Who would you vote for as the 21st Century Idiot

PosH

Who would you vote for as the 21st Century Idiot  

211 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for as the 21st Century Idiot

Bush... finally brought the fight to the extremeists and to not run and back down when the leftist media and muslim money turned against him. Even the french are coming back to our side now and saying oppsss maybe you were right all along.

and the winner is ..... anybody stupid enough to post that load of **** and actually believe it !!!!

Bush... finally brought the fight to the extremeists and to not run and back down when the leftist media and muslim money turned against him. Even the french are coming back to our side now and saying oppsss maybe you were right all along.

and the winner is ..... anybody stupid enough to post that load of sh*t and actually believe it !!!!

I second Ciaran's motion.

and the winner is ..... anybody stupid enough to post that load of sh*t and actually believe it !!!!

I concur

I concur

It makes me want to puke blood, slash my wrists and drink a bottle of AIDS but I agree with the three people above me.

I concur

yep. the competition for idiot of the century is pretty much over, a mere seven years into the century.

• 1 month later...