's what they did.

I declined.

Sorry, but unless proven otherwise, ladies are supposed to be ladies. I'd rather bury my head in the sand.

pbg3.gif

Why do you feel the need to keep reminding the board that you do not go to Nana/ gogo's etc ? It's getting boring.

i swear this is all truth 10000000% ...that is farang really like bad girls and fall in with bad girl..and mostly farang got lessl brain but got bigger **** sized and spend more money :D:D:D

so what the f**k r U doing hanging around on TF for ???

looking for some farang with a small brain and big **** to start shelling out some money on U !!! wonder what that makes U ??

having seen ur pics i wouldn't hold my breath if i was u though !!!

looking for some farang with a small brain and big **** to start shelling out some money on U !!! wonder what that makes U ??

Tf is just a like a go-go bar...there always seems to be a few slappers around

Will yous two get a room for f*ck sake, flirting like that in public is just not right :shock:

well .. i think i hit the right point. Whatever i said it can hit your bad point.. What can i say.. You guy are just " WALKING PENIS WITH ***** BRAIN" .. and ending up with divorce.... No wonder why your kids can not remind you. Because you can not be even good man ..just simple good starting basic... You are still fail !! ..Have a long sh*t life and being REAL LOSER FOREVER..

in a vain attempt to prove your point, you only managed to prove ours. You might want to ask for a refund on the "class" classes. Now step back up on the curb, wipe your mouth, strap up the boots, and try again.

Stay on topic.

hmmmmmm ..... mods in their wisdom allow someone to post a forum titled ..

exactly what kind of responses where they expecting ???

*****moderator note**********

let's clarify, shall we? i seriously doubt any mod (except maybe plantain, because he's a dreamer) gives a flying sideways **** as to whether you guys stay on topic, or what the topic even IS.

if, however, it continues to descend into an exchange of personal attacks, we will shut the topic down.

and if *i* am the mod who shuts it down, THERE WILL BE BLOODSHED.

simple enough? if not, tough luck that.

****end moderator note ******

Guest Tattoodude

Now, I'm not just joining the conversation to ruin the day of ZBH. That is just a lucky coincidence.

The comment above is possibly one of the best generalizations I have ever heard on TF. How far is it really from the truth? (I have no idea about the bigger **** thing) I've been guilty, I like bad girls, I have suffered for it even and yes "I did it to myself" but I can laugh about it.

I actually find the comment above to be very funny coming from a Thai chick.

Your a chick right? I dont "do" profiles.

The outrage and indignation expressed here:

Also sponsored by www.dumbcuntsannonomous.com

almost justified the smaller brain comment, dude what do they do helicopter you out of the office? Take a look around next time your out and about. Mate she has a point, it's OK for us to generalize Thai girls as good girls and bad girls, how much does that piss Thai girls off?

Generalize 70% of the farangs who are here and it's the end of the world?

Funny.

This:

pbg3.gif

Why do you feel the need to keep reminding the board that you do not go to Nana/ gogo's etc ? It's getting boring.

however was bang out of order. Pissant had no sex appeal and now he is a moderator also, what the **** else do you think he has to brighten his day and make him feel like a worthwhile man again?

Thats right Einstien DENIAL !!

You do know they hold the moderator meetings in Nana now that they deported Princess?

Stay on topic.

hmmmmmm ..... mods in their wisdom allow someone to post a forum titled ..

exactly what kind of responses where they expecting ???

*****moderator note**********

let's clarify, shall we? i seriously doubt any mod (except maybe plantain, because he's a dreamer) gives a flying sideways f*ck as to whether you guys stay on topic, or what the topic even IS.

if, however, it continues to descend into an exchange of personal attacks, we will shut the topic down.

simple enough? if not, tough luck that.

****end moderator note ******

aaaawww...bless the new prefect.

Guest Tattoodude

Just to clarify, are you threatening:

A. Suicide

or

B. Your going to try and user the can opener yourself again?

perhaps...

C. Your going to get yourself some *****? (And no one has told you a real cat does not count)

Guest Tattoodude

You do know they hold the moderator meetings in Nana now that they deported Princess?

I'm living in the wrong part of Thailand then :shock:

They made you a mod as well?

:lol:

Oh I can't keep up really I can't,

Admin thinks he's Jesus, can I be a mod? You need one Disciple that will give you loads of **** and aggravation, Jesus had one.