EURO 2008

CiaranM

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And through the whole Euro 2008 all the refs never and never made a mistake ?? I think if there was a forum about refs mistakes i think that forum by this time would have had 100 pages and not 39 like on this forum :roll:

I think :wink:

Many mistakes:

GER-POR Balack kick a player away and makes the 3:1 :(

I DONT BLAME THE REFS IN THE FINAL :!: :!:

The French management decided to keep Domenech at the end of the French team.Honestly that a shame,that guy was elected the worst manager of the last Euro even before the competion started by the other manager,he never won anything in is life ,and after such a poor performance ofthe frenc squad,he should be fired.Well the FFF decided that we need more of him and he will still be on charge until 2010.

J ai honte pour mon equipe :oops: :evil:

The French management decided to keep Domenech at the end of the French team.Honestly that a shame,that guy was elected the worst manager of the last Euro even before the competion started by the other manager,he never won anything in is life ,and after such a poor performance ofthe frenc squad,he should be fired.Well the FFF decided that we need more of him and he will still be on charge until 2010.

oui, c'est tres ridicule

oui, c'est tres ridicule

i disagree .... i think it's crazy keeping him on !!!!!!!!!!!!!

oui, c'est tres ridicule

so you agree :?

oui, c'est tres ridicule

so you agree :?

you know, Domenech could be the path to world peace.

first, you get all the leaders in the world to agree Domenech is crap. even OBL and Dubya would have found something they agree on. from there, once they've all agreed on something, it's a slippery slope to all of them sittin' round the campfire singin' "Kumbaya."

Please, no thread about Euro 2008 *Hangs head in shame* ....

Euro2008 without England is like,

Bread without butter...Tea without milk...fish without chips...

It simply is NOT the same.... :cry:

OK, being a Liverpool fan, there is only one way I'm going to vote....Spain.

Spain_flag_large.png

They are my team for the finals, always under-achieve at all the major competitions....not this year.... :D

This is really my first opportunity to gloat....

We fcuking did it.... :twisted:

After an enormous hangover that lasted well into Tuesday, I now can look back and marvel at the splendor and majestic, silky skills of the Spanish....

Torres...well done my son! More of the same for Liverpool please..... :D

• 2 weeks later...

congrats to spanish team

as for the turkish national team we did play some great matches and experienced great comebacks

even with all the injured/suspended players against germany i think we prove to the world that turkish team wasn't just lucky but highly spirited