Hi Class Hoes!

tonyP

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The word "hoe" is now a slang term that seems to have been coined by the poor and uneducated who smply don't know how to spell.

actually, "ho" is how the slang term is usually spelled.

and it's used by some people who *do* know how to spell, but this is rarely recognized by old people. back to your Lawrence Welk records gran'pa :twisted:

incidentally, "garden tool" is a euphemism sometimes used for ho/*****/hoochie/crack ho etc....

No...I said it was probably coined by people who did not know how to spell

fair enough.

- but it is certainly used by others who I thought would know better....as to the spelling - I was simply quoting that used by the OP.

the spelling "Ho" is phonetic, based on the way it is pronounced (slang-wise). this often happens with slang terms, they mutate. as does the rest of the language, however vigilant its guardians purport to be.

PS I can guarantee it will be a long time before I am a grandpa...

it's a state of mind. even if you're 18, you're well on your way :wink:

and who the hell is Lawrence Welk?

when the time comes... and it will be soon... you will know.

...So I would NEVER carry my new Gucci handbag in front of them to make them feel inferior, I only carry it at night when no one is looking or in locations where everyone else has one too. By the way, fellow Gucci owners, IF you ever bothered to read the instructions that came with your Gucciwear, YOU would know this too! :!:

ANOTHER friggin Man U supporter. well at least you only take your handbag to matches.

...So I would NEVER carry my new Gucci handbag in front of them to make them feel inferior, I only carry it at night when no one is looking or in locations where everyone else has one too. By the way, fellow Gucci owners, IF you ever bothered to read the instructions that came with your Gucciwear, YOU would know this too! :!:

ANOTHER friggin Man U supporter. well at least you only take your handbag to matches.

And there are soooo many of us there, I get lost in the crowd... while keeping a tight grip on my Gucci :-)

And there are soooo many of us there, I get lost in the crowd... while keeping a tight grip on my Gucci :-)

don't worry, the ones in the expensive seats at Old Trafford have moved on to Fendi. they'll be eyeing your Jimmy Choo sunglasses though...

10 days = 60,000 baht (japanese market rate 2007)

attractive salary eh?

got this info from my friend who was working for a top jpn company, providing this service to their clients during business trip in Thailand.

must be tall, fair, beautiful smart and holding a master's degree (if i'm not wrong, from abroad).

holding a master's degree?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Come on, CherryBerry. Give us a break.

You think these Japanese corporate perverts give a flying f*ck whether their hired slut has a master's degree?

And how many hired sluts do you think have master degrees, from foreign universities no less?

I've seen male Japanese tourists overpay that much for fat farm girls with bad teeth and a 50 baht orange/blonde dye job.

10 days = 60,000 baht (japanese market rate 2007)

attractive salary eh?

got this info from my friend who was working for a top jpn company, providing this service to their clients during business trip in Thailand.

must be tall, fair, beautiful smart and holding a master's degree (if i'm not wrong, from abroad).

:D:D:D

What do they talk about?

Whether to buy Yen or baht?!?!?

Do they even speak Japanese? :lol::lol::lol:

They are just doing a job, nothing wrong with that.

totally agree.

I think that the original poster was complaining about the attitude of these working girls, not about their occupation.

i didn't think that aspect was subtle enough to need exegesis.

I am man enough to agree that I may have held a slight superiority complex over these girls - but hey, I don't suck d*ck for my life's luxuries.

Now I am by no means an angel. But, I don't believe I ever pretend to be something I am not!

ho, ho, ho, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I agree hoes aren't any better than other people who were mentioned. BUT just because they stick up their nose in the air and act all cocky doesn't always mean they actually feel like they are better.

The profession isn't exactly a safe and secure one and the bitchy act is not without a reason. If they want to sell themselves for a "reasonable price" they need to look like they're classy & expensive and they might appear to be cold heartless people but that kind of living must make you colder than before. I can imagine if I'd have to sleep with people I don't really have any sexual attraction to whatsoever I'd not be kind and fun to be around (not that I'm fun to have around anyway). It is marketing and also very much protecting themselves.

Thailand isn't exactly the land of opportunity for each and everyone (yet) so don't keep bashing on girls who are sex workers. They aren't all that educated most of the times, I don't think of them as ridiculous but rather pity them if they actually believe they're fooling anyone just as old people gettign face lifts etc. to fight their aging looks, it's sad and not a laughing matter at all.

They are just doing a job, nothing wrong with that.

totally agree.

I think that the original poster was complaining about the attitude of these working girls, not about their occupation.

i didn't think that aspect was subtle enough to need exegesis.

I am man enough to agree that I may have held a slight superiority complex over these girls - but hey, I don't suck d*ck for my life's luxuries.

Now I am by no means an angel. But, I don't believe I ever pretend to be something I am not!

Whats not to be superior about? If I was going to pay someone to jump around on me I wouldn't want her to sulk around and grovel, I'd want her to walk around like a right minx not the Elephant man.

A hooker is no different to a lawyer, a politician, a king or a Queen, they provide a service, you pay for it, job done.

The fact that they walk around with their noses high may have something to do with spending the night in a posh as **** hotel drinking fine booze and dining on fine foods, they stroll around like any guest should, what do you expect them to carry their own bags to the trunk of the car, to eat som tam with the cleaner and hold a lengthy conversation with the door man about football on the way out?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You think these Japanese corporate perverts give a flying f*ck whether their hired slut has a master's degree?

And how many hired sluts do you think have master degrees, from foreign universities no less?

I've seen male Japanese tourists overpay that much for fat farm girls with bad teeth and a 50 baht orange/blonde dye job.

i'm not begging you to believe me but it is just some direct info from an insider..though.

Some people, even though they are wealthy and staying in posh pads or hotels, are nonetheless polite and considerate to everyone no matter their station in life.

Others are not.

I guess these whores were not.

Or maybe it was the OP who was trying to look down on someone he was being forced to look up to?

Some people, even though they are wealthy and staying in posh pads or hotels, are nonetheless polite and considerate to everyone no matter their station in life.

Others are not.

I guess these whores were not.

Or maybe it was the OP who was trying to look down on someone he was being forced to look up to?

hard to say without being there but my guess is either a) these hookers had a chip on their shoulder or B) both the OP and these hookers had a chip on their shoulder. the careful observer will note i don't offer an option c, d, e, etc.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

i'm not begging you to believe me but it is just some direct info from an insider..though.

Hi CherryBerry,

I'm amazed as well as happy to learn 60K baht buys such quality in your country. Please have your insider friend contact me for a possible deal at michelrey_4u at yahoo dot com

I'll be in the area soon and am looking forward to meeting somebody with a hot temperament, good looks, class and intelligence on a long and verrrrry romantic date.

Please have her send me a couple of pics, eyes open (I like to check the face out, I'll be looking at that most of all won't I).

She won't regret it because I'm polite, sincere, serious as well as generous ;-)

Deal would be 10K upfront for 12 hours and if we still like each other the rest at the end of the holiday, that's not bad I suppose ;-)

Love ya! - L

PS: please have her include field of study so I can prepare better ;-)

PPS: and yes, there shall be long hot steamy sex - in that order!