Israeli propaganda guidebook

Neo

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing, just sitting on my balcony with a cup of tea trying to figure out if someone hates you does that make them an idiot?

Who said this?

Certainly not I. I'm commenting on a specific person and a specific incident. A person who vaguely refers to a motley crue of folks who live in his imagination and is an embodiment of his inability to merely speak for himself.

If persons hate me on this site, let them speak for themselves. Who elected Neo as speaker for the TF Haters Club.

HATE HATE HATE

Neo always does this. Too fearful to state his own feelings and instead pretends to speak for some collective so as to avoid unseemly or untoward behavior.

He could have merely spoken for himself and told me that he hates me because I won't bow down to his useless wisdom, racism and hypocrisy.

...but apparently, he lacks the balls and prefers to hide behind a mythical collective who PMs him their disdain of others. He's the leader of the pack...of nut-less wonders.

Hmmmm

Kind of like his country. Feigning indifference to the US nuclear umbrella even as they know that they are protected by it. And even as they collaborate with the US in NATO and other alliances of which they may or may not be members.

Double speak and duplicity.

Bullshit and hogwash.

So cool. So casual. Give me a f*ck'n break...

This thread sucks. At least let the topic go for one page...No need to get into a poo flinging match after the first post!

:evil:

yeah, cos a thread with the title 'Israeli propaganda handbook' was always going to be responsible for sweetness and light throughout TF land.

:roll:

Clear evidence (if any was needed) of the US/Israel propaganda machine.

...and that was meant to start an open discussion as well. Good intentions all around for the Kiwi xenophobe.

This thread sucks. At least let the topic go for one page...No need to get into a poo flinging match after the first post!

:evil:

yeah, cos a thread with the title 'Israeli propaganda handbook' was always going to be responsible for sweetness and light throughout TF land.

:roll:

Clear evidence (if any was needed) of the US/Israel propaganda machine.

...and that was meant to start an open discussion as well. Good intentions all around for the Kiwi xenophobe.

now now Dave. As The Buddha said;

'The man who foolishly does me wrong, I will return to him the protection of my most ungrudging love; and the more evil comes from him, the more good shall go from me.'

:D

Our Children

Posted 02-04-2009 at 07:38 PM by Bud 88

Tags

This World Is Comeing Down To Nothing And We Need To Fight With Every Thing In Us To Get This World Back Like It Used To Be This World Was Founded By White Man It Was Builted By White Man And We Need To Keep It White For Our Children And Our Woman Thats The Most Beautiful Thing Is Our Woman And Children

If idiots hate me, I'm good with that. .

How about non Idiots?

idiots...non idiots...we love all people here...what's up beej?

Nothing, just sitting on my balcony with a cup of tea trying to figure out if someone hates you does that make them an idiot?

>>>Nothing, just sitting on my balcony with a cup of tea trying to figure out if someone hates you does that make them an idiot?<<<

in most cases i think yes...

Want to see some Jew haters?

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/

This forums f*cked...... can we have a ''best quote competition'' from this forum please?

Stormfront is always good for a giggle.

"Do they excel? or selected because they are black? I bet that in any team sport, an all-White team would always win against a non-White team.

ZOG has promoted blacks in all sports for at least 55 years - - the result has been like everything else - - a downgrade of the skills and the sport. Baseball skills are nothing like they were before blacks entered the sport. Boxing the same."

worldwide collection of a**holes on one site; makes lil ole TF seem positively civilised!!

:lol: