FA cup winner?

LakeGeneve

4 out of 4 through, though Arsenal really took it to the wire; have no fingernails left on either hand...

complete domination but same old Arse; can't get the freaking ball in the net.

Liverpool were amazing last night; if they keep playing their CL games like that then they are gonna win...(hubcap stealing scouse bast**ds)

:)

i despise penalties whether win or lose!!

you forgot to mention the brilliant manU!!

liverpoo need to show some similar form in the premiership!!

after this weekend of course

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 out of 4 through, though Arsenal really took it to the wire; have no fingernails left on either hand...

Liverpool were amazing last night; if they keep playing their CL games like that then they are gonna win...(hubcap stealing scouse bast**ds)

I always try as hard as possible to forget Man U...

(come on the scousers)

:lol:

I always try as hard as possible to forget Man U...

(come on the scousers)

:lol:

i don't have to *try* to forget United... their fanboys make it incredibly easy. they're sorta like Dookies without the SAT scores to get into a University that allows people who are smart enough to realize that public onanism is rude.

C H E L S E A

H U L L C I T Y.

believe.*

* but don't bet.

I've got a dodgy bet, IF Chelsea loose to the Gooner Scum, I have to wear a GALLAS shirt on a day chosen by the winner!

Oh man, careful with that one....similar bet had me wearing a full Manu kit during training for my club team after January's loss. The humiliation was way more than anticipated.

No sh!t, I also had a slight rash on my back the next day. Some sort of psychosomatic reaction or red devil itch thing going on.

C'mon Chelsea....FA and Champions still in sight!

C H E L S E A

H U L L C I T Y.

believe.*

* but don't bet.

I've got a dodgy bet, IF Chelsea loose to the Gooner Scum, I have to wear a GALLAS shirt on a day chosen by the winner!

Oh man, careful with that one....similar bet had me wearing a full Manu kit during training for my club team after January's loss. The humiliation was way more than anticipated.

No sh!t, I also had a slight rash on my back the next day. Some sort of psychosomatic reaction or red devil itch thing going on.

yeah .... yeah :twisted:

C H E L S E A

H U L L C I T Y.

believe.*

* but don't bet.

a slight rash? did you have any other symptoms, such as a massive drop in intelligence, or a sudden urge to shop for handbags? good thing it was only one day, i hear if you wear that shirt too often the dumbing down effects are permanent. :shock:

your boys look a different team under Guus.

how come nobody's mentioned super gunners r now into the semi finals !!!

and brown is crying like a little boy ..... f**king wanker !!

Ciaran mate, as a fellow Gooner, can I counsel you not to gloat when we got through on an offside goal and took 45 minutes to get going...

Now, if we win the semi, I'll gloat along with you... :)

Ciaran mate, as a fellow Gooner, can I counsel you not to gloat when we got through on an offside goal and took 45 minutes to get going...

after getting robbed by those cheating scouse ***** in the champions league last year ... i don't care if gallas was 10 yards offside, crippled the goalkeeper and then punched the ball into the net .... so long as the ref gives it !!!

and brown is being a right moaning little fake tanned ***** as well !!

after getting robbed by those cheating scouse ***** in the champions league last year ... i don't care if gallas was 10 yards offside, crippled the goalkeeper and then punched the ball into the net .... so long as the ref gives it !!!

and brown is being a right moaning little fake tanned c*nt as well !!

Fair point...

And I lived in Hull for 3 years matge; they are ALL moaning fake tanned c*nts!!!! :D

• 3 weeks later...
Any changes in predictions given the events of the last few weeks?

Arsenal & Chelsea looks to be a great game this sat. An Arsenal & Everton final would be fitting.

Though we finally have a lot of our top guys back from injury, we have now lost Gallas till the end of the season and Gallas for 3 weeks. With Clichy out too, I think there will be few goals on Saturday, but I still think we will edge it...

Arsenal & Chelsea looks to be a great game this sat. An Arsenal & Everton final would be fitting.

Though we finally have a lot of our top guys back from injury, we have now lost Gallas till the end of the season and Gallas for 3 weeks. With Clichy out too, I think there will be few goals on Saturday, but I still think we will edge it...

i thought we were playing wigan this saturday !! :shock: :shock: :shock:

losing gallas till the end of the season and for 3 weeks is a blow, but Djourou is a capable replacement for the premiership although he may struggle in the champions league. likewise gibbs for clichy.

not too unhappy at almunia getting injured as he's never impressed me (although he has been better this season) looking forward to getting a look at Fabianski !!

losing gallas till the end of the season and for 3 weeks is a blow, but Djourou is a capable replacement for the premiership although he may struggle in the champions league. likewise gibbs for clichy.

not too unhappy at almunia getting injured as he's never impressed me (although he has been better this season) looking forward to getting a look at Fabianski !!

it is Wigan this sat Ciaran. Fabianski was competent against Villareal, but I still say Wenger needs to spend on a big keeper this summer...imho

it is Wigan this sat Ciaran. Fabianski was competent against Villareal, but I still say Wenger needs to spend on a big keeper this summer...imho

i've heard some good reports on this Fabianski guy ... will be good to see him get a few games and see how he shapes up !!!

i've heard some good reports on this Fabianski guy ... will be good to see him get a few games and see how he shapes up !!!

Oh I think he has a lot of promise; but think its going to take 2 or 3 years for him to show whether he is world class or not...

Still say we need to buy a keeper though... :D

Oh I think he has a lot of promise; but think its going to take 2 or 3 years for him to show whether he is world class or not...

Still say we need to buy a keeper though... :D

i've been saying that since alumina replaced lehman ... i think out of the top 4 (5 including Villa) alumina is the worst keeper. i reckon we also need a centre half and possibly a viera type midfielder ..... although diaby, song and denilson have improved enormously the second half of this season !!

Sorry mate, that was me getting ahead of myself . (What month is it? Splashhhh :drunk:, oh it must be April!)

I tend to think that Alumina is a bigger loss than Gallas bu then I did grow up in a country where football was with an oval shape ball and we could handpass the pig skin!

• 2 weeks later...
C H E L S E A

H U L L C I T Y.

believe.*

* but don't bet.

Game on tonight and it should be a cracker. Did someone take you up on that dodgy bet beej?

If it was me, then I would be nominating the day as the next red shirt mass rally in Bangkok AND that you have to attend with a clapper! (Attending with the clap is your own private matter). :lol:

That would test just how much you love the toffy blues.

arsenal1.jpg

2 red cards, 6 yellows, 4 goals...

the crystal balls have spoken...

Most who engage in phophetic messages only have 1 crystal ball, or so I thought. How did you end up with more?

What is the breakdown of the 2 red cards and 4 goals?

ah the crystal balls can only be rubbed once a day or their powers shall diminish.

I'm the 7th cousin of a 7th cousin, so received twice the portals to the future, as your gifts are diluted with the cousin thing.

It means I don't always get the details; for instance, I had a vision of the winning UK lottery numbers being 1, 3, 9, 13, 26 and 43. I just dont know when they will come up!!

:twisted:

arsenal1.jpg

2 red cards, 6 yellows, 4 goals...

the crystal balls have spoken...

Most who engage in phophetic messages only have 1 crystal ball, or so I thought. How did you end up with more?

What is the breakdown of the 2 red cards and 4 goals?

ah the crystal balls can only be rubbed once a day or their powers shall diminish.

I'm the 7th cousin of a 7th cousin, so received twice the portals to the future, as your gifts are diluted with the cousin thing.

It means I don't always get the details; for instance, I had a vision of the winning UK lottery numbers being 1, 3, 9, 13, 26 and 43. I just dont know when they will come up!!

:twisted:

Just as well your not the type to abuse your powers, as a guy with your abilities could have many a thai women rubbing your balls once a day in a desperate search for financial gain....... :)

(Being the winning numbers to the fortnightly govt lottery!)