Will you dance with me ??

bigKus

yes, I am dancing right now, can you believe it ?? it's 1.08 a.m. here... Dancing with the song "Can't fight the moonlight" LOL...singing along as well. :oops:

My man is sleeping !! where is he when I need him ?!?! I need a chair ! LOL

LOL.. :lol: Men always like that.. hard to find when we need them :x

Sure ..!..i can believe you.. its often happens here as well..shhhhhhh... "Can't fight the moonlight" ??? Umm its good for sing along and imagine we are a rock star performing on stage.. :lol:

By the way, play 'this side of me' before off to bed, k ? ( requested from your man ) hehe

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK ja Kus :)

But,now I am tuning into "Break me,shake me" and will follow by "To the moon & back" na ja, what do you reckon?

I like that asian chick ( in the elevator with cropped hairdo ) in this MV , he he.. looked like she didn't care anything at all.... cool !

:lol:

Good girl Vee Vee sexy bum.. :D

I know what girl you talking about i like her too, she looks a bit like me hehe ( yeah... we both asian..)

You shouldnt stay up too late na ja.. :wink:

I was once got drag into the rain and dance when people were running away to be under the roof when we were at the rooftop bar in Gansevoort hotel.

It was fun at first but not after when I realized that it was around 60F when I'm all sober up and freezing my ass off on the way home. There was no one outside the roof but us and when we walked back everyone kept saying " good move dude! ".

So I guess it's not such a bad thing to do something crazy and be happy with someone you love.

Hopefully it's not some crazy House/Electronic music. I'd do Jazz/Blue/R&B stuff but please no Country or anything too crazy...Or else I'd just smile and put a dollar in his pocket.

I was once got drag into the rain and dance when people were running away to be under the roof when we were at the rooftop bar in Gansevoort hotel.

It was fun at first but not after when I realized that it was around 60F when I'm all sober up and freezing my ass off on the way home. There was no one outside the roof but us and when we walked back everyone kept saying " good move dude! ".

So I guess it's not such a bad thing to do something crazy and be happy with someone you love.

Hopefully it's not some crazy House/Electronic music. I'd do Jazz/Blue/R&B stuff but please no Country or anything too crazy...Or else I'd just smile and put a dollar in his pocket.

:lol::lol: It's even more fun anytimes when talk about it or think about it later, i bet.. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
Okay, so I came over here to ask you to dance, but I'm kind of concerned. I mean, we could hit it off really well, end up having a few drinks, next thing you know you're giving me your number because I'm too shy to ask for it, I finally get up the nerve to call and we take in a movie, have some dinner, I relax, you relax, we go out a few more times, get to know each other's friends, spend a lot of time together, then finally have get past this sexual tension and really develop this intense sex life that is truly incredible, decide our relationship is solid and stable, so we move in together for a while, then a few months later get married, I get a promotion, you get a promotion, we buy a bigger house. You really want kids, but I really want freedom, but we have a kid anyway, only to find that I am resentful, the sparks start to fade and to rekindle them we have two more lovely kids, but now I work too much to keep up with the bills, have no time for you, you're stressed and stop taking really good care of yourself, so to get past our slow sex life and my declining self-confidence I turn to an outside affair for sexual gratification. You find out because I'm careless and a lousy liar, you throw me out (justifiably so) and we have to explain to the kids why mommy and daddy are splitting up. That's just too sad. Think about the children! For God's sake, if you dance with me and we hit it off, let's just keep it sexual, because we both know where it's going.

Careful wot ya asking for....