What do you wish for?....Right now!

CocoaBrotha

the sims 3!!! PLEASE!!!!!

still 37 days to go..... :x

The sim ? this game is girl have to attract a man come to ask her for married then after they get married she will get a lot of his money then she have to take handrail out from the pool then let he swimming in the pool till he dead then he will be ghost in the midnight so anyway its the same game ? :?:

No, that's going to be in Sims 4; The TF Experience... :wink:

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sim ? this game is girl have to attract a man come to ask her for married then after they get married she will get a lot of his money then she have to take handrail out from the pool then let he swimming in the pool till he dead then he will be ghost in the midnight so anyway its the same game ? :?:

that's the old style! in the new sims....girl can ask boy for married and there are so many other ways to kill another sims :lol:

No, that's going to be in Sims 4; The TF Experience... :wink:

:lol::lol::lol:

• 4 weeks later...
Milk Biscuit 's harem grand openning ..!!!!

open positions for male harem!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Perhaps you should advertise on craigslist. Am sure you will get some, eh, interesting applications...

:lol:

PM me!!!!!!

No!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

cmon don't be that cocky! please PM me!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

not cocky; just shy!!!!!!!!!!

you pm me!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

I wish:

1. That Chelsea would start playing with some determination and not as though they've conceded the Premiership already.

2. For a sneak peak at the new Apple Snow Leopard operating system (out at the end of the year) and what's new in it.

3. That Thai curries still tasted the same but didn't add a kilo to my waistline every time I have one.

4. That I knew the name of the actress who plays RueThai in 'The Bedside Detective'.

5. That Thai wasn't such a difficult language for a falang to learn. I'll keep at it.

I wish:

1. That Chelsea would start playing with some determination and not as though they've conceded the Premiership already.

2. For a sneak peak at the new Apple Snow Leopard operating system (out at the end of the year) and what's new in it.

3. That Thai curries still tasted the same but didn't add a kilo to my waistline every time I have one.

4. That I knew the name of the actress who plays RueThai in 'The Bedside Detective'.

5. That Thai wasn't such a difficult language for a falang to learn. I'll keep at it.

1. No chance. Even my best leprechaun mage couldnt grant that one; the title's gone and you better start worrying about qualifying for CL.

2. http://hubpages.com/hub/Sneak-Peek-Mac-Snow-Leopard-OS-X-106

3. 2 bouts of sex for every Thai curry = the universe and your waistline in perfect balance.

4. Panissara Phimpru

5. Try meditation excercises and subliminal sleep studying.

:twisted: