Who would you vote for as the 21st Century Idiot

PosH

Who would you vote for as the 21st Century Idiot  

211 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for as the 21st Century Idiot

I have to go with O.J. Simpson.

**** Cheney is too intelligent. You have to admire anyone who can blow off the face of his buddy while hunting and walk away with nary a notice. True idiocy is what it takes to not only point the gun at the guys face, but then pull the trigger.

George Bush is not bright but pretty sly.

And Britney Spears is a train wreck.

If not for the best attorney in the world, O.J.'s stupidity would not have been displayed once again earier this year.

If not for the best attorney in the world, O.J.'s stupidity would not have been displayed once again earier this year.

Idiot....yeah...........

But he gets to go home!.

Geez Dee ! Thanks for reminding me that !

Should I add " The American Public " on the list? Obviously I don't wanna make it look like the the joke is on us, as they morons reap the benefits of our collective stupidity.

Idiot....yeah...........

But he gets to go home!.

Geez Dee ! Thanks for reminding me that !

Should I add " The American Public " on the list? Obviously I don't wanna make it look like the the joke is on us, as they morons reap the benefits of our collective stupidity.

I tell you this though,

OJ got off on technicalities and the fact that the prosecution was so incompetent they couldn't explain to a jury how a leather glove can shrink due to exposure and disuse. Glove doesn't fit my ass. Sad, sad examples of prosecutors. :roll:

BUsh gets my Vote. Important job done with the grace of a muppet. Fortunate Son personified. It is amazing he got 2 terms :twisted: it makes us all look like idiots :shock:
Wasn't me tho ... Even I didn't think John Kerry would be any better I still picked him instead of Jr.

BUsh gets my Vote. Important job done with the grace of a muppet. Fortunate Son personified. It is amazing he got 2 terms :twisted: it makes us all look like idiots :shock:
Wasn't me tho ... Even I didn't think John Kerry would be any better I still picked him instead of Jr.

I was hoping Kerry won also and Dore but not really thinkig they were much better as I have no confidence in the power of the Office of president. Its the song and dance show part of government :roll: :P

As neither Hitler nor Stalin lived in the 21st century, the don't qualify.

And if you don't know what century you're living in, you might get a nomination yourself soon. :wink:

:oops: Point well taken. I therefore put forward my nomination as the biggest idiot. Anyone who would like to vote for me just need to go to my profile and click on the vote button. :lol:

I would vote Bush , its unbelievable that someone as clumsy/stupid as him could be the president of a nation that has a population of about 300 million .

Lets not forget that there's another 92 years before the end of the century . Plenty of time for more idiots to come , but Bush has set the benchmark so high that its going to take some effort for someone to be a bigger idiot .

and let's face it bush/neo-con fascists/fox news stole that election !!

Keep facing/staring at the wall.

On topic I would vote Bush. I would also vote Cheney. Can I do that? Am I allowed to vote twice here? Wait a minute................I DID vote for Bush and Cheney!!!! Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Twice!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!! So did 42,000,000+ plus smart people the *second* time just like me!! When it counted and mattered! Hahahahahaha!!!! And I believe that electorate and then some be back election day 2008. I'm in a great mood today. Happy Halloween!

On topic I would vote Bush. I would also vote Cheney. Can I do that? Am I allowed to vote twice here? Wait a minute................I DID vote for Bush and Cheney!!!! Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Twice!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!! So did 42,000,000+ plus smart people the *second* time just like me!! When it counted and mattered! Hahahahahaha!!!! And I believe that electorate and then some be back election day 2008. I'm in a great mood today. Happy Halloween!

and then there are some people who believe stupidity is a virtue !!!

and then there are some people who believe stupidity is a virtue !!!

Yeah

and others think its a good thing

from Ronald Reagan's recently published diaries. entry dated may 17, 1986:

"A moment I've been dreading. George (Vice President George H.W. Bush) brought his ne'er-do-well son around this morning and asked me to find the kid a job. Not the political one who lives in Florida (future Gov. Jeb Bush). The one who hangs around here all the time looking shiftless. This so-called kid is already almost 40 and has never had a real job. Maybe I'll call Kinsley over at The New Republic and see if they'll hire him as a contributing editor or something. That looks like easy work."

in short, Reagan thought Dubya an idiot. where, then, does that leave your 42,000,000+ "smart" people?

• 2 weeks later...
I have to go with O.J. Simpson.

**** Cheney is too intelligent. You have to admire anyone who can blow off the face of his buddy while hunting and walk away with nary a notice. True idiocy is what it takes to not only point the gun at the guys face, but then pull the trigger.

George Bush is not bright but pretty sly.

And Britney Spears is a train wreck.

I couldn't vote for OJ because he had the brains to hire the best attorney's team ever!

Britney gets a restraining order on her mom which she hand delivers (caught on all media) and the reconciles and throwing her life away on drugs and booze

Bush... finally brought the fight to the extremeists and to not run and back down when the leftist media and muslim money turned against him. Even the french are coming back to our side now and saying oppsss maybe you were right all along.