Liverpool vs Man United

CherieAtwood

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May I just express my deepest and heartfelt sympathies to all Man Utd staff, players and supportes at the unfortunate events that unfolded at Old Trafford yesterday...

May I laugh in the face of that red faced Scot as he says ''ManU were the better team'', and say no, no ol' Fergie, you got shafted good and proper.

May I just express my deepest and heartfelt sympathies to all Man Utd staff, players and supportes at the unfortunate events that unfolded at Old Trafford yesterday...

positively dripping with sincerity, that.

ah, you noticed then...

oh well; time for the sincere version;

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

so Liverpool and their supporters returned West from Manchester with all 3 points, a hell of a swagger and apporiximately 484 hubcaps...

to quote a certain football philospher I know;

gerritreetfookinoopya...

:lol:

What a GREAT fookin result :evil:
enjoy it while you can!!

they still won't win any titles this year!!

mate, I'm afraid to say a word about all this sh*t. I've got a weird feeling that United might not make it right through the end, but eh, we'll see :!:

:? :? :? :? :? :?

Cherie sweety, do you even know WHO you support?? :roll:

What a GREAT fookin result :evil:
enjoy it while you can!!

they still won't win any titles this year!!

mate, I'm afraid to say a word about all this sh*t. I've got a weird feeling that United might not make it right through the end, but eh, we'll see :!:

:? :? :? :? :? :?

Cherie sweety, do you even know WHO you support?? :roll:

I do, do you?!

I watched the game in the Peacock (pub outside Elland Road) before the Leeds vs Swindon game and the place erupted every time Liverpool scored. Plenty of anti man united songs being sung too :lol:

There was also a guy with Munich 58 on the back of his Leeds shirt which may have been stooping a little low.

I watched the game in the Peacock (pub outside Elland Road) before the Leeds vs Swindon game and the place erupted every time Liverpool scored. Plenty of anti man united songs being sung too :lol:

There was also a guy with Munich 58 on the back of his Leeds shirt which may have been stooping a little low.

How strange...Leeds Utd fans who hate Man Utd. I have never seen the like...

How strange...Leeds Utd fans who hate Man Utd. I have never seen the like...

people who hate Manchester United are generally referred to as "football fans."

May I laugh in the face of that red faced Scot as he says ''ManU were the better team'', and say no, no ol' Fergie, you got shafted good and proper.

i guess it isn't just the fair-weather fashion-fad fans that make United so immensely unpopular amongst everyone except their supporters. Fergie's classic comments are exactly the sort of bullshit that makes people hate the club itself, or at least the manager.