who on TF would ya choose to be stranded on an island with?

iBatch

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it's decided then. the majority of people would prefer to be stranded on deserted island with....Afook!

Yup...Afook....

Why?

Well...you can use his head to crack open coconuts, and then use his dead carcas as shark bait.

Shark meat is quite delicious I hear.

Although...frankly...I always assumed his head with was filled with marshmellows and jello....but so long as his skull his hard enough, i guess it'll do!

Any other ideas for things you could use his dead carcas for?

Man is never so stupid as when he sincerely believes himself not to be so. Some people define stupidity, but few are so stupid as to actually want to let others know just how so.

With our words we define ourselves.

Or more specifically, with his he defines himself.

Refering to? Or are you just playing mysterious :lol:

Man is never so stupid as when he sincerely believes himself not to be so. Some people define stupidity, but few are so stupid as to actually want to let others know just how so.

he was just being a f*ck :shock:

**** cut and paste *****

this is about me, isn't it.

**** cut and paste *****

Eddie was insensitive in his method of pointing out that rhinoplasty almost NEVER improves a person's looks unless they have been disfigured somehow. That is just the way Eddie is.

Other TF members by attacking him are only lowering themselves to his level.

I see too much anger and hatred on this site and I am calling for an end to it.

I'm also calling for an end to blathering moderators who are full of themselves.

You guys know who you are.

Eddie was insensitive in his method of pointing out that rhinoplasty almost NEVER improves a person's looks unless they have been disfigured somehow. That is just the way Eddie is.

actually, ever wonder if maybe, just maybe it's less to do with his rather direct critique of plastic surgery outcomes and more to do with his tendency to take a public swipe at every girl who blocks him?

oh barf. interesting how eddie has more of a sense of humor about this sort of thing than you do, yet... he's the one they're jumping on, not you.
yeah let's roll back time to when the site was different. no wait, there never was such a time.
I'm also calling for an end to blathering moderators who are full of themselves.

i find it interesting that a guy who rather grandiosely and unilaterally appoints himself a reformist and pretentiously doles out prescriptions to save the site from certain doom is also in the same post complaining about *others* being full of themselves.

now i may well be full of myself (i'm not saying you're talking about me, esp. considering i'm not a moderator, just that i'm full of myself) but... unlike you, i'm aware of it and i just don't give a ****.

now on to outcomes: exactly what's going to happen as a result of your calling awareness to this outrage?

here's the hot betting tips:

if anyone notices, (60/40 says they will):

1) some people will jump in and agree with you.

2) some people will jump in and laugh at you.

3) fb2 will tell you to f**k off or something similar, and quite possibly get carded for it.

4) nothing will change, but feel free to rinse and repeat, it adds to the pageantry.

if this cause isn't going to well somewhere on earth someone's probably clubbing a baby seal to death, you're bound to rally more people as seals are cute and fluffy. tilt on, don quixote.

actually, ever wonder if maybe, just maybe it's less to do with his rather direct critique of plastic surgery outcomes and more to do with his tendency to take a public swipe at every girl who blocks him?

oh barf. interesting how eddie has more of a sense of humor about this sort of thing than you do, yet... he's the one they're jumping on, not you.
yeah let's roll back time to when the site was different. no wait, there never was such a time.

i find it interesting that a guy who rather grandiosely and unilaterally appoints himself a reformist and pretentiously doles out prescriptions to save the site from certain doom is also in the same post complaining about *others* being full of themselves.

now i may well be full of myself (i'm not saying you're talking about me, esp. considering i'm not a moderator, just that i'm full of myself) but... unlike you, i'm aware of it and i just don't give a sh*t.

now on to outcomes: exactly what's going to happen as a result of your calling awareness to this outrage?

here's the hot betting tips:

if anyone notices, (60/40 says they will):

1) some people will jump in and agree with you.

2) some people will jump in and laugh at you.

3) fb2 will tell you to f**k off or something similar, and quite possibly get carded for it.

4) nothing will change, but feel free to rinse and repeat, it adds to the pageantry.

if this cause isn't going to well somewhere on earth someone's probably clubbing a baby seal to death, you're bound to rally more people as seals are cute and fluffy. tilt on, don quixote.

This is actually getting interesting, I feel we are progressing... Kind of like a group therapy :lol: + I get to make sense of P's earlier comment which is a nice bonus... 8)

and who the f**k is going to listen to a guy who thinks sexually abusing under age kids is OK and that really it's what under age boys really really want !!!

First, I had no idea the girl had plastic surgery. Second, I wasn't aware Afook was being blocked so often by other members; especially of the female persuasion. Bad Afook. I have to pay more attention to the TF soap opera. Uhhhhhhh......maybe not.

Hahahahahahaha!!!! It IS true this sort of grade school nonsense is what attracts so many of us (yes, including me) to this ridiculous forum. If we can't brutalize each other, what the hell fun is it? Maybe everyone should instead go to the Shangri La for Sunday afternoon tea, crumpets and waltzing. Dress appropriately. I do agree a lot of the idea of "moderators" is a joke and everyone should say whatever they want. The moderators do and without threat of redress. Look out for the free-for-all then.

This is why I stay out of the more dopey threads. Not that the attacks and childish antics don't happen in EVERY thread, I just prefer to avoid commenting on things that have no bearing on anything; although I couldn't resist here.

Forget the betting tips......not a damn thing is going to happen other than more of the same in one fashion or another. Therefore, party on. Now, because I'm a "rules" guy I will go on topic, God help me:

Every TF girl I've met, many I hope to meet and I suppose a TF dude or two. Let's make that just one farang. Should be enough. No names in either case.

:lol::lol: This is so funny, because I could sense all the sharks would come out of the water to attack and bite me.........one thing, when I have something to say, I'm not a chicken **** to hold my mouth when it comes to a lady.......I speak with my passion and thoughts whatever the issue will be, even if it maybe called in sensative or whatever........I only speak with the truth in all matters that I think should be addressed to anything that my mind will note on this site.......I only say what has been said to me many times before.........if you can't take the heat, stay away!!! Not to take anything personal and leave it all at that.......I'm not here to please everyone, but I do not back down to anyone either.........and my finally say is that I do not have any personal vengence towards another person or member......it is not in my person.........and you'll can think what you will........peace and aloha..

ps: this forum heated up a bit........ :lol::lol::lol::lol:

before read the rest of the posts following this one...I must say..."bullshit"....

Afook's an idiot. Defending him makes you look like an idiot. Calling for an end "to it" only confirmss it.

You're on own with the mods...

:lol::lol: This is so funny, because I could sense all the sharks would come out of the water to attack and bite me.........one thing, when I have something to say, I'm not a chicken sh*t to hold my mouth when it comes to a lady.......I speak with my passion and thoughts whatever the issue will be, even if it maybe called in sensative or whatever........I only speak with the truth in all matters that I think should be addressed to anything that my mind will note on this site.......I only say what has been said to me many times before.........if you can't take the heat, stay away!!! Not to take anything personal and leave it all at that.......I'm not here to please everyone, but I do not back down to anyone either.........and my finally say is that I do not have any personal vengence towards another person or member......it is not in my person.........and you'll can think what you will........peace and aloha..

ps: this forum heated up a bit........ :lol::lol::lol::lol:

...and I rest My case Judge Condotown. I'm sure..if you can manage to navigate the horrible grammar, spelling like a 9 year old, you will arive at the same conclusion everyone else has.......he's an idiot.

"it takes one to know one"

A fair response in the case of being called something like "pig fucker" or "a**hole"

It takes one to know one" implies mutual acceptance that both parties involved are alike....both "pig fuckers" or "assholes"

However, in the case of "idiot" or "dumb ass" the retort "it takes one to know one" just doesn't work. Because either

A: if an idiot is an idiot, he would not be bright enough to spot another idiot, thereby making it impossible for it to "take one to know one" and

B: the person being called an idiot, in the first place, doesn't realize that by using "it takes one to know one" he himself is accepting his "idiocy" there by negating the need for "one" to know "one"...it is apparent to all!

No afook...I did not just call you a pig fucker nor an a**hole...

:lol::lol: This is so funny, because I could sense all the sharks would come out of the water to attack and bite me.........one thing, when I have something to say, I'm not a chicken sh*t to hold my mouth when it comes to a lady.......I speak with my passion and thoughts whatever the issue will be, even if it maybe called in sensative or whatever.......

that's called 'tourette's syndrome' honey.

I rather be eaten by sharks than to stuck on the same island with elegant......after her changes on her face......... :shock:

Great oopotunity to raise cash for a needy charity.

Potentially the biggest turn out for a TF event, ever.

A small amount should be reserved for the shark's stomach pump. Why should they take all the ****

even if it maybe called in sensative or whatever.......

great use of words eddie.

The depth of your passion can be felt.

or whatever