All English Final

dannyboy

Everything Fergie has won as a football manager.

Aberdeen 1978?1986

Domestic competition

Scottish League: (3) 1979-80, 1983-84, 1984-85

Runners-up: (2) 1980-81, 1981-82

Scottish Cup: (4) 1981-82, 1982-83, 1983-84, 1985-86

Scottish League Cup: (1) 1985-86

Runners-up: (2) 1978-79, 1979-80

European competition

European Cup Winners Cup: (1) 1982-83

UEFA Super Cup: (1) 1983-84

Manchester United 1986-

Domestic competition

Premier League: (10) 1992-93, 1993-94, 1995-96, 1996-97, 1998-99, 1999-00, 2000-01, 2002-03, 2006-07, 2007-08

FA Cup: (5) 1989-90, 1993-94, 1995-96, 1998-99, 2003-04

League Cup: (2) 1991-92, 2005-06

FA Charity/Community Shield: (7) 1990*, 1993, 1994, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2007

European competition

UEFA Champions League: (2) 1998-99, 2007-08

UEFA Cup Winners' Cup: (1) 1990-91

UEFA Super Cup: (1) 1991-92

International competition

Intercontinental Cup: (1) 1999

Notes: * The 1990 Charity Shield Final was drawn 1-1 with Liverpool and each club kept the shield for 6 months. The penalty shoot-out decider was abolished in the 1980s and only reinstated in 1993.

Manager Awards

FA Premier League Manager of the Year: 1993-94, 1995-96, 1996-97, 1998-99, 1999-2000, 2002-03, 2006-07, 2007-08

FA Premier League Manager of the Month awarded 21 times (a record).

LMA Manager of the Year: 1998-99, 2007-08

LMA Manager of the Year: Manager of the decade: 1990s.

UEFA Champions League Manager of the Year: 1998-99

UEFA Team of the Year: 2007

BBC Sports Personality of the Year Lifetime Achievement Award: 2001

BBC Sports Personality of the Year Coach Award: 1999

IFFHS Club Coach of the Year: 1999

Football Writers' Association Tribute Award: 1996

Mussabini Medal: 1999

World Soccer Magazine Coach of the Year: (3) 1993, 1999, 2007

Professional Footballers' Association Merit Award: 2007

Onze d'Or Coach of the Year : (2) 1999, 2007

Other awards

BBC Sports Personality of the Year Team Award: 1999

Laureus World Sports Award for Team of the Year: 2000

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice to see ur english fans doing u guys proud Dannyboy !!

my guess is it's probably the same "english" fans who were causing trouble in manchester during the EUFA cup final !!!

Five police officers have been injured in the violence in London that followed Chelsea's defeat in the Champions League final.

Twelve people were arrested on suspicion of committing public disorder offences when a crowd of around 200 Chelsea fans gathered near Fulham Broadway Tube station.

It followed angry scenes not far from the Blue's Stamford Bridge ground.

A Scotland Yard spokesman said: "Shortly after the match ended, some people became noisy and abusive and bottles and street furniture were thrown."

Sky News' Enda Brady witnessed Chelsea fans being baton-charged by police.

Everything Fergie has won as a football manager.

Aberdeen 1978?1986

Domestic competition

Scottish League: (3) 1979-80, 1983-84, 1984-85

Runners-up: (2) 1980-81, 1981-82

Scottish Cup: (4) 1981-82, 1982-83, 1983-84, 1985-86

Scottish League Cup: (1) 1985-86

Runners-up: (2) 1978-79, 1979-80

European competition

European Cup Winners Cup: (1) 1982-83

UEFA Super Cup: (1) 1983-84

Manchester United 1986-

Domestic competition

Premier League: (10) 1992-93, 1993-94, 1995-96, 1996-97, 1998-99, 1999-00, 2000-01, 2002-03, 2006-07, 2007-08

FA Cup: (5) 1989-90, 1993-94, 1995-96, 1998-99, 2003-04

League Cup: (2) 1991-92, 2005-06

FA Charity/Community Shield: (7) 1990*, 1993, 1994, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2007

European competition

UEFA Champions League: (2) 1998-99, 2007-08

UEFA Cup Winners' Cup: (1) 1990-91

UEFA Super Cup: (1) 1991-92

International competition

Intercontinental Cup: (1) 1999

Notes: * The 1990 Charity Shield Final was drawn 1-1 with Liverpool and each club kept the shield for 6 months. The penalty shoot-out decider was abolished in the 1980s and only reinstated in 1993.

Manager Awards

FA Premier League Manager of the Year: 1993-94, 1995-96, 1996-97, 1998-99, 1999-2000, 2002-03, 2006-07, 2007-08

FA Premier League Manager of the Month awarded 21 times (a record).

LMA Manager of the Year: 1998-99, 2007-08

LMA Manager of the Year: Manager of the decade: 1990s.

UEFA Champions League Manager of the Year: 1998-99

UEFA Team of the Year: 2007

BBC Sports Personality of the Year Lifetime Achievement Award: 2001

BBC Sports Personality of the Year Coach Award: 1999

IFFHS Club Coach of the Year: 1999

Football Writers' Association Tribute Award: 1996

Mussabini Medal: 1999

World Soccer Magazine Coach of the Year: (3) 1993, 1999, 2007

Professional Footballers' Association Merit Award: 2007

Onze d'Or Coach of the Year : (2) 1999, 2007

Other awards

BBC Sports Personality of the Year Team Award: 1999

Laureus World Sports Award for Team of the Year: 2000

Wanker of the year award 1978 -2008

my guess is it's probably the same "english" fans who were causing trouble in manchester during the EUFA cup final !!!

Five police officers have been injured in the violence in London that followed Chelsea's defeat in the Champions League final.

Twelve people were arrested on suspicion of committing public disorder offences when a crowd of around 200 Chelsea fans gathered near Fulham Broadway Tube station.

A Scotland Yard spokesman said: "Shortly after the match ended, some people became noisy and abusive and bottles and street furniture were thrown."

Yeah, what do you do ???????????????

Not my fans as it goes. Every man and his dog knows I'm a Liverpool fan. But if you must insist, it should have been more arrests so the police could have earned their money for the evening....... :D

'baton charge' the cu*ts some more so they are not able to come back for the 1st game of the season !!

how can we mix-up the two Ronaldos?

One plays for AC MILAN, looks like Shrek and is a fat she-male fancier with dodgey knees and the other is a 42 goal in one season, gay pin-up show pony who plays for MAN UTD and was involved in the game. Obviously.

Only an imbecile can mix these two up.....

fat ronaldo looks NOTHING like wayne rooney IMO.

C.Ronaldo (plz don't write simply ronaldo, you make it mistaken with il magnifico.. which is a true living legend) probably has an illegal touch of the ball with all this gel in his hair :roll:

il magnifico and his 3 tranny hookers

il FATnifico

how can we mix-up the two Ronaldos?

One plays for AC MILAN, looks like Shrek and is a fat she-male fancier with dodgey knees and the other is a 42 goal in one season, gay pin-up show pony who plays for MAN UTD and was involved in the game. Obviously.

Only an imbecile can mix these two up.....

The shrek-alike Ronaldo scored 15 goals in 3 world cups and is the player who scored the most goals in World Cups of all time.

The gay full of gel Ronaldo yet has to do something alike, for now he just hold the record for the most many dives in wolrd cups :P

fat ronaldo also played with a better international team- international football is crap- in general you have a squad who get to train together for 2 days before a match who's only hope of having any rapport with the other players is if they play with them at the same club.

scoring goals week-in-week-out for his club is a far better benchmark of a player's abilities than scoring in the world cup against bogata or trindad and tobago!!

and wayne rooney is the only player to look like shrek!!

Not my fans as it goes. Every man and his dog knows I'm a Liverpool fan. But if you must insist, it should have been more arrests so the police could have earned their money for the evening....... :D

they were "english" fans !! so r u only proud to be english when it suits U !!

and off course scouse fans r so much better behaved .... just ask juventus fans about that !!!

and off course scouse fans r so much better behaved .... just ask juventus fans about that !!!

they aren't football 'fans' they are just hooligans!! **** all to do with football- they will get into a fight wherever they go and for whatever reason!!

The hooligans are usually on the pitch... cowardly foul language and snotting on people? Oh how i laughed at the hypocrites getting steamy over where the ball was kicked out!!

aylrn6.gif

did u see hargreaves shoving the ref in the back during that incident ?? how the f**k did he not get sent off for that ??

nice to see fergie's words about showing respect to the refs being carried out on the pitch !!!

suitsyousir.jpg

No, suits you!

To be fair, you can argue all day about who is better. One is a striker, the other an attacking midfielder.

There is only one argument can separate them in my eyes....

RONALDO FROM BRAZIL SLEEPS WITH LADYBOYS/ SHE-MALES/ KATOEYS

There, I said it. He's an arse bandit and likes it up him...... :shock:

To be fair, you can argue all day about who is better. One is a striker, the other an attacking midfielder.

Were they not transvestites???

Thats even worse......big fat poof !!

whereas Christina Ronaldo takes it up the hershey highway from ladyboys/she-males/katoeys...

when i watch football i dont really care who sleeps with who,

agree

but more like what they do on the field :wink: Anyway with the mess and penalty kicks it was a crappy final

wasn't able to see it, but not sorry i missed it. red cards, PKs... meh.

congrats to redface alex and his boys, anyway.

and congrats to Jimmy Choo, Manolo Blahnik, Fendi, Prada, etc. as this tremendous double will no doubt inspire ManUre fans to go on a massive shopping spree. ladies, hide your best strappy heels, or ManUre fans may try to run off with 'em.