Germany Awash with Hate Crimes

and Ireland will still be a sideshow as it's members murder each other over religion

Seriously this is getting boring. You guys are like 5 year old.

"You suck!"

"No you suck more!"

"You suck infinity!"

"You suck infinity and one!"

SRSLY

My 2 ruppies... Lets say there is UTOPIA, (no war, no famine, enough food for everyone, even Beej, JD and Cyran make peace) what happens?

Overpopulation.

What happens next?

WE either spread like a virus into space or start killing each other again to compete for the dwindling resources. In any way we all DIE. If you are on the side with the bigger guns you may live to see another day. War its the "natural" way to control an unnatural population.

Or everyone starts using birth control...

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You suck!"

"No you suck more!"

"You suck infinity!"

SRSLY

My 2 ruppies... Lets say there is UTOPIA, (no war, no famine, enough food for everyone, even Beej, JD and Cyran make peace) what happens?

Overpopulation.

What happens next?

WE either spread like a virus into space or start killing each other again to compete for the dwindling resources. In any way we all DIE. If you are on the side with the bigger guns you may live to see another day. War its the "natural" way to control an unnatural population.

I would say disease is the natural way to control population growth. The maximum world population expected according to the reports I've read is about 10 billion. Developing nations tend to have a population explosion when healthcare gets ahead of societal structure, but this slows to an equilibirum eventually as a trend to smaller families and better family planning take effect (yes, that's right, birth control). Many countries already have problems with population decline (Germany, Eastern Europre, Singapore, Japan). There's much debate about how we'd feed this amount of people, but many scientists are very optimistic about the ability to meet this need with technology that is currently in development.

"You suck!"

"No you suck more!"

"You suck infinity!"

SRSLY

Overpopulation.

What happens next?

I would say disease is the natural way to control population growth. The maximum world population expected according to the reports I've read is about 10 billion. Developing nations tend to have a population explosion when healthcare gets ahead of societal structure, but this slows to an equilibirum eventually as a trend to smaller families and better family planning take effect (yes, that's right, birth control). Many countries already have problems with population decline (Germany, Eastern Europre, Singapore, Japan). There's much debate about how we'd feed this amount of people, but many scientists are very optimistic about the ability to meet this need with technology that is currently in development.

Educated, civilized countries have population decline. Developing nations have families with 25 kids. Unless they are going to become aware of their impact on the world the end result may be the same as after the collapse of the Roman Empire... The Dark Ages. 2056 I estimate.

But way before that we are going to run out of:

Drinking water

Oil

And as the polar ice caps melt the water level will rise leaving less land for our consumption.

Mind you I am an optimist. >:}

and Ireland will still be a sideshow as it's members murder each other over religion

"You suck!"

"No you suck more!"

"You suck infinity!"

did u ever stop and think why some of us have nothing but contempt for ppl who spout bigotry and intolerance !!!

and for those who say just to ignore it and hope it will go away .... that's worked really well in recent elections in europe .... hasn't it !!

"You suck!"

"No you suck more!"

"You suck infinity!"

did u ever stop and think why some of us have nothing but contempt for ppl who spout bigotry and intolerance !!!

and for those who say just to ignore it and hope it will go away .... that's worked really well in recent elections in europe .... hasn't it !!

Yes I have stooped and thought about it.

I even had a small "discussion" with count_chocula about his view about the Semites. It didn't change his views that Jews rule the world and orchestrated 911 and it didn't change my opinion that he's a Putz. Arguing about these things on the web doesn't change people. It may be fun to insult them, but ultimately a waste of time.

Most of your "discussions" are personal insults and don't really serve to prove a point. You guys can call each other a**hole and bigot till the cows come home nothing is going to change. If you want to make a difference don't reply to his posts and they will die on their own. You and Beej keep them alive, the rest of the comments are usually reactions to what you guys type. Note how quickly my topic of "age difference and marriage" died cause no one wanted to comment. ;P

Here are 3 questions for you CiaranM.

What does arguing with an American about he's negative views of Islam has to do with anything in Europe?

Do you think your going to prove him wrong or change his mind?

Why are you afraid of whores? (i can relate, some scare me too... hajibus some of them are flipping ugly)

What does arguing with an American about he's negative views of Islam has to do with anything in Europe?

Why are you afraid of whores? (i can relate, some scare me too... hajibus some of them are flipping ugly)

1. it doesn't have anything to with europe, but why should we let his negative views about muslims/islam go unchallenged !!

i grew up in northern ireland where ppl hated each other because of their respective religions and as has been said even killed each other over it.

i lived and worked in burnley north west england and the racism there was scary .... they really did despise each other. i also see that the burnley area is now one of the "strongholds" of the BNP a result of ppl not standing up against hatred and bigotry.

i also lived and worked in sri lanka an amazing country torn in two by racial/ethnic tensions/divides !!

the only results i see from bigotry and racism is hatred, violence and killing !! ignoring it and hoping it will go away does NOT work !!

2. i don't for one minute think i'm gonna change his mind or make him think he's wrong, but if his views r NOT challenged then ppl might accept them as being correct/mainstream.

if he was on his 3rd ID posting hate filled bile about jews would u not respond and would u not expect other right minded ppl on this site to respond also !!

3. hahahaha .... i'm not afraid of whores/hookers/prostitiutes ..... there's girls on this site who scare me a damm sight more than whores ever would !!! :D:D

especially cute looking girls with a butter wouldn't belt in their mouth face, but with a disturbing fondness for large green vegetables !! :roll: :roll:

and yes they know who they are !!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

1. it doesn't have anything to with europe, but why should we let his negative views about muslims/islam go unchallenged !!

i grew up in northern ireland where ppl hated each other because of their respective religions and as has been said even killed each other over it.

i lived and worked in burnley north west england and the racism there was scary .... they really did despise each other. i also see that the burnley area is now one of the "strongholds" of the BNP a result of ppl not standing up against hatred and bigotry.

i also lived and worked in sri lanka an amazing country torn in two by racial/ethnic tensions/divides !!

the only results i see from bigotry and racism is hatred, violence and killing !! ignoring it and hoping it will go away does NOT work !!

2. i don't for one minute think i'm gonna change his mind or make him think he's wrong, but if his views r NOT challenged then ppl might accept them as being correct/mainstream.

if he was on his 3rd ID posting hate filled bile about jews would u not respond and would u not expect other right minded ppl on this site to respond also !!

3. hahahaha .... i'm not afraid of whores/hookers/prostitiutes ..... there's girls on this site who scare me a damm sight more than whores ever would !!! :D:D

especially cute looking girls with a butter wouldn't belt in their mouth face, but with a disturbing fondness for large green vegetables !! :roll: :roll:

and yes they know who they are !!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I don't think anyone educated accepts racism/bigotry as mainstream, but in this world it is as common place as calling every westerner "Farang"

;)

There are different levels of it. Also it's your environment that influences you. If you live with thieves you think everyone is a thief.

If I haven't met some very educated people of the Muslim faith I may have held unto some very biased beliefs myself. The ones I met changed my perception of Islam and opened up my mind. The same goes for any culture, the ugliest parts are usually the most visible. If you meet Russians you will note that generally they are rude and drink too much. If you get to know them, they have a great heart and are great friends.

Insulting JD isn't going to help. I don't think anyone who read his writing will think, well JD thinks this, therefore it must be true... The same way your not going to follow when a bar girl tells you "mai kit mak mak"

and that's my last statement here.

Peace

digitalcat wrote

I don't think anyone educated accepts racism/bigotry as mainstream, but in this world it is as common place as calling every westerner "Farang"

Hate to tell you but many educated people are total bigots.

don't think DC said you could not be educated and a bigot Gerry; he meant that no-one with an education accepts racism or bigotry as the norm.

There are plenty of university graduates in the BNP but, despite their small recent successes, they are under no illusion that they will ever be a part of the mainstream political process and will never hold more than a handful of seats.

:)

digitalcat wrote

don't think DC said you could not be educated and a bigot Gerry; he meant that no-one with an education accepts racism or bigotry as the norm.

There are plenty of university graduates in the BNP but, despite their small recent successes, they are under no illusion that they will ever be a part of the mainstream political process and will never hold more than a handful of seats.

unfortunately Iain some "educated" ppl do believe in racism and bigotry !!

i hope and believe u r right about the BNP, but i don't think we can afford to become complacent !!

digitalcat wrote

i hope and believe u r right about the BNP, but i don't think we can afford to become complacent !!

Oh don't worry I do know Ciaran. We used to have a comprehensive list of BNP membership in the early 90's, and like all 'movements' there are the 'educated (so called) thinkers' and there are the foot soldiers.

The only way the BNP will form a government is if Yorkshire becomes independent!!!

(ps - though of course now I am a cuddly non violent type of guy, I am VERY proud to say that I have punched Nick Griffin!!!)

:D

digitalcat wrote

I think there are people who are educated and not only are bigoted but want to spread it around. Unfortunately intellect can twist the world into anything as semantics twists the meaning of words. Education does help the masses make choices to be more tolerant and avoid the agendas of prophets of bigotry.

Sarkozy speaks out against burka

French President Nicolas Sarkozy walks between republican guards in Versailles, near Paris

Mr Sarkozy was speaking at a special session of parliament in Versailles

In a major policy speech, he said the burka - a garment covering women from head to toe - reduced them to servitude and undermined their dignity.

Mr Sarkozy also gave his backing to the establishment of a parliamentary commission to look at whether to ban the wearing of burkas in public.

So what happens with tourists from the middle east?

My question to Jack Daniels: Did you ever go to Germany, talking with people there.

If there is one country in the world has learned about making wars, its Germany.

Ask anybody there, what they think about war.....

Finaly one of the reason, Germany did not take part at the Iraque-war.

I think, you better continue to drink your whisky...

My question to Jack Daniels: Did you ever go to Germany, talking with people there.

If there is one country in the world has learned about making wars, its Germany.

This doesn't change the fact that, across Europe, and in particularly in Eastern Germany, there has been a huge upsurge in right wing violence.

I think that the current German generations have learned lessons and are far removed from the horrors of the 30's and 40's, but certainly the older generations and the ones born just after the war, were very much in denial as to familial culpability.

Sarkozy speaks out against burka

French President Nicolas Sarkozy walks between republican guards in Versailles, near Paris

Mr Sarkozy was speaking at a special session of parliament in Versailles

In a major policy speech, he said the burka - a garment covering women from head to toe - reduced them to servitude and undermined their dignity.

Mr Sarkozy also gave his backing to the establishment of a parliamentary commission to look at whether to ban the wearing of burkas in public.

So what happens with tourists from the middle east?

They don't come.

In the Middle East, they expect you to observe their rules and customs. Ramadan. Western Women in SA must wear a hijab/veil. Iran is the same way. Especially Saudi Arabia. SA is the first country to cry about intolerance, yet, they are THE most intolerant nation on the planet.

Those who feel strongly about their women sweating it out under a burqa or any burga-ish attire can stay at home. Nothing in the UN or Universal Human Rights that states that Muslims have the right to visit the Eiffel Tower or the Louvre.

I feel the same way about the hijab. They should have banned the hijab. I can't count the times that I've seen Muslim women throw that thing off the minute they enter the West.

100% behind this. Sarkozy is making the right call. He just isn't going far enough.

The hijab and the burqa is nothing more than a form of control over women. Period. It's a sick practice.

The ban should be in place all over the West. I hope the rest of the EU and the US follows Sarkozy's lead in this.

Yes I have. Quite a bit of time actually.

And I really have nothing against the German people.

The whole point of this exercise (and it worked by the way) was to show that people will get upset/offended/insulted if you others are constantly dogging their home. Your home, I'm guessing, is Germany. Therefore, you are offended by these threads.

My home is the US. People here are constantly dogging the US for this or that or anything really.

i got tired of the US being torn down all the time. One of the worst offenders is GermanUSA. Always posting garbage about podunk towns and blaming it all on America. He sounds like a mini-ahmadinejad. Next, he'll be spouting "America is the Great Shaitan!"

I think the point was made. Enough people got offended by this to make the point for me.

But you only speak up when the insult is aimed at your own country. Tomas did the same thing. I post a few things highlighting the not so good side of Germany and Tomas got offended and let me know. But when similar insults are shot at America, Tomas remains silent. He seemed to have missed the point though.

Yes I have. Quite a bit of time actually.

And I really have nothing against the German people.

The whole point of this exercise (and it worked by the way) was to show that people will get upset/offended/insulted if you others are constantly dogging their home. Your home, I'm guessing, is Germany. Therefore, you are offended by these threads.

My home is the US. People here are constantly dogging the US for this or that or anything really.

i got tired of the US being torn down all the time. One of the worst offenders is GermanUSA. Always posting garbage about podunk towns and blaming it all on America. He sounds like a mini-ahmadinejad. Next, he'll be spouting "America is the Great Shaitan!"

I think the point was made. Enough people got offended by this to make the point for me.

But you only speak up when the insult is aimed at your own country. Tomas did the same thing. I post a few things highlighting the not so good side of Germany and Tomas got offended and let me know. But when similar insults are shot at America, Tomas remains silent. He seemed to have missed the point though.

I'll drink to that.

hahahaaha