physical fight

hbkbkk

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Parts of the world are exactly like the days of Genghis Khan. Apparently, you don't watch the news.

I get your point. In a bar it can get confusing right or wrong especially when everyones half drunk or wasted.

In the modern world arena it gets confusing because the powers that be are so full of sh*t with secret agendas real people taking the fall.

So is the micro- macro comparison the drunk factor. Drunk on alcohol or drunk on power.?

there was so much self-righteousness emanating from lakegeneve and ciaran going on that I figured why not throw some other crap into the mix. I just didn't figure that beej was off his meds again and would get all angry over such small things..especially since there is nothing worth fighting for...errr, physically fighting for.

lol

I think it's funny how the ones who are most likely to get nastiest with insults on the internet are the very ones who are against "physical" fighting.

There is a price to pay for everything.

I think it's funny how the ones who are most likely to get nastiest with insults on the internet are the very ones who are against "physical" fighting.

i've never seen anyone end up in casualty because of anything i've said online !!!!!!!!!!!

and when u've grown up in a country tearing itself apart with bombs, shootings and killings u can get very f**king fed up of violence !!!!!

Fighting is for morons. If you can't settle your differences verbally, then you shouldn't be talking anyway. Leave it, and maybe revisit it another day when tempers have subsided.

where did you grow up? disneyland? most of us were brought up in the real world...

and how many of those 'real world' fights were life-or-death situations? any? if not, you don't have much of a point there, ace.

i think i have a damn good point, z...it a person hasn't walked in my shoes how can he comment on my situation...you seem to do a lot of that...

well if nobody but you can comment on your situation then what the **** is the point of posting your situation in an internet forum? not sure you got the memo, ace... but that is all one DOES in a forum... COMMENT.

Parts of the world are exactly like the days of Genghis Khan. Apparently, you don't watch the news.

I get your point. In a bar it can get confusing right or wrong especially when everyones half drunk or wasted.

In the modern world arena it gets confusing because the powers that be are so full of sh*t with secret agendas real people taking the fall.

So is the micro- macro comparison the drunk factor. Drunk on alcohol or drunk on power.?

there was so much self-righteousness emanating from lakegeneve and ciaran going on that I figured why not throw some other crap into the mix. I just didn't figure that beej was off his meds again and would get all angry over such small things..especially since there is nothing worth fighting for...errr, physically fighting for.

lol

There is a balance involved. I get mad occasionally and try to react intelligently. And as in that, if one can avoid a physical fight he should. I found often in a bar its the alcohol making the mouths get big and the fists fly and the tempers go out of control. A lot of people become serious psychos when they are drinking and get upset or pissed off. Big difference to the violence in the world arena though. Except that alcohol and power both will intoxicate.

Fighting is for morons. If you can't settle your differences verbally, then you shouldn't be talking anyway. Leave it, and maybe revisit it another day when tempers have subsided.

where did you grow up? disneyland? most of us were brought up in the real world...

and how many of those 'real world' fights were life-or-death situations? any? if not, you don't have much of a point there, ace.

i think i have a damn good point, z...it a person hasn't walked in my shoes how can he comment on my situation...you seem to do a lot of that...

well if nobody but you can comment on your situation then what the f*ck is the point of posting your situation in an internet forum? not sure you got the memo, ace... but that is all one DOES in a forum... COMMENT.

Switch to reply next time, its a loophole but it will get you back in the game :idea:

I doubt that you know the first thing about defending anything. It's not something one simply picks up when the need arises. These are skills that must be practiced. Skills that must be honed.

I love it when Chuck ******* Noris comes out to play.

To be honest if I've got to my 30's and lived in some of the most dangerous parts of the world while shooting my mouth off, working in a few shady jobs and taking the piss as much as I have without getting so much as a smack in the face, I think I'm doing a **** load better than someone who's been beaten with bricks and bottles.

I think I'll keep honing my pacifist ways, they seem to be treating me much better than your Chuck Noris ninja chops.

Keep fighting the evil doers.

..... look around the world and see who IS willing to fight.

they will be the new lords and create the new worlds as the old grow soft and unwilling

such has always been the way of the world

no, .0000001 percent of them will be the 'new lords' and they'll be the leaders of the ones who like to fight, and rich. too many of those who like to fight will meet a gruesome early exit.

THAT has always been the way of the world.

lol

sheesh talk about lack of perspective. does anyone really take the internet seriously enough to get in a fight over stuff that happens there and if so, who in the Psych ward has given them computer access?

anyone who does that sort of thing not only wouldn't deserve any sympathy if the worst happens but the video will almost certainly be uploaded to the 'net and maybe they can win a (posthumous) Darwin award. die by the 'net, achieve a dignity-free sort of immortality by the 'net...

lol

sheesh talk about lack of perspective. does anyone really take the internet seriously enough to get in a fight over stuff that happens there and if so, who in the Psych ward has given them computer access?

anyone who does that sort of thing not only wouldn't deserve any sympathy if the worst happens but the video will almost certainly be uploaded to the 'net and maybe they can win a (posthumous) Darwin award. die by the 'net, achieve a dignity-free sort of immortality by the 'net...

I'm sure it happens.

But mostly, guys who resort imediately in any conversation to insults are the first ones to state that it's all in good fun and who are all apologetic upon meeting face to face. Which I always find humorous. Because they know they cross the line with their insults.

wait a minute... I thought you were *for* physical violence.

Neo, show me. Show me where I have resorted to any form of insult BEFORE I was insulted.

That's something that you and geneve in your self-righteous duplicity never seem to consider.

Show me.

But I'm certain that you, like geneve, won't have the time to back up your silly lies.

..... look around the world and see who IS willing to fight.

they will be the new lords and create the new worlds as the old grow soft and unwilling

such has always been the way of the world

no, .0000001 percent of them will be the 'new lords' and they'll be the leaders of the ones who like to fight, and rich. too many of those who like to fight will meet a gruesome early exit.

THAT has always been the way of the world.

I agree.