FA cup winner?

LakeGeneve

arsenal1.jpg

2 red cards, 6 yellows, 4 goals...

the crystal balls have spoken...

Most who engage in phophetic messages only have 1 crystal ball, or so I thought. How did you end up with more?

What is the breakdown of the 2 red cards and 4 goals?

ah the crystal balls can only be rubbed once a day or their powers shall diminish.

I'm the 7th cousin of a 7th cousin, so received twice the portals to the future, as your gifts are diluted with the cousin thing.

It means I don't always get the details; for instance, I had a vision of the winning UK lottery numbers being 1, 3, 9, 13, 26 and 43. I just dont know when they will come up!!

:twisted:

Just as well your not the type to abuse your powers, as a guy with your abilities could have many a thai women rubbing your balls once a day

now why didn't I think of that???

Stuff the beach bar idea; I'm opening a fortune teller's!!!

:lol:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a lot on this, and can't find anyway to watch it!!!!

1-1 mother fuckers!

to be honest, they are both looking pretty sh*t just now - the difference may be our reserve back line and goalie - Fabianski def at fault for equaliser...

Bring Arshavin on at half time!!!!!#

Get into these f**kers!!! :twisted:

I love Silvestre, he was shite at Man-U and now hes shite at Arsenal!

I found a jerky streaming TV channel, it was like watching the game junked up on Ketamine, but it was worth it.

Not as good as smashing the Liverpool scum out of the CL last week but still good!

I love Silvestre, he was shite at Man-U and now hes shite at Arsenal!

I found a jerky streaming TV channel, it was like watching the game junked up on Ketamine, but it was worth it.

Funnily enough, I had perfect reception on a 32" LCD, but was smashed on K at the time, so we both had the same perspective...

bahf**kbloodyfabianskidirtydivinginjuryfeigningdrogbab*stardc*ntyrussianmoneybackedscumbags...

:evil:

arsenal1.jpg

2 red cards, 6 yellows, 4 goals...

the crystal balls have spoken...

Most who engage in phophetic messages only have 1 crystal ball, or so I thought. How did you end up with more?

What is the breakdown of the 2 red cards and 4 goals?

ah the crystal balls can only be rubbed once a day or their powers shall diminish.

I'm the 7th cousin of a 7th cousin, so received twice the portals to the future, as your gifts are diluted with the cousin thing.

It means I don't always get the details; for instance, I had a vision of the winning UK lottery numbers being 1, 3, 9, 13, 26 and 43. I just dont know when they will come up!!

:twisted:

Just as well your not the type to abuse your powers, as a guy with your abilities could have many a thai women rubbing your balls once a day

now why didn't I think of that???

Stuff the beach bar idea; I'm opening a fortune teller's!!!

:lol:

Well there would be just as many Thai guys wanting to rub your balls for those lottery numbers but somehow I thought that may not interest you as much. :roll:

BTW, damn your balls for not predicting a Gunners loss. Bloody Fabianski was so far out of his box that I thought he was heading off to catch the Tube. :(

even during the last 3 or 4 trophey-less seasons i've always been an "arsene knows best guy" .... with the obvious financial constraints imposed by the building of the new stadium.

however, on saturday i was baffled as to why Arshavin didn't start against chelski, especially as he is cup tied for the champions league so didn't play against villereal last week and can't play against man ure next week. then he f**king goes and scores 4 against the scousers last night !!

now surely arsene wasn't saving him for this game !! was he ?????

dazed and confused in bkk !!!!

even during the last 3 or 4 trophey-less seasons i've always been an "arsene knows best guy" .... with the obvious financial constraints imposed by the building of the new stadium.

however, on saturday i was baffled as to why Arshavin didn't start against chelski, especially as he is cup tied for the champions league so didn't play against villereal last week and can't play against man ure next week. then he f**king goes and scores 4 against the scousers last night !!

with you on this sir....baffling...as was leaving out Song when he finally starts looking like a decent midfielder....ho hum....hopefully we'll sign a glint in the milkman's eye in the off season....maybe the infant jesus or some great hope for the future....

with you on this sir....baffling...as was leaving out Song when he finally starts looking like a decent midfielder....ho hum....hopefully we'll sign a glint in the milkman's eye in the off season....maybe the infant jesus or some great hope for the future....

well i can understand Song to a certain extent. as he's a young lad and been playing a lot recently and WILL be involved in the champions league, but not starting with Avarshin (who's looked a real class act) totally baffled me !!

well i can understand Song to a certain extent. as he's a young lad and been playing a lot recently and WILL be involved in the champions league, but not starting with Avarshin (who's looked a real class act) totally baffled me !!

Maybe Arshavin has a family friendly contract clause which prohibits him from playing against Russian billionaire owned teams in any final? :wink:

Only reasonable explanation in the circumstances that I can think of.

Who knows what strange things happen in the mind of a Frenchman...

I'm sorry mate, but doubt has been creeping in vis a vis Wenger for the last couple of seasons. Although there are still moments of genius, the increase of bafflingly erratic decisions has brought me to the end of my tether.

I keep saying I will give him one more season to pull it all together again, but now that the only hope of a trophy is the CL, and given that Barca are on fire this year, I do finally think it may be time for change.

Now, before you say he has had so many injury problems this year, this has always been a weak link in Wenger's strategy. We just don't have the depth of squad that Ferguson or Benitez has to see us through injury lay offs and that, imho, is a big fault of Wenger.

Give him a nice fat pay off; thank him for the good times, don't mention the bad times, send him back to France and get Mourinho to the Emirates...

(this will really put the cat amongst the pigeons)

f*ck me, imagine the hatred if ''The Chosen One'' went to manage the Gooners, its not even worth thinking about.

Oh yes it is!!!!!

:D

Its blasphemous ok, I could have you up on London Les Majeste laws ok!

well you can guess my stance on such laws (if they existed)

Mourinho for the Emirates!!! Woo Hoo!

There; I said it again...

sue me

I'm sorry mate, but doubt has been creeping in vis a vis Wenger for the last couple of seasons. Although there are still moments of genius, the increase of bafflingly erratic decisions has brought me to the end of my tether.

I keep saying I will give him one more season to pull it all together again, but now that the only hope of a trophy is the CL, and given that Barca are on fire this year, I do finally think it may be time for change.

Now, before you say he has had so many injury problems this year, this has always been a weak link in Wenger's strategy. We just don't have the depth of squad that Ferguson or Benitez has to see us through injury lay offs and that, imho, is a big fault of Wenger.

Give him a nice fat pay off; thank him for the good times, don't mention the bad times, send him back to France and get Mourinho to the Emirates...

easy to answer .... no ******* money !! with the new stadium arsenal won't have money to spend on players for a few years yet !!

easy to answer .... no f*cking money !! with the new stadium arsenal won't have money to spend on players for a few years yet !!

That's b0ll0x mate and you know it!!! Wenger has consistently spent far less than his allotted budget!!! Even with the building of the Emirates!! And remember, there's an extra 22,000 ARSEnalS on seats every week (which generates over 3 million in matchday revenue)

Even with a debt of 260 million (and I bet Man U could say that) you also have to consider the Highbury revenue that comes in each year, and even with the credit crunch, this will still in the long term be around 300 million.

Now, taking into account that it costs us about 15/16 million to service that debt annually (5 or 6 match days?) we are still now one of the 3 richest clubs in Europe (from a Highbury based position of 9th)

So, don't give me the 'dire finances' argument, as we are in a healthier position than the red devil scum.

Time for the special one!!!

That's b0ll0x mate and you know it!!! Wenger has consistently spent far less than his allotted budget!!! Even with the building of the Emirates!! And remember, there's an extra 22,000 ARSEnalS on seats every week (which generates over 3 million in matchday revenue)

Even with a debt of 260 million (and I bet Man U could say that) you also have to consider the Highbury revenue that comes in each year, and even with the credit crunch, this will still in the long term be around 300 million.

Now, taking into account that it costs us about 15/16 million to service that debt annually (5 or 6 match days?) we are still now one of the 3 richest clubs in Europe (from a Highbury based position of 9th)

So, don't give me the 'dire finances' argument, as we are in a healthier position than the red devil scum.

okie dokie ... can u show me what his allotted budget has been over the last 5 years !!!

okie dokie ... can u show me what his allotted budget has been over the last 5 years !!!

2008/9 - Budget 30 million. Players bought 30.8 million Players sold 15.8 million. Surplus - 15 million

2007/8 - Budget 35 million. Players bought 13.2 million players sold 9.5 million (these figures include the 3.5 million profit on Diarra in only 5 months). Surplus 30.8 million

2006/7 - (1st year at Emirates) Budget 25 million. Players bought 11.9 million players sold 27.6 million. Surplus 40.7 million.

2005/6 Budget 30 million. Players bought 32.3 million players sold 13.7 million. Surplus 11.4 million

2004/5 Budget 25 million. Players bought 10 million Players sold 26 million. Surplus 41 million.

So, over a 5 year period, Wenger has left a grand total of 138.9 million of transfer budget untouched...

We have seen a trophy cabinet gathering dust because every time we get a spate of injuries we have far too weak a squad to live up to our expectations.

Time to go Arsene!!

And yes, I do realise that in the unlikely event of disposing of both Man U and Barca, this post will be resurrected, dusted off, decorated and flaunted in my face!!

Respect to the Professor, but it's time for a different tune...

:)