I am never wrong

tarzanthai

****** Why you change your post content guy?******** :shock:

Take it away or keep the original post that you wrote!!!

:twisted: ------------------------------------------------------------

My answer to your silly post that you took away:

Why you care? Are you Blondie2?? Stop. Let them be 100 if they want. Why are you nagging at all those oldies? Cant you stand the competition?

You must be the real big fake only been here a few days and repeat crapping about the Blondie fake nothing guy. :lol:

I just noticed

funny cos i just noticed u were wrong!!!

i really feel like posting the private messages we excanged earlier mr tarzanthai!!! u may feature in my journal tomorrow!!!

go home to your sheep buddy

its not very nice being picked on now is it?

any moderators wanna kill this thread?? cos its sh1t! :twisted:

Feel free to post a private message I sent you. You have already mentioned it which on its own is not the most standup thing to do but hey whatever gets you thru the night.

I think Mr. Tarzan is a fake.

One photo on his profile, shot from a distance. You'd think if he was a real hunk, like in the photo, and looking for a woman to "keep" him, he'd load up his profile with buff shots. But no.

No info except for his location in New Zealand. Yet, he's using an ip address out of Dublin, Ireland.

I suspect Mr. Tarzan is a fat, chain-smoking, alcoholic Irishman with a serious bitter hatred of women, and maybe Thai or Asian women in particular. Cheetah probably looks better than he does, and was probably smarter too.

Prove me wrong, Tarzan. After all, you're always right, now, aren't you?

Well....

Not exactly difficult to use a proxy......I could show my ip address from anywhere in the world...

Problem is a lot of free proxies are quite slow, however here is a link that shows how to configure your browser for Anonymous Proxy Browsing and gives a few free servers to try:

http://www.freeproxy.ru/

Wonder if 'Tarzan' has the brains for that :twisted:

Well....

Not exactly difficult to use a proxy......I could show my ip address from anywhere in the world...

Problem is a lot of free proxies are quite slow, however here is a link that shows how to configure your browser for Anonymous Proxy Browsing and gives a few free servers to try:

Have you tried these Russian proxy programs?

I would never trust an on-line Russian program without having real sure info about it from people I trust. lol Most skilled hijackers are from Russia and China in particular. This doesn?t mean that they can?t be serious but just hey be more cautious.

So now I am a fake eh?

Great I always wanted to be an imposter of some kind or other.

So I am now obliged to explain my current residence?

I am not too clever for the proxy stuff I admit but when I go back to London will there be a committe or some sort of investigation? Like do I have to go straight back to Aukland to use TF? Is it ok if I go to another country? Please let me know if I have the ok with the TF commander Herr Loburt.

As for my photos well at least you see me as a hunk which is positive I guess. If you had more hair I reckon you would be a lot more cute.

Any ladies who require a nice set of photos please just let me know and I will be happy to oblige.And keep those PMs coming I will respond to every one of them.

Meanwhile I am off to have some of the famed local brew and check out the Irish ladies.

Well....

Have you tried these Russian proxy programs?

I would never trust an on-line Russian program without having real sure info about it from people I trust. lol Most skilled hijackers are from Russia and China in particular. This doesn?t mean that they can?t be serious but just hey be more cautious.

Oh my....be more trusting ha ha ha ha....

As for downloading you don't need to download anything really, just look at the instructions for Proxy settings then find some proxy servers to play around with :-)

Like a bolt of light I saw the error of my ways. Imagine the shock to discover that

I CAN BE WRONG!

Yes it is is hard to grasp but it is true. I was out of order and a disgrace .

I apologize to all I offended and beg your forgivness and understanding. I have no excuse or explanation. I am just sorry.

That is all I can say really.