EURO 2008

CiaranM

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though i would like Holland to win (their style of playing is awesome), but this curren team is nothing compared to Gullit era. Holland will most likely self-destruct.

Swiss could be a good bet. Being Host, i think they will at least reach semis.

My best bet go to Croatia.

Anyway, the last Euro was won by an underdog, Greece. Who know's it will be an underdog's Euro again. :wink:

This year i'm going to support Spain and hope they do well. With Torres and Villa, i think they have the best strike force.

Don't fool yourself Sammy, Torres has only scored 2 goals for Spain in the last 18months, they don't have the best striking force at all!!! Spain always has excellent strikers but somehow the national team fails to incorporate them just look at Raul for example, AWESOME player, all time topscorer in the champions league if I'm not istaken but in the national team he never really did the trick.

If you look at Sweden for example, Larsson and Ibrahimovic scored 16 goals in their last 16 matches they played together THAT is a striking force.

I will ofcourse support my own so hopefully Robben, van Persie, van Nistelrooy, Van der Vaart & Huntelaar will be THE striking force

I was never going to watch the Euro, but Tim and Afari wont stop talking about it at work and now they have me slightly interested in whats going on. I will be watching it tonight a bit, but I am unsure of who I will cheer for yet.

I wont be going out this weekend Rwin, but maybe next weekend. Tim gets married very soon (21st) so things are kinda busy at work and weekends with that planning. We will go out sometime soon.

Henning Wehn Otto Kuhnle

both I dont know :?: :cry: :?:

LOL sorry mate is that me relegated to the ladies team???

My money is on your team for Euro 2008 i have to say :wink:

Steve can I give you some advice ITALY then you can drink free beer with the wins :wink:

Ive got some of my hard earned money on Italy, but Ive got a sneaky feeling that the Czechs will be the team of the tournament and hard to beat.

Sergio........about this free beer....if youre lot lose are you gonna buy us beer??? After all, it was Scotland who let you qualify :roll:

Henning Wehn Otto Kuhnle

Steve can I give you some advice ITALY then you can drink free beer with the wins :wink:

Ive got some of my hard earned money on Italy, but Ive got a sneaky feeling that the Czechs will be the team of the tournament and hard to beat.

Sergio........about this free beer....if youre lot lose are you gonna buy us beer??? After all, it was Scotland who let you qualify :roll:

Geore your hard earned money will be asy money then , and I am still wating from my round of drinks from you and Steve from Scotland vs Italy game well I want to be honest really think 3 teams can win Germany, Spain ,Italy outsider I like Romania Cheers m8's

Henning Wehn Otto Kuhnle

Geore your hard earned money will be asy money then , and I am still wating from my round of drinks from you and Steve from Scotland vs Italy game well I want to be honest really think 3 teams can win Germany, Spain ,Italy outsider I like Romania Cheers m8's