Bad government + Ignorant people = ?

Chatty

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well lets just wait 6 months till theres a general election and let the people elect the government. If they want the PPP the PAD the who ******* ever I don't care let them vote for them.

If the PPP stay in, then hell, leave them in, it might not be what you want or think is right for Thailand but its what the majority of the people want.

well, i'm calm down

no worries, I will leave.

I'm a bad person.

sorry

bye

Ohh before I leave Liebe,

go to read more news... I'm not only read 1 newspaper, I read more than that included the website plus i have seen the handouts.

About the national parks it's true, and that news wasn't from PAD. pls read more. ok? If you wanna see search 10 ÃØ·ÂÒ¹áË觪ҵÔ on Google and read or the news.

Well lets just wait 6 months till theres a general election and let the people elect the government. If they want the PPP the PAD the who f*cking ever I don't care let them vote for them.

If the PPP stay in, then hell, leave them in, it might not be what you want or think is right for Thailand but its what the majority of the people want.

Why the hell would you do that when you can have the "morally/ethically correct" leaders of the PAD elect the gov't for you? Seriously... Who do these 50+ million rural peasants think they are thinking they deserve some say in who they want to run their country...?

tonyP: your words repeated here too

bCool: reason your opinions. Dont be one of those ignorants. By not defending your opinions you are one of those ignorants leading to bad government. Also please do translate the texts you posted for us who can't read Thai.

LIEBE: no, in case bCool probably wont want to do it as she has said before elsewhere in forums that she does not like to translate those Thai texts due to her lack of English skills. So please help us uneducated in Thai written language.

well, i'm calm down

I'm a bad person.

sorry

bye

This sounds familiar - how about defending your opinion instead? Or is it geurilla warfare - attack and run - attack and run?

I will do if you guys open eyes and ears...

Yes I join PAD sometimes and some ppl here do it too, some TFers (farangs) met me in person we discuss about it.

But pls believe PAD isn't the one place I got the info. OK? I read newspapers every morning, and think and discuss with friends and teachers.

I asked them why they left me alone in TF forum. They know what's happening. May be I'm too crazy. Sorry Karnie and Liebe.

Pls believe in what you believe and live with it. May be you just don't care.

In this forum I didn't ask about PAD. I asked about Bad gov. did you read?

well, i'm calm down

I'm a bad person.

sorry

bye

This sounds familiar - how about defending your opinion instead? Or is it geurilla warfare - attack and run - attack and run?

Agreed.

bCool, if you are so keen on being part of the PAD protest and argue for their position.

Then you really should know what and why you are protesting - apart from being the Anti-Thaksin agenda.

What are the alternative policies being offered?

How would it make the country better?

How would it eliminate corruption?

There has been no alternative policies apart from the "New Politic" which really is the "Old Politic" where the elite controls the country without scrutiny - which coinicidentally would have made corruption even more easy.

btw, the PAD (a group of about 10 thousands) have literally stopped the elected government from governing the country of 60 million people, for nearly 6 months now!!!

Anyone consider the damage it is doing to the economy?

By the way, Hong Kong has been test tube for the policies where part of the government have been non-elected ala proposed by PAD. Google for the analysis how it has affected the business-politics relations in Hong Kong since 1997.

So, the original formula bCool presented. Is bit simplistic but worth pondering here. I think you need more things to add to it than just two components.

well, i'm calm down

I'm a bad person.

sorry

bye

Agreed.

bCool, if you are so keen on being part of the PAD protest and argue for their position.

Then you really should know what and why you are protesting - apart from being the Anti-Thaksin agenda.

What are the alternative policies being offered?

How would it make the country better?

How would it eliminate corruption?

There has been no alternative policies apart from the "New Politic" which really is the "Old Politic" where the elite controls the country without scrutiny - which coinicidentally would have made corruption even more easy.

btw, the PAD (a group of about 10 thousands) have literally stopped the elected government from governing the country of 60 million people, for nearly 6 months now!!!

Anyone consider the damage it is doing to the economy?

The PAD is a dying movement... You can only rely on a group of wealthy people and 10,000 supporters for so long. If the PAD's "ideas" were really good, more people would have flocked to them. Doesn't it say a lot that many thais realize their gov't is corrupt and yet they STILL won't go support the PAD?

àʹÕÂì »ÃÒâ÷Âì à¤Â¡ÅèÒǶ֧¤¹·Õèà»ç¹¡ÅÒ§ÇèÒ

à»ç¹¡ÅÒ§à¾ÃÒÃÃռŻÃÃ⪹ì¡Ñºà¢Ò à»ç¹¡ÅÒ§à¾ÃÒÃäÃèÃÕ¢éÃÃÙÅ à»ç¹¡ÅÒ§à¾ÃÒÃäÃèÃÕ¤ÇÒäԴ

Oh about

They success one thing then they go next... on and on. And our country has been going down to hell...

So why don't you ask gov. stop? Do you know what will they do?

à¤éÒ¨ÃàÃÃ’ÃØ·ÂÒ¹ä»ãËéà᪹ºÃÔËÒçҹÃÙéËÃ×Ãà»ÅèÒ µÃ¹¹Õé¶Ù¡àÃÒä» 7 áËè§áÅéÇ

à¤éÒ¨ÃàÃÒà§Ô¹¡Ã§·Ø¹ÊÓÃçàÅÕ駪վ仫×éÃËØé¹ ÃÙéÃÑéÂ

à¤éÒÃÂÒ¡¨ÃàÃÒà§Ô¹ä»·Óâ¤Ã§¡ÒûÃêҹÔÂà «Öè§Ãѹ¤×áÒë×éÃàÊÕ§ª¹Ô´Ë¹Öè§ÂÃÃä´éËÃ×Ã

äÃé Website â¨ÃµÕã¹ËÅǧÃÒ¡ÃÒÂà·èÒäà »ÃÃÃÒ³ ¾Ñ¹¡ÇèÒàÇ纹èà äÃè¨Ñº äÃè»Ô´ ¤Ø³à¤Â¤Ô´äËà ËÃ×äس¡éäԴàËÃ×ùà¢Ò

¨Ñ¡ÃÀ¾ à¾ç­á¢ ¤Ø³à¤ÂàËç¹·ÕèÃѹ¾Ù´äËà ¶éÒäÃèà¤Â ¨ÃÊè§ä»ãËé´Ù äÃèµéçá»Å à¾ÃÒÃÃѹ´èÒà»ç¹ÀÒÉÒä·Â

·¹ä´é§Ñ¤à Åç¶ÒõÑÇàç´Ù

sorry for my bad translation.

àʹÕÂì »ÃÒâ÷Âì à¤Â¡ÅèÒǶ֧¤¹·Õèà»ç¹¡ÅÒ§ÇèÒ

à»ç¹¡ÅÒ§à¾ÃÒÃÃռŻÃÃ⪹ì¡Ñºà¢Ò à»ç¹¡ÅÒ§à¾ÃÒÃäÃèÃÕ¢éÃÃÙÅ à»ç¹¡ÅÒ§à¾ÃÒÃäÃèÃÕ¤ÇÒäԴ

Seni Pramoj said about people who standing in the middle(unprejudiced);

You are unprejudiced cos you?ve got benefit,

You are unprejudiced cos you have no info,

You are unprejudiced cos you are brainless.

à¤éÒ¨ÃàÃÃ’ÃØ·ÂÒ¹ä»ãËéà᪹ºÃÔËÒçҹÃÙéËÃ×Ãà»ÅèÒ µÃ¹¹Õé¶Ù¡àÃÒä» 7 áËè§áÅéÇ

Gov will let the private company to take responsible of the national park. Seven national parks were already taken.

à¤éÒ¨ÃàÃÒà§Ô¹¡Ã§·Ø¹ÊÓÃçàÅÕ駪վ仫×éÃËØé¹ ÃÙéÃÑéÂ

Gov will share/buy stock by the provident fund.

à¤éÒÃÂÒ¡¨ÃàÃÒà§Ô¹ä»·Óâ¤Ã§¡ÒûÃêҹÔÂà «Öè§Ãѹ¤×áÒë×éÃàÊÕ§ª¹Ô´Ë¹Öè§ÂÃÃä´éËÃ×Ã

Gov would like to have some financial to make populism project which means vote buying. Will you agree with that?

äÃé Website â¨ÃµÕã¹ËÅǧÃÒ¡ÃÒÂà·èÒäà »ÃÃÃÒ³ ¾Ñ¹¡ÇèÒàÇ纹èà äÃè¨Ñº äÃè»Ô´ ¤Ø³à¤Â¤Ô´äËà ËÃ×äس¡éäԴàËÃ×ùà¢Ò

Thousands of website which attack the King, why don?t they close/blocked and catch them? Have you ever think about it or you have the same thought?

¨Ñ¡ÃÀ¾ à¾ç­á¢ ¤Ø³à¤ÂàËç¹·ÕèÃѹ¾Ù´äËà ¶éÒäÃèà¤Â ¨ÃÊè§ä»ãËé´Ù äÃèµéçá»Å à¾ÃÒÃÃѹ´èÒà»ç¹ÀÒÉÒä·Â

·¹ä´é§Ñ¤à Åç¶ÒõÑÇàç´Ù

Have you ever seen Jakkrapop Penkae's speeches? If not, I?ll send it to you without translating cos he cursed in Thai.

how can you bear with it? just ask yourself.

well, i'm calm down

I'm a bad person.

I asked them why they left me alone in TF forum. They know what's happening. May be I'm too crazy. Sorry Karnie and Liebe.

You're not a bad person nor crazy kha, you just express what you believe in too. And no need to be sorry about, but I only hope we are talking and sharing some thought here with reason and base on the truth kha. No taking side if I may say. I do care kha because Thailand is my homeland but going out there with endless agenda doesn't help at all and it's not my thing unless PAD has strong agenda/purpose/point and thing that can convince me more.

You are right that you didn't ask about PAD, and of course I did read it and that's why I quote your original post then answer on your topic as -->

Just think about this formula... and trying to find the answer...

What do you think?

:roll:

Bad government + Ignorant people = PAD

Because that has really been happening, isn?t it?

By the way, if you happen to see Mr.Jamlong (Ex-Bangkok Governor) in person then please give him my word that I really disappointed in him although I used to admire and voted for him many years ago.

OT:

The thing is that many times you see word "believe in" used. And it makes me always think about: how much "BELIEVE" should be part of politics? For sure they will allways be part of politics but the question is:

Shouldnt beliefs be exhanged into facts more often than they are now? I am thinkin' this as in relation that you may have religious beliefs that are hard to be debated on or atleast proven right or wrong.

But politics, can and should imho be much more about facts than beliefs. Now the situation is that people believe in something, they have belief in certain articlas of political issues without allowing anyone to question their beliefs as if they were, infact, religios dogmas.

For example: is it fact or not that there are "thousands of websites that attack the King".

Who is the judge of their nature of "attacking the King".

Then if the nature is attacking the King, then those websites should be listed and sent to police to investigate. Then police makes investigation. And then the legislate should decide which ones to press charges against.

The secondary issues are again: should police and legal funds be used against these alleged websites in the first place...Anyhow, just pointing out that such allegations should not be about believing but hard facts.

So essentially what bCool is hinting, not actually saying it right in your face, but easily deducted is that she claims that government has meddled into the operations of independend legal system by ways that police have given legal system list of possibly criminal websites and then government has told the legal system (which is even in Thailand seperated from government, you have heard about seperation of power right bCool?) to ignore these cases, and not start legal action against them as the government is somehow against King. THAT is not about believing, that is about having facts or not. And actually that is even in Thailand darn insulting against the government, to alledge that they have meddled into legal system in way (in this case alledged by bCool) that legal system has not started legal procedures to not investigate and subsequently if found insulting, block these website.

OT:

The thing is that many times you see word "believe in" used. And it makes me always think about: how much "BELIEVE" should be part of politics? For sure they will allways be part of politics but the question is:

Shouldnt beliefs be exhanged into facts more often than they are now? I am thinkin' this as in relation that you may have religious beliefs that are hard to be debated on or atleast proven right or wrong.

But politics, can and should imho be much more about facts than beliefs. Now the situation is that people believe in something, they have belief in certain articlas of political issues without allowing anyone to question their beliefs as if they were, infact, religios dogmas.

But that's the area the PAD is trying to drum up their support from... Areas of highly polarized opinion... Most thai people have VERY strong feelings about the monarchy and the country... Many also have strong feelings about Thaksin... By throwing these polarizing elements into the ring and banging on the "nationalistic rhetoric drum", the PAD leaders were hoping to duplicate their "success" from the movement that ousted Thaksin in the first place. The problem is that the support just isn't there this time...

Right, that is the classic political method where you are instigating opinions as facts type of thing...If you say it out loud many times enough...it becomes real right. Nothing new in political sense there, but if people are non-ignorant enough, they stop for moment and look at the allegations and behind the polarizing issues and demand facts before going to barricades...this in theory...

well, i'm calm down

I'm a bad person.

sorry

bye

I will do if you guys open eyes and ears...

Always open to hear a well versed alternative opinion... still waiting!

Yes I join PAD sometimes and some ppl here do it too, some TFers (farangs) met me in person we discuss about it.

Generally, a discussion involves more than one opinion. This forum is now open to discussion. As is the concept of an open forum

Not necessarily agreeing with you does not mean we do not care. All beliefs should be open to influence and change. Lack of flexibility in belief will only result in stonewalling which will eventually result in conflict. Wars are fought over overindulgent belief.

You knew exactly where your post would lead but you mistake attempts for open debate as hostility - which is not the intention. As a 'ferang' living in Thailand that doesn't read Thai - it is often difficult to ascertain the full story. I am honestly curious (as I am sure are others) to hear the plans of action of alternative political parties. It is in all our best interests (Thai's and expat's) for Thailand to prosper. And if nothing else - this entire conversation makes for a great political study.

I keep forgetting that rampant corruption in Thailand was invented when the TRT/PPP came to power...

... and the enlightened solution (obviously) is to let PAD appoint over half the government.

right then. done in Thailand, off to fix Somalia.

Weird how people are willing to forgive/forget corruption under pre-TRT gov't as well as the military gov't between the TRT and PPP. I don't think it matters WHO runs the gov't in this country as it's going to lead to corruption. I think that if corruption was completely removed from "thai gov't", the whole country's system would collapse as nobody would know what to do...

So who's next in line for the job?

The one who took bribes for something? The one that had someone killed? The one that used his power to get rich? The list goes on, almost no ones clean in politics, ESPECIALLY Thai politics.

So lets be done with it, wait for the next general election, someone gets voted it, deal with it.

The **** thats going on now is harming Thailand just as much as what ever corrupt government is in power. The thought that the ******* PAD is some Knight in shining armor is just a joke, they are just another bunch of crooks that want some power.

So long, and **** you very much.