Next US President

robbie36

Next US President  

181 members have voted

1. 1. Next US President

Very hard to predict yet. Will the American people be 'brave' enough to put either a woman or a black man in the top position? Does it really matter what sex or colour they are? But, the great cycle of life predicts that America wont be the world dominant power for much longer (although they still may still have loud voices), And so, in time, whoever is on top of the 'American Pile' will become increasingly irrelevant on the future world stage.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But, the great cycle of life predicts that America wont be the world dominant power for much longer (although they still may still have loud voices)

...the hell are you smoking? Trust me on this little secret I am gonna let you in... they WILL remain a dominant power for a loooong time, at least untill you had a chance to reincarnate. And truth be told it is fun and ofcourse VERY EASY to ***** and wine about american politics but at the end of the day they do stand on the side of freedom and although I wasn't born yet back then I KNOW DAMN WELL who helped the freedom side out in in world war 2.

the loud voice part however I have to agree on. It is also too bad they have forgotten their roots they don't seem to realize that they are not from that part of the world. The gaucasian there came from Europe as far as I can remember and the african americans like the name implies from Africa. That which the dutch have a great responsibilty in because of the slavery which I am not proud of ofcourse. The asian people there are actually asians and if you are done anylizing you'll find the only living americans are the guys like chief running mouth... and the rest would be dances with wolves NON ORIGINAL AMERICANS

Mr. R.Win. This is great. Two hits in one afternoon. Wow.

Actually, I am smoking mighty fine, thanks bro :P

But you seemed to have upped the medication or something. I dunno. Whats up? You come out with all your guns blazing with your American "WILL remain a dominant power for a loooong time" stuff.... woah. easy.

I never put any timeframe on my prediction, In the history of mankind America has only assumed its position for a very short amount of time.

This will change. Inevitably. And yes, probably after i am dead.

But, it could happen in your lifetime. If you dont accept that, ok. Whatever.

Enjoy it while you can.

(Hey. Can you pass that thing along?)

Mr. R.Win. This is great. Two hits in one afternoon. Wow

you're right, I don't try to get personal, sorry for that, I'll put away the guns and pull out my peace pipe AND pass it to you.

Pedrito is right about there being more countries involved but it was the US as well BECAUSE they fought for freedom alongside those other countries.

None of the above.

Perhaps McCain.

Well according to the latest betting he is more likely to win than Romney Huckabee or Edwards

Clinton 11/8

Obama 2/1

McCain 13/2

Giuliani 6/1

Romney 10/1

Huckabee 11/1

Edwards 20/1

If I were a bettin man.. my money os still of Obama.

Dont think Clinton can over come the free press that Obama has been getting. Guess we will have to wait til Tuesday to see if she can turn the tide to he favor.

McCain is Old Guard... if this was to be like any other election, maybe he would have a chance. But I think the youth of America will be proactive on this one.

and where does Ron Paul sit? Yea, he is a nut.. similar to Ross Perot a few years back, and maybe he will steal a few votes to make a mess of things again.

Oh I can only Hope for some Change.

why do you think Ron Paul is a nut?

IMHO...

He is too liberal to be a real Republican.

His ideas and concepts are almost like an independent.

Obolish the IRS.. no federal income tax? I would love to be able to do that, but its not possible.

I agree with his monitary policy, but he forgets the government does not run the banks... the banks do.

His war policy. I agree...

and he is too soft spoken to be a "leader".

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/21779#comments

I would happily hire him as a consultant and an advisor.

McCain has run like how many times 4? Give it up already. And Clinton just isnt likeable. People are sick of Bush and the mess he has gotten us into, so I think the Republicans are still in trouble. It will most likely be decided who is running in the first week of Feb. That is when a ton of states have their primary on that day. It will clear out a lot of these canadiates that are kidding themselves.

And Clinton just isnt likeable.

People voted for Bush over Gore because he was more "likable."

People are sick of Bush and the mess he has gotten us into ....

So, obviously that's a bad criteria on which to make this very important decision.

When Clinton was elected to the Senate, many pundits said she would not be effective because she was not "likable" and so her colleagues in Washington would not be able to work with her.

By the middle of her first term, even many Republican Senators said they had a new-found respect for her abilities and that she was easy to work with.

I guess she's more likable than Fox News is telling you.

why do you think Ron Paul is a nut?

IMHO...

He is too liberal to be a real Republican.

His ideas and concepts are almost like an independent.

Obolish the IRS.. no federal income tax? I would love to be able to do that, but its not possible.

I agree with his monitary policy, but he forgets the government does not run the banks... the banks do.

His war policy. I agree...

and he is too soft spoken to be a "leader".

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/21779#comments

I would happily hire him as a consultant and an advisor.

Ron Paul is a by-the-book libertarian. the appeal to republicans tends to be fiscal conservatism, but htey tend to be socailly liberal.

i expect the republicans are in trouble this time. they tend to win when they can appeal to BOTH libertarians and social conservatives (the religious right for example). i doubt they have a candidate who can appeal to one without alienating the other this time.

The wife, perhaps the cook but certainly not the lover.

The Sequel in other words.

The wife certainly isn?t a lover. A lover doesn?t get alimony sweetheart.

(sorry off topic - just can't help it)

Who says? There might be a third party involved, or a fourth.

don't forget the thief, they usually do exceedingly well in politics.