FA cup winner?

LakeGeneve

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No romantic underdog upsets recently. Now just 5 teams so it could be an easy guess?

Arsenal - one has to hope for a miracle.

Few weeks ago I would have agreed that a miracle is what it would take, but since our long list of injuries are finally coming back to fitness I think we have a better than average chance. Our injured list has at times outnumbered the fit players' list this season! Am not saying that we will win it; Hull should be straightforward enough and then it's the Chelski, but I would give us better odds than a month or 2 ago...

:twisted:

No romantic underdog upsets recently. Now just 5 teams so it could be an easy guess?

Few weeks ago I would have agreed that a miracle is what it would take, but since our long list of injuries are finally coming back to fitness I think we have a better than average chance. Our injured list has at times outnumbered the fit players' list this season! Am not saying that we will win it; Hull should be straightforward enough and then it's the Chelski, but I would give us better odds than a month or 2 ago...

Where da heck is Ciaran? :shock:

Maybe he is trying to find his DVD of the last time Arsenal won the cup?

C H E L S E A

H U L L C I T Y.

believe.*

* but don't bet.

I've got a dodgy bet, IF Chelsea loose to the Gooner Scum, I have to wear a GALLAS shirt on a day chosen by the winner!

maybe HULL CITY will work their magic for you. then what, if they beat your boys you'll have to wear a Geovanni shirt? (can you even find one?)

don't panic ..... i'm here. monitor is getting repaired so no PC at home for now !!

i reckon arsenal will do a FA cup and Champions league double this season !!! :D:D:D

don't panic ..... i'm here. monitor is getting repaired so no PC at home for now !!

i reckon arsenal will do a FA cup and Champions league double this season !!! :D:D:D

isn't that one of the signs of a coming apocolypse?

which ? arsenal winning the double or me getting my monitor repaired ?? :roll:

which ? arsenal winning the double or me getting my monitor repaired ?? :roll:

You getting your monitor fixed.

Should Arsenal win the double, surely that would mean the end of the world has already come and gone, pigs have flown, you needed a haircut, and hell has frozen over.

**se how I through a dig in there about you being bald? ha ha**

4 out of 4 through, though Arsenal really took it to the wire; have no fingernails left on either hand...

complete domination but same old Arse; can't get the freaking ball in the net.

Liverpool were amazing last night; if they keep playing their CL games like that then they are gonna win...(hubcap stealing scouse bast**ds)

:)