Will you dance with me ??

bigKus

What would you do ??

If one day soft sun afternoon YOU with your girlfriend / boyfriend were half strolling half shopping around at Chatuchak Weekend Market. While you two walk passing music cds shop, there were playing pop-dance song. Your gf / bf walk toward the shop and DANCE along the music plays. Everyone around there stop and looking at him / her. In this moment would would you do ? :?

walk away, hide after someone pretend not know him / her, stand still look at her / him dancing crap your hands along, dance with him / her.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What would you do ??

If one day soft sun afternoon YOU with your girlfriend / boyfriend were half strolling half shopping around at Chatuchak Weekend Market. While you two walk passing music cds shop, there were playing pop-dance song. Your gf / bf walk toward the shop and DANCE along the music plays. Everyone around there stop and looking at him / her. In this moment would would you do ? :?

walk away, hide after someone pretend not know him / her, stand still look at her / him dancing crap your hands along, dance with him / her.

i definitely wouldn't do anything with crap in my hands ... except maybe fling poo at her !!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

....if they started dancing then they are obviously happy.....

.......if they're happy then it's probably because of being in a good relationship......

....."singing in the rain....just singing in the rain,

what a glorious feeling, i'm hap...hap..happy again"

....now this guy is dancing in the the rain.....obviously happpy.....

....either that or he/she has 'ants in their pants and they need to dance'

......however Mr. Brown more likely had 'ice in his pipe and was up all night'

......cringe....yes.......but run away.....no

What would you do ??

Thats my man :wink:

.....Why would you dump him??

...are women really that fickle?

....Or are you acting tough on the outside to protect a nerve that may have been struck inside......

.....Unless he was 'REALLY' dancing and really trying hard.....

"Dancing like a Dad at a wedding"

....then.....and only then would it be justifiable.....

....but if it's just a bit of fun at the market

......not dancing round the mulberry bush, then what's the prob?

Jimminy Cricket..

When he hears music he dances. That makes me thinking of him as a freak. Normal people won?t do that unless they are drunk.

Dance in a club at a dancing floor is fine but never at a local market somewhere. But hey that?s me. Disagree if you prefer.

8) 8) sometimes my guy is too cool... he might probably freak or drunk.. but i LOVE him already so, i dance with him :wink:

happy girls start singing and dancing sometimes, what is the big deal?

If you feel ashamed of your partner, better feel ashamed of yourself for having such a small mind...

People look at everything anyway all the time, its hard not to look around having 2 eyes and looking at some dancing happy girl is natural.

a wild raving Farang who makes embarrassing moves to a cheap dance floor song is another thing... keep walking, don't wait for grandpa.

What would you do ??

laugh and dance with him :D

What would you do ??

laugh and dance with him :D

You... lovely :wink:

What would you do ??

I will walk away from him....just walk to buy whisky to drink...grrrrrrr...i can dance only when i get drunk...and will DANCE NON-STOP with him...he will know then, should not DANCE first...because when i dance i cannot stop :lol:

:lol::lol: Oh.. dont do that... ! Next time he wont let you dance :lol::lol:

My man is not a kind of person who loves to dance....at all...LOL

But..if he did...I would push him to sit and I'd take over his job , stole his move...and I'dl do lap dancing...... on him :lol:

Lucky him, you are the one who he can rely on...hehehe.. keep dancing Yo... Yo...! :lol:

yes, I am dancing right now, can you believe it ?? it's 1.08 a.m. here... Dancing with the song "Can't fight the moonlight" LOL...singing along as well. :oops:

My man is sleeping !! where is he when I need him ?!?! I need a chair ! LOL