gallery old and fun picture of you!

Tookkae

:D:D:D Thanks you guys to enjoy this forums I saw all pics of you and I always smileeeeeee :D:D:D:D and Now I am in Ubon I will search my very very old pics soon :wink: :D:D:D:D:D

It's a cool thread. I love looking at the old pics of everyone. Especially the baby pics...

Sadly, there are a few other TF members who think gthe same but for the wrong reasons :roll:

GenPhoto.jpg

Me at 19 years...

Sweet merciful Jesus in a psychedelic balaclava!!!!!!

Tell me Mark; was this the Napoleonic campaign to Egypt? Or one of the North European campaigns??

:lol:

F. M. D. I cum back after a quiet night on Bangkok town to read this!!!! Actually it was an original trooper's uniform from the colony of Victoria, of such a type as used to quell the uprising of those awful renegades from the Eureka stockade. The pic was taken at Sovereign Hill, Ballarat.

And at 2.41 in the morning, you have no idea how hard it was to type that!!!

Charge of the Trite Brigade?? :wink:

I guess it's my turn....

I had to take photos of the original photos and post them.

DSC_1320.jpg

I know TF frowns on nudity, but this might be my only chance to put a naked picture of myself on the internet.

DSC_1321.jpg

Not just hair, but blond hair.... don't know where that came from. I soon changed to....

DSC_1323.jpg

brown hair with my two sisters (and the only picture where I had better hair than them both).

DSC_1330.jpg

Was someone looking for an 80's picture? There was a lot of money to be made in hair gel stocks in those days.

DSC_1331.jpg

Me with my ex-wife. A Turkish girl I married in Istanbul. (And divorced in Birmingham!)

DSC_1332.jpg

Thai people should recognise this one... Pob Ariya (spelling?) a cadet trainer in the army who went on to win Miss Thailand Universe - it's not our baby!

Love this thread - thanks everyone, I really enjoyed seeing these old pics.

(BTW Iain... I still think it looks like a skirt!)