Sport on TV and Beer

pandorea

To the TF gents :

I need someone to try and explain the need for all these sitting on sofa watching sport on TV and beer thing. What is it all about?

Most of the time you can sit in front of TF forever, and then ask us, ladies to bring you some beer.. Then you go out to watch sport on TV in a bar and drink beer with your buddies.

I'll admit that I have shoes, bags and jewellery addictions but that?s easy to explain because "that's just the way it is," but I'd really like to hear from you...what's up with all these sport on TV and beer thing??

(sorry Rob, can?t help it)

:mrgreen:

I don't watch TV. In fact I havent even got TV connected at my home.

And I don't really drink much beer.

And to be honest, I couldn't be bothered following sport, because I've got too many other more interesting (to me) things to do.

And, finally, sitting around with a bunch of guys is kinda boring. Much rather sit around with a bunch of females any day.

And no, I'm definitely not gay.

To the TF gents :

I need someone to try and explain the need for all these sitting on sofa watching sport on TV and beer thing. What is it all about?

Most of the time you can sit in front of TF forever, and then ask us, ladies to bring you some beer.. Then you go out to watch sport on TV in a bar and drink beer with your buddies.

I'll admit that I have shoes, bags and jewellery addictions but that?s easy to explain because "that's just the way it is," but I'd really like to hear from you...what's up with all these sport on TV and beer thing??

It's just male's nature, can't help it...smiley-face-whistle-2.gif

soccer.jpg

To the TF gents :

soccer.jpg

the best thing in that picture is the scoreline on the tv!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

To the TF gents :

soccer.jpg

the best thing in that picture is the scoreline on the tv!!!

:lol::lol: :lol%3ol: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

There is a tv????!!!!!!

Well, it really depends on culture..believe it or not

Out here, hockey and beer is like a religion..its pretty serious

So yeah, every saturday they have a couple of games on tv, which are broadcast nationally

When its the playoffs, it becomes even more serious..games almost everyday on tv..which are again..broadcast across the country, and are very popular

But yeah, its better to go to the bar/pub, catch the game..more of an atmostphere

Ofcourse, if the team is at home..you can go to the arena. But, tickets aren't cheap..anywhere from $60-500 for a decent seat....and that doesn't include beer..which will run you $7 a glass. But, they sell out..and sell out very fast

So, its usually cheaper to just stay home, or go to the pub..unless you can get a deal