are the English sh*t at tennis??

Stramash

? dude do you ever listen? i thought i made it very clear i live in the US, I love my Thai culture my Thai ppl and Thai history.

There is no such thing as an Ethnic American, America is a diverse country, and the most important country in the history of the world by far. So am very proud of my host Country, where i grew up, was raised, and was educated in.

But im Thai by Blood, by heritage, and by ancestry.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

? dude do you ever listen? i thought i made it very clear i live in the US, I love my Thai culture my Thai ppl and Thai history.

There is no such thing as an Ethnic American, America is a diverse country, and the most important country in the history of the world by far. So am very proud of my host Country, where i grew up, was raised, and was educated in.

dude, if you actually look at the entire human "history of the world" America is definately NOT the most important country in the world. And i would bet its reached its zenith on the world stage and will decline, while another power takes over.

But, of course, being raised within the "ra-ra, yo-yo, were so ******* great" propoganda there, this would be impossible to believe so.

And yeah, the British players generally suck at tennis.

dude, if you actually look at the entire human "history of the world" America is definately NOT the most important country in the world. And i would bet its reached its zenith on the world stage and will decline, while another power takes over.

But, of course, being raised within the "ra-ra, yo-yo, were so f*cking great" propoganda there, this would be impossible to believe so.

And yeah, the British players generally suck at tennis.

The Wright brothers lived in Ohio and the first flight was in Kittyhawk North Carolina on the outer banks. They could have been sons of Australian immigrants, but are Americans when they took flight. History books dont say they are Australian, History books say they are Americans. besides, its like saying all Australians are British Convicts. So they are basically British not Australian if u want to make your point.

Propaganda? Electricity, The Plane, The Computer, The telephone, The Internet, GPS. Yeah dude, thats propaganda. lolzzzzz, American culture is the most influential culture in the world because we created and invented almost every significant thing you see today.

So every time u sit in front of ur computer and use the Internet and enjoy ur air conditioner, make sure you think about the USA. The US is the most significant Country in World History by far.

and US mens tennis sucks right now also, the girls are still good.

scotts, scoots, scots, sock who really cares?

I watched the entire football match, Yeah USA #1. :lol:

Oh, you're about to upset the Scottish. :lol: so, was it fun? (the match I mean.)

I dont believe Murray will win anything, what was his last major championship?

upset a scot, :lol: as if scots ever contributed anything to the world with the exception of the movie "Braveheart" and the aweful noise of bag pipes.

Compare that to the Airplane, Electricity, The Computer, The telephone, The Internet, and everthing else that is important in the world today, The USA any day :D we're #1.

the match was awesome 8) Im proud of the US team. :lol:

I thought spain was a good matchup for the US team, the US has problems with highly skilled teams like Brazil, but always compete well against smaller teams such as Spain and Italy

I haven't got time to go through all of your post, and I hate to defend Iain (sweaty sock) :-), and his fellow Scots, but wasn't the invention of the telephone credited to Alexander Graham Bell, who was born in Edinburgh..Also, the man credited with inventing the World wide web (the internet), is Tim Berners Lee, an Englishman. The inventor of the first computer is open to interpretation, but try "Googling Charles Babbage", and his difference engine. I think that you will find that he is English, not American.

I think that you will find that some of the Worlds most inventive engineers were Scottish.

Bell, Alexander Graham, 1847?1922, American scientist, inventor of the telephone, b. Edinburgh, Scotland, educated at the Univ. of Edinburgh and University College, London; son of Alexander Melville Bell. He worked in London with his father, whose system of visible speech he used in teaching the deaf to talk. In 1870 he went to Canada, and in 1871 he lectured, chiefly to teachers of the deaf, in Boston and other cities. During the next few years he conducted his own school of vocal physiology in Boston, lectured at Boston Univ., and worked on his inventions. His teaching methods were of lasting value in the improvement of education for the deaf.

His research on hearing and speech further led him to experiment with hearing devices which eventually culminated in Bell being awarded the first U.S. patent for the telephone in 1876.

Sure he was born in England but is considered an American by the end of his life, and when he invented the telephone. as i said, American is not an ethnicity. every single American came from some where else.

Al Gore invented the internet, lolzzzz joking

Sure he was born in England but is considered an American by the end of his life, and when he invented the telephone. as i said, American is not an ethnicity.

american is still not an ethnicity, Einstein.

I agree, American is still not an ethnicity.

what is not an ethnicity, pray tell?

Sure he was born in England but is considered an American by the end of his life, and when he invented the telephone. as i said, American is not an ethnicity.

are you an ethnicity?

Bell, Alexander Graham, 1847?1922, American scientist, inventor of the telephone, b. Edinburgh, Scotland, educated at the Univ. of Edinburgh and University College, London; son of Alexander Melville Bell. He worked in London with his father, whose system of visible speech he used in teaching the deaf to talk. In 1870 he went to Canada, and in 1871 he lectured, chiefly to teachers of the deaf, in Boston and other cities. During the next few years he conducted his own school of vocal physiology in Boston, lectured at Boston Univ., and worked on his inventions. His teaching methods were of lasting value in the improvement of education for the deaf.

His research on hearing and speech further led him to experiment with hearing devices which eventually culminated in Bell being awarded the first U.S. patent for the telephone in 1876.

Sure he was born in England but is considered an American by the end of his life, and when he invented the telephone. as i said, American is not an ethnicity. every single American came from some where else.

u r a f**king knob !!!!!!! so explain to us which part of england edinburgh is in ??

and "who" considers him american ? apart from U !! troll !!!!!!

u r a f**king knob !!!!!!! so explain to us which part of england edinburgh is in ??

who the **** cares you american hating drunk...

Propaganda? Electricity, The Plane, The Computer, The telephone, The Internet, GPS. Yeah dude, thats propaganda. lolzzzzz, American culture is the most influential culture in the world because we created and invented almost every significant thing you see today.

Here are some propaganda free facts:

First powered flight: Richard Pearse (New Zealander)

First to split the atom: Ernest Rutherford (New Zealander)

Inventor of the phone: Alexander Grham Bell (Scottish)

Inventor of modern air conditioning: Michael Faraday (British)

Inventor of the computer? take your pick:

Charles Babbage (English)

Konrad Zuse (German)

John Von Neumann (Hungarian)

Alan Turing (English)

Electricity wasn't actually invented by humans, but these guys had a big part in making it useful to us:

Alessandro Volta (Milan)

Nikola Tesla (Austrian)

Otto Blathy (Hungarian)

Wat about the lightbulb then? Again, take your pick:

Humphry Davy (British)

James Bowman Lindsay (Scottish)

Warren De la Rue (British)

So every time u sit in front of ur computer and use the Internet and enjoy ur air conditioner, make sure you think about the USA.

Why? Most of them are made in China, Korea and Taiwan aren't they?

The US is the most significant Country in World History by far.

Wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for the Brits. And would still be part of the British Empire (which was far bigger and influencial than America will ever be) if the tea hadn't gotten spilled into the harbour. 8)

are you an ethnicity?

Im an ethnic Tai, what is an ethnic ethnicity? :lol:

Here are some propaganda free facts:

First powered flight: Richard Pearse (New Zealander)

First to split the atom: Ernest Rutherford (New Zealander)

Inventor of the phone: Alexander Grham Bell (Scottish)

Inventor of modern air conditioning: Michael Faraday (British)

Inventor of the computer? take your pick:

Charles Babbage (English)

Konrad Zuse (German)

John Von Neumann (Hungarian)

Alan Turing (English)

So every time u sit in front of ur computer and use the Internet and enjoy ur air conditioner, make sure you think about the USA.

Why? Most of them are made in China, Korea and Taiwan aren't they?

The US is the most significant Country in World History by far.

Wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for the Brits. And would still be part of the British Empire (which was far bigger and influencial than America will ever be) if the tea hadn't gotten spilled into the harbour. 8)

one guy says it was Australians that was first in flight then you claim its a New Zealander? so which one is it.

I said, Bell invented the telephone in America, America is a place where ppl come, its a place where ppl come to make their dreams come true. Everysingle star has to make it in hollywood. All these Top Tennis Pro's live and train in the USA. Bell got his patient for the telephone in the USA NOT England. It was created in the US not England.

Everything was developed in the USA because its the USA that controls the world. We create the product, the product itself is put together somewhere else, no crap. its called cheap labor. We provide the idea, and give jobs for the rest of the world.

maybe i need to be more clear, The personal Computer, Apple, IBM, Microsoft (American Companies)

The Light Bulb, Film, motion picture.

No comparsin. The Bristish Empire is nothing, they conquered nations that where less developed and took their national resources to fill their pockets. They contributed nothing. America has more influence in the World today then Britian, that is why America is the ONLY superpower in the world today. Not britian.

I mentioned air conditioning because you need electricity to run it.

maybe i need to be more clear, The personal Computer, Apple, IBM, Microsoft (American Companies)

Well there's a big difference between inventing something and mass producing it. Sure the US used to be good at mass production of other people's inventions :wink: But sadly they don't produce much at all anymore. I will concede that Apple have the best designs though. Their top designer is British by the way 8)

No comparsin. The Bristish Empire is nothing, they conquered nations that where less developed and took their national resources to fill their pockets. They contributed nothing. America has more influence in the World today then Britian, that is why America is the ONLY superpower in the world today. Not britian.

The world runs on money now, not war. Have you noticed the US national debt? I'd say China is the only super power now.

rawr rawr rawr US is #1 you beatches are just jealous.

and Gore did invent the internet and global warming.

on a serious note, whats more important... who discovered something or made it user friendly?

Tesla was working with electric b4 Edison, Edison's work made it available for public consumption.

PS Neo... actually I think that you will find that the world does run on war. Most developed nations #1 export is weaponry. Many great inventions were 1st army attempts at weapons but later proven useless at war and given to the masses... like ecstasy...

who the f*ck cares you american hating drunk...

well obviously u f**king care !! geeezzzzzzz !!!!! :roll: :roll:

maidai wrote:

I do love the dream that is america ,land where I live but thats BS. :roll:

maidai wrote:

?America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable.?

Hunter S. Thompson

maidai wrote:

To be fair, America has given opportunity and an education that I would not have in USSR or the country that is now called Ukraine.

I dislike many things about it, but I am grateful that I grew up in NYC rather than Kiev. (Glad my moms not on TF, she's kill me if she read this.)

The argument for the Brits is that most of the world now speaks English... They conquered parts of Asia, North America, Africa, Australia, and Europe. So for a very small country they have had a very large global impact.

PS Neo... actually I think that you will find that the world does run on war. Most developed nations #1 export is weaponry.

#1 Exports

United Kingdom: Food and drink

Germany: Cars

France: Medicinal, dental and pharmaceutical preparations

Japan: Cars

Australia: Agricultural

New Zealand: Agricultural

United States: Aircraft and spacecraft (not sure how much is military)

Doesn't look like it's the #1 export for most developed nations after all. Perhaps you could say the US economy runs on war :wink: but I don't think that could be said of most other developed nations

Well there's a big difference between inventing something and mass producing it. Sure the US used to be good at mass production of other people's inventions :wink: But sadly they don't produce much at all anymore. I will concede that Apple have the best designs though. Their top designer is British by the way 8)

The world runs on money now, not war. Have you noticed the US national debt? I'd say China is the only super power now.

Are you Serious?

:lol: China's economy is not even half of the USA's, the second largest Economy is Japan, Germany and China are close, China's Economy is less then 25% of the US Economy. the Entire European Economy is smaller then that of the USA. Can you comprehend that?

The US Economy is Over $13 Trillion Dollars a Year.

Japans Economy is $4.6 Trillion Dollars

China's Ecomony is a little less then $3 Trillion Dollars

Germany Ecomony is $2.2 Trillion Dollars

The Entire European Union GDP is only $12.9 Trillion Dollars, Less then the USA.

Let me know if you have any questions.

maidai wrote:

To be fair, America has given opportunity and an education that I would not have in USSR or the country that is now called Ukraine.

I dislike many things about it, but I am grateful that I grew up in NYC rather than Kiev. (Glad my moms not on TF, she's kill me if she read this.)

The argument for the Brits is that most of the world now speaks English... They conquered parts of Asia, North America, Africa, Australia, and Europe. So for a very small country they have had a very large global impact.

All the world is the roots of America and you can't say any part of that root isn't important. You might be glad you grew up in NYC but Kiev is very important etc